Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Caucasian,...please.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only collusion proven so far has been Hillary's.

That has been proven without a shadow of a doubt. It's public knowledge now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where are you seeing this evidence of Russian influence?
Other than at DU.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If evidence continues to grow, with real facts to substantiate BS shenanigans...it's a real problem. Whether Commey has destroyed his integrity will be seen, but personally this makes me nervous.

It's easy to support your candidate or President, but stacks of evidence and potential hearings will make everyone take a honest look at the facts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary was the worst candidate in modern history. If Russia leaked her emails, good for them, and us.

That said, the constant hacking by there intelligence community deserves a swift rebuttal. All the Uncle Vlad worshiping is retarded.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
C-O-L-L-U-S-I-O-N. Good. You've got your buzzword down now.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How about the Obama collusion with the Brits circumventing the NSA?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Serious question. Do democrats like Jeff actually believe this stuff or are they trolling?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Serious question. Do democrats like Jeff actually believe this stuff or are they trolling?

They are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Who do you think the MSM is pandering to?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What was that, what your hero the Zero said to Putin on a hot mic? Something about after the election... Collusion.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Jeff O/Rachel Madow, who cares?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by viking
What was that, what your hero the Zero said to Putin on a hot mic? Something about after the election... Collusion.

Obama spent millions of dollars and had a campaign team in Israel in attempt to defeat Netanyahu. But thats okay? confused

Last edited by ctsmith; 03/15/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
By Ann Coulter
3/15/17

The more hysterical liberals become about Russia, the more your antennae should go up.
Their selective misgivings with Russia are just like their selective alarm with (our ally) Chiang Kai-shek, leader of the nationalist Chinese government, and (our ally) Ngo Dinh Diem, president of South Vietnam.

As explained in lavish detail in Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism, liberals instinctively lunge toward treason.

They say Putin is a “thug” and a “bully” who kills journalists. Liberals never used to mind Russian leaders killing journalists. Nor millions of scientists, writers, Christians, Jews, kulaks, Ukrainians and the entire 1980 Soviet Olympic hockey team.

Have you guys heard of the Evil Empire? Now Democrats are hypersensitive to a Russian leader’s flaws?

Liberals were cool with the show trials, the alliance with Hitler, the gulags, the forced starvations, the shooting down of American planes and goose-stepping through Eastern Europe.

But that was when the Russian leader was Joseph Stalin or Nikita Khrushchev — not the beast Putin!

Back then, liberals were spying for Stalin (Julius Rosenberg’s code name: “Liberal”), the U.S. president was calling the bloodthirsty dictator “Uncle Joe,” and The New York Times was covering up Stalin’s infamous crimes. In the storied history of fake news, the Times’ Walter Duranty won a Pulitzer Prize for his false reports denying the Ukrainian famine, in which more than 7 million people were deliberately starved to death.

As far as the Times is concerned, those were Russia’s halcyon days!

Back when Russia was actually threatening America with nuclear annihilation, Jimmy Carter warned Americans about their “inordinate fear of communism.” Sting sang that “the Russians love their children, too.”

But now liberals are hopping mad with Putin. They could never forgive Russia for giving up communism.

To add insult to injury, Putin embraced the Russian Orthodox Church! This was deeply offensive to fiercely Christophobic liberals.

Russia’s descent into insanity and madness was clear when Putin refused to allow LGBTQ marches through Red Square. For having the same position on gays as Obama did, circa 2008, Russkies were walking on the fighting side of liberals!

Trump’s election victory was the capstone of the left’s rage with Putin. To explain the inexplicable, Putin was made the center of liberals’ axis of evil, the mastermind of a malevolent plot to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

That’s how liberals became born-again John Birchers, seeing Russians under every bed. Now, no fear of Russia is inordinate. The Russians do NOT love their children, too.

We really could have used some of this fighting spirit about 50 years ago when the Soviet Union sought total world domination and Stalin’s spies were crawling through the U.S. government. But back then, liberals were blackening the names of Whittaker Chambers, Richard Nixon and Sen. Joe McCarthy. (Later proved 100 percent correct by the top-secret Venona Project.)

Russia’s loss of the left’s esteem happened very quickly. In 2008, The New York Times editorial page demanded that Obama “signal to the Russians that he wants better relations,” and complained of the “alarming” deterioration of “Russian-American relations” under Bush.

It was considered the height of statesmanship when Obama was caught on a hot-mic in 2012, telling Russian president Dmitry Medvedev, “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility. I understand you.”

To hoots of laughter at the Democratic National Convention, Obama said: “You don’t call Russia our number one enemy — not Al-Qaida, Russia — unless you’re still stuck in a Cold War mind warp.”

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow couldn’t contain her hilarity over the GOP offering “an extra bonus of threatening Russia.”

But today, Democrats (and two especially showboating Republicans) are horrified that Trump wants to get along with Russia. Tonight, the threatening evil of Vladimir Putin will be the top issue on Rachel Maddow’s show, assuming she still has a show. (Maybe she can get a copy of Putin’s tax returns!)

When the same people who hailed Stalin as a beloved American ally are happy to threaten Putin with thermonuclear war, we may deduce that the left’s newfound Russia-phobia has some seditious objective.

Historically, liberals show their manliness by demanding war with our friends and allies, while methodically undermining America’s ability to fight the wars it’s already in.

The No. 1 enemy of Western civilization today isn’t non-communist Russia. It’s Islam.

And who is a key ally in that fight? Russia has been dealing with these troublesome Muslims for centuries. It was Russian officials who tried in vain to warn our blind, incompetent government about the Boston Marathon bombers.

The left’s hysteria about Russia isn’t just an attempt to delegitimize Trump. It’s the usual Christophobic fifth column rooting for the Islamization of the West.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Maybe I give Jeff too much credit. I seriously believe he's trolling.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flin was setup by obama to meet the Russian.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Maybe I give Jeff too much credit. I seriously believe he's trolling.

Have you been here long? He's dumber than fu ck. And it's showing. The dumb mother fu cker has trouble with Velcro shoes and cardboard boxes.

Camp is where you make it.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WTF is wrong with you?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pal
WTF is wrong with you?

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10Glocks, 35, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, Bclark, 6 invisible), 1,139 guests, and 778 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,687
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.