A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by pal
...Local market, stinky, rotten filthy scumbuckets smelling up the entire store...

Feel the love.

I wish I could more fully express how I really feel.

You already did that. No one gave a [bleep].

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by scottishkat
21 pages devoted to dope. Don't do drugs your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Below is from the study's of the NIDA they say study's are limited as well so we can't have more study's.

Since pot shares so many pharmacokinetic properties with “hard” drugs like heroin and cocaine, it should be assumed that the physical and cognitive effects of long term cannabis use is similar, if not identical, to the negative side effects of powerful street and prescription drugs.

I have seen too many examples of destruction from smoking this BS. The most recent was a friends sons girlfriend smoked while pregnant with his child. I could not tell you all the issues the child is having the mother is gone and the grandfather is left to deal with it.

The current political climate has the youth of our country thinking there are no side effects to smoking long term.

Good luck and shoot straight all. Don't smoke dope while doing it though it does impair your brain function.

Bob

The part I bolded is about the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Is that from the study or did you come up with that?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All this talk about smoking the dang stuff. That's so.... Prohibition-era.

Edibles are where it's at. They're just inefficient in the sense that if you live somewhere weed is $200/ounce you aren't exactly likely to chop up 2 ounces of flower (bud) to make whatever it is you are making. But if it's like zucchini in the summer and you are buried in the dang stuff "efficiency" doesn't matter.

The caramels I make are borderline miraculous. I've said before that I never take ibuprofen anymore. I used to take ibuprofen regularly. I'm a big person with a physical lifestyle... shït hurts. It's been interesting figuring out how best to make these things. Absent lab testing I'm just hypothesizing but it sure seems like the longer I cook the mix the more heady and less body-bliss the experience. I think that's due to the THC decarbing but I don't know.

Interesting side note on smoking it, though... They have found that for reasons unknown it has nowhere near the negative effects on the lungs that other smokables do. In fact it might be net-positive. Google it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Dave

I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and watched "Dude where's my car" 3 times...it's all in there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You know,Plants in Nature are the basis for all modern medicine... something to thing about.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Interesting side note on smoking it, though... They have found that for reasons unknown it has nowhere near the negative effects on the lungs that other smokables do. In fact it might be net-positive. Google it.

you're high, and in denial. Nothing new there. 'net-positive', right on bro.

How many people liked Dr. Ben Carson as a presidential candidate last year,

You like him, trust him, respect his medical research and beliefs?

Dr. Carson clearly spoke out on the effects of drug use, MJ for example, and facts show numerous side effects from MJ, memory loss just for starters. 'google that'.

Are you going to contradict concussions causing CTE also?

I know for a fact drugs cause issue's, cause every time I read your posts I end up with a headache.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No way, drugs cause issues?!! Memory loss? No way!!

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
The thread was never about legalizing or smoking it, it was about removing it from the Federal schedule 1 classification...and in the hands of the individual states to dictate.

You guys high ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No way, drugs cause issues?!! Memory loss? No way!!

TFF...my parents are both in their 90's. Neither one have any short term memory. None. But, they can remember every thing about the Great Depression and they'll both call you a damn liar for telling them they did something 10 minutes before and they forgot. Sounds familiar.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

You guys high ?

Nope, 20 years ago I saw how stupid it made people.

whats the saying, never try to con a con-man?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The part I bolded is about the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Is that from the study or did you come up with that?

for the record, it was from the study,

he even provided the link to said study.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
The thread was never about legalizing or smoking it, it was about removing it from the Federal schedule 1 classification...and in the hands of the individual states to dictate.

You guys high ?

You are a puzzy if you want the Feds in your daily life making decisions for you.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Kenneth

for the record, it was from the study,

he even provided the link to said study.

smoke a doobie, Kenny

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In fact it might

huh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
What I always find interesting about these marijuana threads is that those who have never indulged much in smoking the stuff, or knowingly been around people who do, seem to be under the impression that it's a dangerous drug that causes laziness, sloppyness, craziness etc. My take is that lazy people are lazy...sloppy people are sloppy...dumbasses are dumbasses regardless of whether they indulge....or not.

Yup. Just like there are people that can't handle alcohol, you find people that live for nothing but their weed habit. Either way prohibition has been much more harmful than legalization could ever be.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good intentions and unintended conciquinces. Just don't say that "people get imprisoned for small amounts a marijuana all the time". That's BS.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...Just don't say that "people get imprisoned for small amounts a marijuana all the time"...

It would be correct to say that people have been imprisoned for small amounts of marijuana.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not in the past 50 years. But they love to tell people that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's a small amount?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 27 of 47 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,502
Posts18,509,209
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.