Home
Posted By: Jeff_O The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Caucasian,...please.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
http://www.livescience.com/50794-marijuana-intoxication-delusions-psychotic-symptoms.html
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
The only collusion proven so far has been Hillary's.

That has been proven without a shadow of a doubt. It's public knowledge now.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Where are you seeing this evidence of Russian influence?
Other than at DU.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
If evidence continues to grow, with real facts to substantiate BS shenanigans...it's a real problem. Whether Commey has destroyed his integrity will be seen, but personally this makes me nervous.

It's easy to support your candidate or President, but stacks of evidence and potential hearings will make everyone take a honest look at the facts.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Hillary was the worst candidate in modern history. If Russia leaked her emails, good for them, and us.

That said, the constant hacking by there intelligence community deserves a swift rebuttal. All the Uncle Vlad worshiping is retarded.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
C-O-L-L-U-S-I-O-N. Good. You've got your buzzword down now.
How about the Obama collusion with the Brits circumventing the NSA?
Posted By: ctsmith Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Serious question. Do democrats like Jeff actually believe this stuff or are they trolling?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Serious question. Do democrats like Jeff actually believe this stuff or are they trolling?

They are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Who do you think the MSM is pandering to?
Posted By: viking Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
What was that, what your hero the Zero said to Putin on a hot mic? Something about after the election... Collusion.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Jeff O/Rachel Madow, who cares?

mike r
Originally Posted by viking
What was that, what your hero the Zero said to Putin on a hot mic? Something about after the election... Collusion.

Obama spent millions of dollars and had a campaign team in Israel in attempt to defeat Netanyahu. But thats okay? confused
By Ann Coulter
3/15/17

The more hysterical liberals become about Russia, the more your antennae should go up.
Their selective misgivings with Russia are just like their selective alarm with (our ally) Chiang Kai-shek, leader of the nationalist Chinese government, and (our ally) Ngo Dinh Diem, president of South Vietnam.

As explained in lavish detail in Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism, liberals instinctively lunge toward treason.

They say Putin is a “thug” and a “bully” who kills journalists. Liberals never used to mind Russian leaders killing journalists. Nor millions of scientists, writers, Christians, Jews, kulaks, Ukrainians and the entire 1980 Soviet Olympic hockey team.

Have you guys heard of the Evil Empire? Now Democrats are hypersensitive to a Russian leader’s flaws?

Liberals were cool with the show trials, the alliance with Hitler, the gulags, the forced starvations, the shooting down of American planes and goose-stepping through Eastern Europe.

But that was when the Russian leader was Joseph Stalin or Nikita Khrushchev — not the beast Putin!

Back then, liberals were spying for Stalin (Julius Rosenberg’s code name: “Liberal”), the U.S. president was calling the bloodthirsty dictator “Uncle Joe,” and The New York Times was covering up Stalin’s infamous crimes. In the storied history of fake news, the Times’ Walter Duranty won a Pulitzer Prize for his false reports denying the Ukrainian famine, in which more than 7 million people were deliberately starved to death.

As far as the Times is concerned, those were Russia’s halcyon days!

Back when Russia was actually threatening America with nuclear annihilation, Jimmy Carter warned Americans about their “inordinate fear of communism.” Sting sang that “the Russians love their children, too.”

But now liberals are hopping mad with Putin. They could never forgive Russia for giving up communism.

To add insult to injury, Putin embraced the Russian Orthodox Church! This was deeply offensive to fiercely Christophobic liberals.

Russia’s descent into insanity and madness was clear when Putin refused to allow LGBTQ marches through Red Square. For having the same position on gays as Obama did, circa 2008, Russkies were walking on the fighting side of liberals!

Trump’s election victory was the capstone of the left’s rage with Putin. To explain the inexplicable, Putin was made the center of liberals’ axis of evil, the mastermind of a malevolent plot to steal the election from Hillary Clinton.

That’s how liberals became born-again John Birchers, seeing Russians under every bed. Now, no fear of Russia is inordinate. The Russians do NOT love their children, too.

We really could have used some of this fighting spirit about 50 years ago when the Soviet Union sought total world domination and Stalin’s spies were crawling through the U.S. government. But back then, liberals were blackening the names of Whittaker Chambers, Richard Nixon and Sen. Joe McCarthy. (Later proved 100 percent correct by the top-secret Venona Project.)

Russia’s loss of the left’s esteem happened very quickly. In 2008, The New York Times editorial page demanded that Obama “signal to the Russians that he wants better relations,” and complained of the “alarming” deterioration of “Russian-American relations” under Bush.

It was considered the height of statesmanship when Obama was caught on a hot-mic in 2012, telling Russian president Dmitry Medvedev, “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility. I understand you.”

To hoots of laughter at the Democratic National Convention, Obama said: “You don’t call Russia our number one enemy — not Al-Qaida, Russia — unless you’re still stuck in a Cold War mind warp.”

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow couldn’t contain her hilarity over the GOP offering “an extra bonus of threatening Russia.”

But today, Democrats (and two especially showboating Republicans) are horrified that Trump wants to get along with Russia. Tonight, the threatening evil of Vladimir Putin will be the top issue on Rachel Maddow’s show, assuming she still has a show. (Maybe she can get a copy of Putin’s tax returns!)

When the same people who hailed Stalin as a beloved American ally are happy to threaten Putin with thermonuclear war, we may deduce that the left’s newfound Russia-phobia has some seditious objective.

Historically, liberals show their manliness by demanding war with our friends and allies, while methodically undermining America’s ability to fight the wars it’s already in.

The No. 1 enemy of Western civilization today isn’t non-communist Russia. It’s Islam.

And who is a key ally in that fight? Russia has been dealing with these troublesome Muslims for centuries. It was Russian officials who tried in vain to warn our blind, incompetent government about the Boston Marathon bombers.

The left’s hysteria about Russia isn’t just an attempt to delegitimize Trump. It’s the usual Christophobic fifth column rooting for the Islamization of the West.
Maybe I give Jeff too much credit. I seriously believe he's trolling.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Flin was setup by obama to meet the Russian.
Posted By: tzone Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Maybe I give Jeff too much credit. I seriously believe he's trolling.

Have you been here long? He's dumber than fu ck. And it's showing. The dumb mother fu cker has trouble with Velcro shoes and cardboard boxes.
Posted By: pal Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
WTF is wrong with you?
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by pal
WTF is wrong with you?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: viking Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
BC Bud is alive and well....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Flin was setup by obama to meet the Russian.

Yep. The Cleveland business summit.

Then there was this.....
Posted By: Kenneth Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up

We?

You clearly stated numerous times you would not/have not voted Team Red...

WE? You French suddenly?

Trolling?

Trolls are lower than stupid people,

and you're looking solid to win both divisions.

Maybe I've missed some news lately, that Job thing and all...

JeffO, you mind catching me to speed on these Russian allegations, Facts please.
Posted By: rost495 Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
I don't think Obama ordered anything to do with the Israeli election.....

FWIW, if you don't think this kind of thing has been and continues to go on, you are living in a make believe world.

I could care less as long as the outcomes for us as a nation are good.

You do what you have to, to live with everyone else, whether you regard them as an enemy or not.

Its life. It sucks. You do what you can to get the best for you, IE the USA.

And again if anyone thinks the dumbocrats ain't involved you are nuts.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by pal
WTF is wrong with you?

Understatement of the year. There is something wrong with this idiot. He gets absolutely ridiculed here, has no credibility and yet continues to post delusional posts like this. Aside from him and Rachel Madcow...
Let those with ears hear, that they not continue to spout their stupidity here.

Posted By: 375fan Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by rost495

Agreed, what's best for America is what matters.
Jello, do you consume excessive amounts of soy products?

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
Posted By: JamesJr Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by rost495
FWIW, if you don't think this kind of thing has been and continues to go on, you are living in a make believe world.

You do what you have to, to live with everyone else, whether you regard them as an enemy or not.

I go along with that.
Do you microwave food in plastic?

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
Posted By: sdgunslinger Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Ann Coulter said it much better.......but its damned funny how libs loved the Russians when they were communist , but now that they are at least semi capitalists and came back to Christianity , they hate Russians...........
Posted By: 280shooter Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
There is no Russian thing beyond the wet dreams and guilty consciences of the fringe left.
The real Russian mole

Russian news prefers Hitlery

Hillarys Iran money man

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...w-diplomat-big-money-china-russia-deals/
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
If, and that is a big if there is solid evidence of a quid pro quo between the members of the Trump campaign and Russia then chit will hit the fan. So far I haven't seen any evidence but the change in the Republican party platform regarding Ukraine and the Wikileaks information drop that followed shortly after are raising eyebrows. Let's hope this was a coincidence and nothing more.
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
FBI director Comey met behind closed doors with Feinstein and Grassley on Wednesday, Grassley seemed shaken after the meeting. Odds seem good that someone has stepped in it, I hope Trump wasn't directly involved.
eek

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/324194-fbi-director-briefs-top-senators-on-russia

"This briefing was all on sensitive matters and highly classified, and it's really not anything that we can answer any questions about," Feinstein told reporters, noting that she was speaking on behalf of herself and Grassley.

Feinstein further declined to comment on whether Comey confirmed the FBI is investigating a link between Trump officials and Russia, adding: "I'm sorry, but it's the way life is here."
When a reporter asked if they were "satisfied" with the answers they got, Grassley turned to Feinstein, asked if she was "ready to go" and the two headed toward the subway that connects the Capitol to the Senate office buildings.

"If you want to ask me some other time, but not in this environment right here," Grassley told the swarm of reporters and TV cameras.

The closed-door meeting comes after Grassley warned he would block Rod Rosenstein's nomination to serve in the No. 2 role at the Department of Justice (DOJ) until he is briefed on Russia.

"I will not schedule a hearing on the Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein] until we get a briefing from Comey," Grassley told reporters, according to Talking Points Memo.

Asked if he was prepared to move forward with Rostenstein's nomination after Wednesday's briefings, Grassley appeared to signal that the No. 2 DOJ nominee is still in limbo — at least temporarily.

"I won't answer that until I've gone over all the answers I got," he told reporters Wednesday.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: The Russia thing - 03/15/17
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That's right. No brain . No original thought
Posted By: Seafire Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

that's a good question....

so why don't you take your military experience and explain what you think should be done about it....

I am sure the 19 yr old in that Abrams Tank is seriously interested in your advise of how he should deal with that problem...

after you address his concerns, you can address those folks in Missile silos...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread.

No less is expected of you.

Be ready to be wrong again.

One has to wonder how much THC has to do with it. I do remember in high school that the pot heads were a pretty dumb bunch.

Posted By: viking Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Yeah I don't think pot makes a person smarter.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
JeffO voted for Zero the first time around. Does anymore really need be said?
Posted By: Kenneth Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
JeffO voted for Zero the first time around. Does anymore really need be said?

Actually he stated he refused to vote R the last 3 presidential elections.

He started this thread for 'intellectual conversation'.

like a door mat.

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
and after a long absence, Jeff joins us again, to push the dhimmicrat talking points on the Russian issue. Laughable, predictable, and as stupid and wrong as he usually is.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
And doesn't have the balls to respond. I don't think there are many here on the forums that I despise more than JeffObama.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
jeffo is a mindless robot programmed by what he believes to be the truth espoused and proliferated by the main stream media. It is a maelstrom of group insanity similar in nature to the lemmings pursuit and yet they cannot see the cliff. There is a chasm in this country, a chasm between people who want to follow the constitution and have a "USA" and people that believe in a global one world government. Sadly many who just go to work everyday do not realize that the pot is warming up and the frog is about to be cooked. Once a point of no return is reached we will have a 3rd world economy, and 3rd world problems.

In short anyone that believes anything and everything they see in the news and considers themselves a "reasonable" person will indeed help precipitate the fall of the USA and we will have sharia law by 2025.

just think a district Federal Judge appointed by Obama just declared himself the entire supreme court and made a nationwide ruling over a sitting president, this is the reality of where we are.
Posted By: northern_dave Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Wormy, nasty troll. Doing wormy nasty troll things.

I'm betting Jeff is a big hero over at DU. He lights the fuse on stink bombs like this then runs back over to goofy town with all his lunatic friends. I bet he giggles like a window licker with 5 new puppies. So proud of himself.

What ever floats your boat, Nellie.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Jeff, pardon me. But after some wasted time considering what to do, i have decided not to open and read the PM you sent me.

I am not interested in seeing what you or any liberal has to say in a private conversation.

Take care and God Bless as your needs may be. Sincerely, jag
Posted By: tzone Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17

One has to wonder how much THC has to do with it. I do remember in high school that the pot heads were a pretty dumb bunch.

They still are.
Posted By: 19rabbit52 Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
For the life of me I can not figure out what is wrong with Russia? We fought wars against places like Italy, Japan, Germany, Viet Nam, and Korea/the Chinese. WE treat all these countries good. Russia fights radical Islam. They are making things rough in Ukraine. You do realize one of the major political parties in Ukraine is the Nazis party? That is about half the people, other half ethnic Russian. Crimea has been part of Russia for ever. So what does Russia do bad, Kill our enemies? Voter fraud? What did they do? Hack machines? Buy votes? All fake news and Democrap bull$hit. Russia may not be our best friend but I do not see an enemy either. Fake news by the Anti- Americans.
Originally Posted by tzone

They still are.

This is true, I've talked with a few over the years and they are just as stupid as when they were teenagers, one has to wonder what a generation of pot heads is going to produce.

Never mind I already know..........
Originally Posted by 19rabbit52
For the life of me I can not figure out what is wrong with Russia? We fought wars against places like Italy, Japan, Germany, Viet Nam, and Korea/the Chinese. WE treat all these countries good. Russia fights radical Islam. They are making things rough in Ukraine. You do realize one of the major political parties in Ukraine is the Nazis party? That is about half the people, other half ethnic Russian. Crimea has been part of Russia for ever. So what does Russia do bad, Kill our enemies? Voter fraud? What did they do? Hack machines? Buy votes? All fake news and Democrap bull$hit. Russia may not be our best friend but I do not see an enemy either. Fake news by the Anti- Americans.

For the life of me I cannot find one negative aspect of getting along with Russia.

I can think of one reason why the left doesn't want to get along with Russia.........They cant't control them, be it with money or threats.
Posted By: 86thecat Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
The US has meddled in just about every election on the face of the earth since the cold war. Soros has, and still is, funding major interference with US elections. Moscow is probably small potatoes in the list of foreign elections tampering.

Compared to the Saudi's, Communists and Globalists tampering, influence peddling and pay for play with the Democrats it is really hard to give a flying fornication about any small part that any Russkies may have had in this election.

Jeff, go back to your bong.
Posted By: westside_benny Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

O Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, You are truly a piece of work. You seem to always be ahead of the curve with your intel, cause I have yet to see any of it. I think those Sativa Caramel delights might be effecting your thoughts, and certainly your short-term memory (I consider election night not so long ago as to be short term). Nice job with the 'hit and run' post too dude...but since you are 'interested' in our thoughts here goes.

1) I don't consider my reply to be 'our thoughts', that would be arrogant. Kind of like the Royal we. See first highlighted text. But hilarious that you consider yourself one that helped elect Trump at this point. I thought you had said you couldn't vote for him and look your daughter in the eye, or some such Schidt. You claimed to have gone third party...my memory is poor but not daily dose of hash brownies poor. There is no WE when it comes to you.
2) You want the man to have a chance to do his job? Really. You were chomping at the bit the night after the election for the 'big' recount. But purely in all of our best interest, because 'we' needed to all put the Russian influence thing behind us...RIIIGHT. How disappointing was those findings for you, I can't even fathom.
3)How do you think the 19 year old's that have been doing stuff for the last 8 years (stuff you probably never had time for, what with attending be-in's and Jane Fonda receptions) felt under the AIC that YOU VOTED FOR...a proven traitor, enemy of these United States and truly the best example of a perfect azzwhole I can think of. You're complete detachment from having any possible answer to THAT question actually makes me want to hear a response. I think you owe one...maybe I just missed the part about your time in service, in which case I apologize...somehow I don't think you will be drawing out my first apology of the year though.
4)By all means carry on with your hit and run BS. Don't participate in the thread. Your lack of desire to defend your position speaks volumes about its validity.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Is about to explode.

O Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, You are truly a piece of work. You seem to always be ahead of the curve with your intel, cause I have yet to see any of it. I think those Sativa Caramel delights might be effecting your thoughts, and certainly your short-term memory (I consider election night not so long ago as to be short term). Nice job with the 'hit and run' post too dude...but since you are 'interested' in our thoughts here goes.

1) I don't consider my reply to be 'our thoughts', that would be arrogant. Kind of like the Royal we. See first highlighted text. But hilarious that you consider yourself one that helped elect Trump at this point. I thought you had said you couldn't vote for him and look your daughter in the eye, or some such Schidt. You claimed to have gone third party...my memory is poor but not daily dose of hash brownies poor. There is no WE when it comes to you.
2) You want the man to have a chance to do his job? Really. You were chomping at the bit the night after the election for the 'big' recount. But purely in all of our best interest, because 'we' needed to all put the Russian influence thing behind us...RIIIGHT. How disappointing was those findings for you, I can't even fathom.
3)How do you think the 19 year old's that have been doing stuff for the last 8 years (stuff you probably never had time for, what with attending be-in's and Jane Fonda receptions) felt under the AIC that YOU VOTED FOR...a proven traitor, enemy of these United States and truly the best example of a perfect azzwhole I can think of. You're complete detachment from having any possible answer to THAT question actually makes me want to hear a response. I think you owe one...maybe I just missed the part about your time in service, in which case I apologize...somehow I don't think you will be drawing out my first apology of the year though.
4)By all means carry on with your hit and run BS. Don't participate in the thread. Your lack of desire to defend your position speaks volumes about its validity.

He's posted before that if you want to talk politics to PM him.
Posted By: westside_benny Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17

He's posted before that if you want to talk politics to PM him. [/quote]

I'm sure that would be a most enlightening exchange. Shame I just have so little time...damn.
Posted By: Deflagrate Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
From where I sit, the post about "Doggie False Pregnancies" pretty much nails down terminal deterioration of any grey matter Jeff had remaining.

Title should read:

"I neglect / abuse a fine animal, while sniveling and whining about my mental health problems."

......I GAFRA whether he's spoiling Oregon for other humans,...humans can (ostensibly) look after their own problems.

GTC

Posted By: mtnsnake Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
I think obama and his people ,manipulated who the trump people where seen meeting with and then tried to leave evidence to get trump removed along with pence.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Wormy, nasty troll. Doing wormy nasty troll things.

I'm betting Jeff is a big hero over at DU. He lights the fuse on stink bombs like this then runs back over to goofy town with all his lunatic friends. I bet he giggles like a window licker with 5 new puppies. So proud of himself.

What ever floats your boat, Nellie.

[Linked Image]

I keep coming back for posts like this. I am humbled.

mike r
Latest leak now is that Flynn was in Dominican Republic when his conversation with the Russian was recorded, not Trump Tower.
30 min ago OReilly and Bret Baer were discussing that there was no evidence of wire taps to be found unless fbi had them on Trump.
Posted By: HawkI Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
So many [bleep] bitching about "Russian influence" are all [bleep] commies anyway. IDGAF what they think, feel or see in their cannabis riddled psychosis.

I put the 0P's wanderings in that category.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Classic hit and run. Lol
Posted By: Ringman Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Is about to explode.

There are no facts to support the contention there was colusion between Trump and the Russians. But there was a lots of colusion between Hilary and the the Russians and that doesn't bother you or the media. She "gave" them about 20% of our uranium; with Obama's blessing!
Posted By: Ringman Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
stacks of evidence and potential hearings will make everyone take a honest look at the facts.

Except Democrats and Liberals. They reject facts every time if there can be speculation about something.
Posted By: shootem Re: The Russia thing - 03/16/17
Is about to explode.

Horse cookies. The Russians did not waste their time hacking the Dimocraps and had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. You seriously believe that crap? Why on earth would they get involved. Just facts not 1st grade speculation. They had no reason at all. If you're Russia do you want a life savvy business man educated in the ways of man to deal with, or a cheap power slut that can be bought with the greatest of ease? Do the math numbskull. And I say numbskull referring also to all the politicians, the FBI, the CIA, et al who continue to fellate the insane rumor that "RUSSIA DID IT". What a group of fools. They either have no ability to recognize the truth or are running with the story trying to justify their ignorant and over-reacting initial interpretation. You're defending a lie. Truly don't know if you are 1)as unable to grasp the truth as you appear, 2)incapable recognizing political propaganda, 3)unable to think logically or, 4)smitten by the drama of the moment. But don't feel alone. There are millions of sad, vulnerable, easily led and ignorant liberals out there to keep you company. Oh, breaking news, CNN just announced the sky is falling. Take cover. And the Russians are responsible.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
The Russian thing is 100% due to the hatred of Russians by Israel and its worldwide kin and coreligionists who own the American establishment. Once said owners were removed from power there, which became official only with the rise of Putin (The fleecing of the Russian people was still on course under Boris Yeltsin, the Oligarchs' appointed hack), Russia entered their sshit-list.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
JeffO blames the Russians TRH blames the Jews, typical campfire bullshit.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
"It’s the usual Christophobic fifth column rooting for the Islamization of the West." - Ann Coulter
She identifies them without actually naming them. Good work, Ann. You get to keep your means of making a living ... maybe.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Originally Posted by MagMarc

+1
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.
Precisely.
Posted By: Raeford Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17

I'm blaming the toasters, refrigerators, microwaves, ovens and dishwashers.
*Just* having a shower gun may not be adequate at this point. shocked
Eventually, there are too many coincidences.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Originally Posted by Raeford

I'm blaming the toasters, refrigerators, microwaves, ovens and dishwashers.
*Just* having a shower gun may not be adequate at this point. shocked

Don't forget the great fluoride conspiracy
Posted By: RickyD Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
The Russia thing is just lies from lieberals. I'm sick to death of them. Time to take out the trash.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Precisely.

This and the Joo thing, the tin foil meter just pegged...
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Precisely.

I agree with that.

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him. I think this last month has been all about building enough of a case against him to make the move. Remember, only Congress and the Justice Dept. can move against him. They won't unless forced to since they are all in Republican control. The only way to force them to is to make it untenable to do nothing. Sound familiar?

What is dismaying to me is to watch rabid partisanship turn a bunch of otherwise patriotic Americans into Russia apologists and treason-enablers. Looking at a bunch of you guys when I say that.

Since I agree with a number of Trump's ideas and welcome a D.C. outsider... I am conflicted about it myself. But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. If I'm right, will y'all?
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

F*ck thinking. I *know* you're a f*cking retard.
Posted By: Dave_Skinner Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
Why on God's green earth would the Soviets collude with Trump when a continuation of Obama's negligence (and Hicklery) would leave that half of the planet as a Soviet playground?
Obama was the best thing that ever happened for Russian foreign policy and influence. The Soviets were out of the sandbox for all practical purposes, now they're back. They have half the Ukraine. The former Combloc members of NATO are on a razor's edge, and it's in a large part due to the utter incompetence and obliviousness of Obama/Hillary/Kerry.
Hey guys! Jeff's vagina hurts because Trump!

I got $100 to send him enough lube to endure the first 4 years. I'll be taking donations to $1,500 to cover the drum.

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...1&sr=8-1&keywords=55+gallon+lube

Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Melting!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hey guys! Jeff's vagina hurts because Trump!

I got $100 to send him enough lube to endure the first 4 years. I'll be taking donations to $1,500 to cover the drum.

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...1&sr=8-1&keywords=55+gallon+lube

LMAO!!!!!!

your link also had this on it......

LMAO!

The Joos need to practice?
Posted By: irfubar Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Did I miss the part where Jeffo laid out his case, supported by evidence that Trump is colluding with the Russians?

Or does he just think that has happened?

Also has he a addressed the hot mic moment when Obama told the Russian, after I win I will have more flexibility?

Or how about Hillary's ties to the Russians in the plutonium deal?

If he hasn't addressed those issues he is simply a P.O.S. troll,
and doesn't belong here or deserve to own a firearm.

I am so sick of liberals, it truly is a mental disorder.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Did I miss the part where Jeffo laid out his case, supported by evidence that Trump is colluding with the Russians?

Also has he a addressed the hot mic moment when Obama told the Russian, after I win I will have more flexibility?

This. He is a pos commie troll who evidently has no concern that Zero was reducing our own nuclear weapons stockpile while Russia expands theirs.

Jello, you're either a stupid bastid or a subversive pos.
Posted By: westside_benny Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Originally Posted by irfubar

He exonerated Clinton by stating "this is not about Clinton". Beyond that not much. He also did not reply to the little bet I laid out.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him.

First of all, [bleep] off.

If I cared to waste some time here, and I don't,

I would go back in your prior posts, and quote your countless incorrect predictions concerning this election, and now you claim another prediction.

Laughable.

I would also bump countless post's of yours to display your extreme dislike of "our" current POTUS,

but your not worth the time, as said before,

Wormy nasty troll.
Precisely.

Since I agree with a number of Trump's ideas and welcome a D.C. outsider... I am conflicted about it myself. But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

What, like allowing only moslem refugees into the US and no Christians?
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
Why on God's green earth would the Soviets collude with Trump when a continuation of Obama's negligence (and Hicklery) would leave that half of the planet as a Soviet playground?
Obama was the best thing that ever happened for Russian foreign policy and influence. The Soviets were out of the sandbox for all practical purposes, now they're back. They have half the Ukraine. The former Combloc members of NATO are on a razor's edge, and it's in a large part due to the utter incompetence and obliviousness of Obama/Hillary/Kerry.

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.
You confuse drug driven dreams with reality.

Since when have the Dimocraps, you included, not rolled
over for the commies, as you are now doing? You just justified the assasination of our duly elected president, you worthless POS.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Do you think obama will save us from the russians? grin

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=68118
Posted By: irfubar Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.

Wow,
That is quite a story. Bottom line Jeffo has a big conspiracy theory based on speculation, no evidence.

Interesting, yet he ignores real evidence , i.e. Obama, Hillary etc...
making deals with the Russians.

He makes the tin-foil hat crowd look positively brilliant and sane.

Oh and one last thing, how did the Russians get all those people to show up at rally's and vote for Trump?

I know how Hillary got illegal votes!

Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Good lord!

Am I ever glad I never got into drugs.
Posted By: rlott Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Is about to explode.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia..... It was interesting and fun 6-months ago but now it's become a boring, unsubstantiated one-trick pony.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17

Jeffo has to be taking them anally because thats where his head is grin
Posted By: westside_benny Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.

Hey Dave,

More twists and turns that a Hitchcock movie. Thanks for staying on top of this. So how will Russia play Trump, will they have him give up another 20% of our Uranium? Does Russia have something on ALL our intel guys too?...cause we know what Trump fans our intel guys are, right? Maybe he just snuck in all the real good convolutin after he got elected, huh J-dog? Amazing they didn't go full press on him BEFORE election night. You know when there was still time to elect a 'real hero' like Hillary.

I'd say someone here is getting owned, but it ain't Trump and it ain't America. I'd step aside but this crap is some funny schidt.
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.

Hey Dave,

You know Jeff, you're right. We're going to have to cobble together three grand to send you 2x55gal drums of lube for that giant, hurt vagina of yours to get you through the first 4 years

I'll be taking donations of $200 now, not $100 as previously stated.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Jeffo has to be taking them anally because thats where his head is grin

Hence, the lube. Lots of it.
Posted By: shootem Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Precisely.

I agree with that.

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him. I think this last month has been all about building enough of a case against him to make the move. Remember, only Congress and the Justice Dept. can move against him. They won't unless forced to since they are all in Republican control. The only way to force them to is to make it untenable to do nothing. Sound familiar?

What is dismaying to me is to watch rabid partisanship turn a bunch of otherwise patriotic Americans into Russia apologists and treason-enablers. Looking at a bunch of you guys when I say that.

Sweet Jesus, what a piece of work you are. I bet you walk backward everywhere you go to make sure no one's following you. Give it up dude, this is insane.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
I don't think in the entire history of this place, there has been anybody as DUMB, clueless and without an iota of self-respect as JeffObama, Nobody gets flamed, ridiculed and insulted as much as this buffoon and he keeps coming back for more.

and the horror of it all is that he's bred...
Posted By: Kenneth Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17

Hey Dave,

If you'd put this much thought into your resume, you might actually have a job, Feel free to post some pics of machined parts headed out.

Dude can't even run his own life, but he thinks he has the World all figured out.

Like a door mat.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: The Russia thing - 03/17/17
Jeffø is the first organism, ever, to swallow, whole, an eight hundred pound red herring.
JellO, tell your daughter how Trump gave Crimea to Putin.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
I think Putin actually did hope Trump would win vs. Hillary. Hillary represented the establishment, which has (since the fall of communism in Russia) been gunning for war with Russia. Trump, to the contrary, wants to improve our relations with Russia, correctly perceiving them to be a natural ally.
Posted By: pal Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
...Trump...wants to improve our relations with Russia, correctly perceiving them to be a natural ally.

This.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Show me evidence of ANY COLLUSION....fuggin dumbass.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Show me evidence of ANY COLLUSION....fuggin dumbass.

I worked so hard to get him to use that word since that's what the MSM has been parroting. Why did you have to go and define it? Jell_o for brains and the MSM keep using that word but it doesn't mean what they think it means... or they know what it means and they're even more retarded than we all thought.

Speaking of Jell_o for brains, I have not yet received any PM for donations to get Jell_o those 2 55 gallon drums of personal lubricant for his hurt poosay.
Posted By: Middlefork_Miner Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
I don't know how we got here...it seems critical thinking has become a lost art...
If Trump DID collude with the Ruskies, I'm still not convinced I'd give a fugg...

TPP, NAFTA, DAPL, KPL, LGBTQ, BLM, the "Occupy" crew, La Raza, partial birth abortion, arming ISIS fighters in Syria, the Iran deal, Benghazi, fast & furious, Open borders, unchecked immigration, 2nd amendment???....need I continue???
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
I think the Libs are mad because they tried to cheat by rigging some of the voting machines in swing states and still got beaten. They assume the Republicans must have out cheated them but don't know how, Hence the Russian connection. Didn't Obama tell Putin on a hot mike that after the election that he would be able to do more.
Didn't the Clintons arrange the sale of 20% of our uranium inventory to Russia.
I am thankful every day that the murderous, thieving, lying, incompetent, bitch is gone. The only thing that would be better would be if she would spent the rest of her miserable life in prison.
Posted By: benchman Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
I don't think there is any truth at all to the charge of Trump colluding with the Russians to win the election. It is an absolute fabrication by Democrats, to harm Trump politically. The amazing thing, is that there are people who are stupid enough to believe it.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17

I'd prefer you eat a Glock. Not a cock, that's a given, but a Glock.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I'd prefer you eat a Glock. Not a cock, that's a given, but a Glock.

Ha. This^^^^.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Yah, it's time Jeff moves on to a better place, at least take a couple more years away to get his head straight cause it sure the chit didn't work last time.
Posted By: Squidge Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Comey is set to testify Monday morning in front of Congress regarding Russia, we should find out if there is any solid evidence of collusion or not once his testimony concludes. To be honest I really don't have a good feel for what he might say.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Yeah, because everyone knows Comey is a straight shooter.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Maybe we'll learn why Trump kept him around...
Posted By: add Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jeff_O Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Originally Posted by Squidge
Comey is set to testify Monday morning in front of Congress regarding Russia, we should find out if there is any solid evidence of collusion or not once his testimony concludes. To be honest I really don't have a good feel for what he might say.

This ^^

I just want the truth. And if the quote below turns out to be the truth, I'm fine with that, and AGREE with it. In fact I'll take it one step further. If the whole shebang is some kind of Democrat attempt to tar and feather Trump with lies, then those bastards need to face some pretty serious consequences for THAT. Prison. End of careers. Etc.

The thing of it is... one of two things is true and both suck. Either our intelligence community is indeed some kind of non-democratic (small d) "deep state" that is trying to take out an innocent populist president, or, the president is compromised and the executive branch is in cahoots with our geopolitical rival. I don't want EITHER to be true... but one is.

Here's the quote.

"Democrats will also have to prove their credibility to the public, meaning if there is a serious investigation and airing of information and it doesn't turn up any evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, they too will need to show that they are willing to move on. If the Democrats turned this into a partisan witch hunt with no supporting evidence, then they would end up discrediting themselves"
I don't know how we got here...it seems critical thinking has become a lost art...
If Trump DID collude with the Ruskies, I'm still not convinced I'd give a fugg...

TPP, NAFTA, DAPL, KPL, LGBTQ, BLM, the "Occupy" crew, La Raza, partial birth abortion, arming ISIS fighters in Syria, the Iran deal, Benghazi, fast & furious, Open borders, unchecked immigration, 2nd amendment???....need I continue???

I don't agree with the notion of not giving a fugg... but that was honest, and I respect and appreciate THAT.

I don't agree with the notion of not giving a fugg... but that was honest, and I respect and appreciate THAT.

We DO care about you, Jeff. I'm trying to get that vagina of yours some lubricant, but I've only got the $200 I put up so far. No other offers to help get you those 2 drums...

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...2&sr=8-1&keywords=55+gallon+lube

It IS water based... no fossil fuels were used.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17

Trump has been shoving himself in our faces for over 25 years. I have detested him since the beginning.

Oct 10/16

So concern because, oh I dunno, THE ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE APPARATUS OF AMERICA has been not only saying there's mucho smoke but also has picked off a couple high-ranking administration guys for lying about it, means I have a sandy vag. Got it.

Here's how partisan many here are. Your opinion of Comey is entirely dependent on what he says tomorrow. If he says there's nothing there, he's gonna be the bastion of truthiness and honor. If he says Trump colluded and lied, he's gonna be one more deep-state establishment liar trying to take down a good and honest man.

wink
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
The majority of the guys here say Comey needs to go no matter what for a long time now.

Your so full of schit ya stink.
Though I dislike and distrust Trump

11/16
So concern because, oh I dunno, THE ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE APPARATUS OF AMERICA has been not only saying there's mucho smoke but also has picked off a couple high-ranking administration guys for lying about it, means I have a sandy vag. Got it.

Here's how partisan many here are. Your opinion of Comey is entirely dependent on what he says tomorrow. If he says there's nothing there, he's gonna be the bastion of truthiness and honor. If he says Trump colluded and lied, he's gonna be one more deep-state establishment liar trying to take down a good and honest man.

wink

Concern about that vagina of yours. We don't want others infected or irritated.
Foreign-based hackers effected our POTUS election. Big time! Read that again .

Laffin'... really. smile You guys have sharp wit and it cracks me up even when it's aimed at me.

I hope Comey et al say conclusively that there was no significant collusion between campaign and Russia and we can just put this one to bed and get on with trying to repair our FUBAR country. That's the truth. It's just that if I had to bet the farm I'd bet otherwise.

Trust me..... my wife teaches in elementary school..

This one gave me a cold shiver.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Which they did.
Posted By: irfubar Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Comey has no credibility at this point, he is the epitome of a swamp creature.

I dont care if he says Trump is awesome at this point, the truth has no agenda , Comey does, fuuuck him.

He is political, justice should be blind without a political agenda.

What happened to the re-opening of the Hillary investigation etc...?

Comey stinks to hi hell!

The election was most likely SWUNG by foreign hackers and Russia. Read that again.

11/28

There's no end to it........
Posted By: add Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
[Linked Image]

Which they did.

When is all the stupid schidt going to finally stop coming out of your head? At some point you have to run out. Or does the pot refresh the supply?

Name one political prediction this presidential election season you have been right about so far and show the incontrovertible evidence to back it up.

We are waiting.

Which they did.

How? The Russians influenced my vote?

You're still just pissed another liberal isn't office.

Turns out you have a bigger hard-on for Trump than Megyn Kelley had.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: westside_benny Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Watch at least the first 2 minutes. Explains the 'Jeffery'.

wink

You got it bro. We find out if hes been bought and paid for or if he is a patriot.

To tell you the truth, i always disliked Trump, until i saw he could save our country from someone who has and would sell us out.

I guess stupid asses dont worry about a leader who would take our guns through a political SC or double our debt to 40 trillion. I mean, its just zeros on paper, huh?

Let me know JellO, when China and Japan and Mexico starts importing muzzies in.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Jeffy:

You need to find a Roundrubbin (female version of a circle jerk) and get involved. You could probably finish first and third if you try real hard.

What a dufus!!

wink

Did you ever consider the entire intelligence apparatus of America could have been infiltrated by liberal pos one world order pukes like you?

So, you think 285 top military officials have been purged and replaced purely by accident, right?
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Don't forget Jeffo, Comey likes to make sure theres intent to commit the crime, you know... like he did for hillary. That and hand out immunity for the co-conspirators like party favors like he did for hillary's crew. [bleep] comey. He needs jailed himself.
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Watch at least the first 2 minutes. Explains the 'Jeffery'.

......"my house is going to look like a phuucin' werewolf"

... hard to dispute that being a pretty solid movie quote.

GTC
Jello, the entire intelligence community said they THOUGHT the Russians had interfered in the election but they had NO EVIDENCE.

Im all ears to hear from you how they did it.

Now consider this, Florida voter dimographics show Trump won by 1.3 %, yet in the votes for state rep. the rs won by 50-70%.

Tell us you think folks went in the booth, voted H for pres and then went down the line voting R.

There were abc, cbs, and nbc news reports in west Texas of folks selecting straight R and the machine switching it to Hillary.

On the afternoon of election day a patient told me her sister tried to vote that AM and was told she had already early voted. She had to fill out affidavits in order to vote for Trump. Of course your pos dimocrats vote was not rescinded.

One pt told me he had to go back and rectify his selection 7 times, as each time he checked his selections it showed he had selected Hitlery.
Posted By: westside_benny Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
Jello, the entire intelligence community said they THOUGHT the Russians had interfered in the election but they had NO EVIDENCE.

Im all ears to hear from you how they did it.

Now consider this, Florida voter dimographics show Trump won by 1.3 %, yet in the votes for state rep. the rs won by 50-70%.

Tell us you think folks went in the booth, voted H for pres and then went down the line voting R.

There were abc, cbs, and nbc news reports in west Texas of folks selecting straight R and the machine switching it to Hillary.

On the afternoon of election day a patient told me her sister tried to vote that AM and was told she had already early voted. She had to fill out affidavits in order to vote for Trump. Of course your pos dimocrats vote was not rescinded.

One pt told me he had to go back and rectify his selection 7 times, as each time he checked his selections it showed he had selected Hitlery.

I dearly hope you are not expecting a direct rebuttal to this...Try asking the question again but with less facts and more feeling. Otherwise it's going to be crickets for you sir.
I'm starting to think no one acres about Jeff. I'm, so far, the only one throwing in any dough to get him all that lube to prepare his vag for the Trump f*cking he's about to get. More like 8 years of running trains. Let's cover the first 4 years of lube guys. $2,800 to go. I got the first $200.

Just post your address Jeff. We'll get it there as soon as funds are in order.
Posted By: RichardAustin Re: The Russia thing - 03/18/17
That Youtube title is funny, humiliates comey. Like that pos has any sense of self worth.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: The Russia thing - 03/19/17
we can just put this one to bed

Rest assured, one thing we will never put to be is our opinion you're an effete, metrosexual, dope-smoking snowflake that needs some sever ass kicking..
Posted By: StrayDog Re: The Russia thing - 03/19/17
if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go.

So what? We already know Trump openly encouraged Russia to hack more emails exposing what was going on, he did it on the air.

Whether it was Russia or Wikileaks alone, does it really matter who exposed it more than what was exposed?

If a marital cheater gets caught cheating on his wife, are they going to attempt to make the story that she checked his cell phone, or admit what they did and deal with the exposed facts with truth and honesty from that point on?

If the goal is getting Trump out of office by impeachment, remember Clinton was impeached and nothing came of it.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Russia thing - 03/19/17
Originally Posted by StrayDog
if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go.

So what? We already know Trump openly encouraged Russia to hack more emails exposing what was going on, he did it on the air.

Whether it was Russia or Wikileaks alone, does it really matter who exposed it more than what was exposed?

If a marital cheater gets caught cheating on his wife, are they going to attempt to make the story that she checked his cell phone, or admit what they did and deal with the exposed facts with truth and honesty from that point on?
Bingo!
© 24hourcampfire