Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 47 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 46 47
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by Fireball2
...Local market, stinky, rotten filthy scumbuckets smelling up the entire store...

Feel the love.

I wish I could more fully express how I really feel.

LOL

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by pal
...Local market, stinky, rotten filthy scumbuckets smelling up the entire store...

Feel the love.

I wish I could more fully express how I really feel.

Knowing how you feel, do you really think those people you like, would ever give you reason to suspect they would partake in the festivities???

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Derek
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That's really the conversation - where do you want the control to be? At the federal, state or local level?

Does someone like a nationwide education policy? How about regulating homosexual marriage at the federal level so every state has to accept the will of Washington in that matter? Or would you rather have those decisions at the state level?

If California wants to let folks smoke dope while two men who identify as women engage in transgendered lesbian sex in the girls bathroom, that's for Californians to decide. If folks in Nebraska or Idaho or Michigan don't like that, why should they have to put up with it?

The red herring that always gets caught in these arguments is whether pot is good or bad or indifferent. We have these threads over and over and the same players post the same things, no one ever changes their opinion. But if you hate it or not, why let the federal government make a one size fits all policy toward it?

Why not let the residents of a state decide for themselves on each and every one of these social issues? There are still dry counties in the country where the sale of alcohol is banned, in other places it's allowed under different circumstances. In Idaho only state liquor stores can sell hard liquor, in Florida private stores are licensed to sell it.

Oregon allows the sale of recreational marijuana but allowed counties to opt out, that's why you see tons of pot shops in Western Oregon but Malheur county in very conservative Eastern Oregon has none. Bravo! They let the folks make the decision at the most local level possible.

Each state decided these social issues for themselves - pot or alcohol- and if they want to change it they can do so at the state level, and if the states are smart and it's feasible they delegate that decision down to an even more local level.

Just get the damn federal government out of these social issues. In fact get the damn federal government out of everything except those things that is beyond the power of individual states to effectively control, like national defense or interstate highways.

There will always be people who f*ck up their lives.
There will always be people who allow their irresponsibility to harm others.
And there will always be people who want more and more government - but ONLY when it controls all of those other irresponsible ass holes - leave MY liberty alone, thank you very much.

The government that governs least governs best.

Amen!

Because people in some States expect the rest of the States to take care of them. A war was fought because of it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
You must be one of those Washington state dope heads, your responses are always arrogant.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Wow, a real tough guy, anyone can beat up a drunk.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Because people in some States expect the rest of the States to take care of them. A war was fought because of it.

Dang Lt...Nobody ever took care of ME....schitt....I feel cheated now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
This isn't even on their radar, opiate treatment has been removed from the new health plan.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Freddy
Wow, a real tough guy, anyone can beat up a drunk.

I know quite a few guys that would contest that notion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Derek
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That's really the conversation - where do you want the control to be? At the federal, state or local level?

Does someone like a nationwide education policy? How about regulating homosexual marriage at the federal level so every state has to accept the will of Washington in that matter? Or would you rather have those decisions at the state level?

If California wants to let folks smoke dope while two men who identify as women engage in transgendered lesbian sex in the girls bathroom, that's for Californians to decide. If folks in Nebraska or Idaho or Michigan don't like that, why should they have to put up with it?

The red herring that always gets caught in these arguments is whether pot is good or bad or indifferent. We have these threads over and over and the same players post the same things, no one ever changes their opinion. But if you hate it or not, why let the federal government make a one size fits all policy toward it?

Why not let the residents of a state decide for themselves on each and every one of these social issues? There are still dry counties in the country where the sale of alcohol is banned, in other places it's allowed under different circumstances. In Idaho only state liquor stores can sell hard liquor, in Florida private stores are licensed to sell it.

Oregon allows the sale of recreational marijuana but allowed counties to opt out, that's why you see tons of pot shops in Western Oregon but Malheur county in very conservative Eastern Oregon has none. Bravo! They let the folks make the decision at the most local level possible.

Each state decided these social issues for themselves - pot or alcohol- and if they want to change it they can do so at the state level, and if the states are smart and it's feasible they delegate that decision down to an even more local level.

Just get the damn federal government out of these social issues. In fact get the damn federal government out of everything except those things that is beyond the power of individual states to effectively control, like national defense or interstate highways.

There will always be people who f*ck up their lives.
There will always be people who allow their irresponsibility to harm others.
And there will always be people who want more and more government - but ONLY when it controls all of those other irresponsible ass holes - leave MY liberty alone, thank you very much.

The government that governs least governs best.

Amen!

Double amen and a plus-one to Middlefork's excellent post.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
these ants will freeze and starve when winter comes.....couldn't help it laugh

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
21 pages devoted to dope. Don't do drugs your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Below is from the study's of the NIDA they say study's are limited as well so we can't have more study's.

Since pot shares so many pharmacokinetic properties with “hard” drugs like heroin and cocaine, it should be assumed that the physical and cognitive effects of long term cannabis use is similar, if not identical, to the negative side effects of powerful street and prescription drugs.

I have seen too many examples of destruction from smoking this BS. The most recent was a friends sons girlfriend smoked while pregnant with his child. I could not tell you all the issues the child is having the mother is gone and the grandfather is left to deal with it.

The current political climate has the youth of our country thinking there are no side effects to smoking long term.

Good luck and shoot straight all. Don't smoke dope while doing it though it does impair your brain function.

Bob

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Which one??? They're ALL excellent...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I could GAF about weed, one way or the other, but I really wish it would be legalized so that the people who think it's important would STFU.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Which one??? They're ALL excellent...

To the best of my recollection you are correct.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's funny none of you nutsacks have the balls to talk in person when I offer. Typical internet jackoffs posing for the crowd.

Yeah! Buncha jackoffs!

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Only the small operations are growing outdoors today, the risk is too high for crop loss due to disease/bugs/theft/mold...and if your neighbor has 1 male or hermaphrodite in his yard, your entire yield is ruined with pollination. Of course there are still guys up in the mountains doing big grows, but LE and rippers are always a major concern.

Back in the day all weed had seeds, but today's market of designer strains demand high dollar...seeds drop the value by 50% or so, most dispensaries won't even take it for resale. With the ability for some to grow 12 plants for each Medical card for "patients" in their state, even 80 yr old grandparents have a backyard full of pot for revenue. Just so their plant count doesn't exceed the total legal count, they're begging for good weather thru to harvest.

Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Dave

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... a

lol...

This thread is priceless.

Dave

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Moderator please move this thread to the optics section.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Only the small operations are growing outdoors today, the risk is too high for crop loss due to disease/bugs/theft/mold...and if your neighbor has 1 male or hermaphrodite in his yard, your entire yield is ruined with pollination. Of course there are still guys up in the mountains doing big grows, but LE and rippers are always a major concern.

Back in the day all weed had seeds, but today's market of designer strains demand high dollar...seeds drop the value by 50% or so, most dispensaries won't even take it for resale. With the ability for some to grow 12 plants for each Medical card for "patients" in their state, even 80 yr old grandparents have a backyard full of pot for revenue. Just so their plant count doesn't exceed the total legal count, they're begging for good weather thru to harvest.

Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?
About time this thread had a supertroopers reference

Dave

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Cheech and Chong would approve of the Bill

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 26 of 47 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (204guy, 260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.