Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
So concern because, oh I dunno, THE ENTIRE INTELLIGENCE APPARATUS OF AMERICA has been not only saying there's mucho smoke but also has picked off a couple high-ranking administration guys for lying about it, means I have a sandy vag. Got it.

Here's how partisan many here are. Your opinion of Comey is entirely dependent on what he says tomorrow. If he says there's nothing there, he's gonna be the bastion of truthiness and honor. If he says Trump colluded and lied, he's gonna be one more deep-state establishment liar trying to take down a good and honest man.

wink

Did you ever consider the entire intelligence apparatus of America could have been infiltrated by liberal pos one world order pukes like you?

So, you think 285 top military officials have been purged and replaced purely by accident, right?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't forget Jeffo, Comey likes to make sure theres intent to commit the crime, you know... like he did for hillary. That and hand out immunity for the co-conspirators like party favors like he did for hillary's crew. [bleep] comey. He needs jailed himself.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Watch at least the first 2 minutes. Explains the 'Jeffery'.

......"my house is going to look like a phuucin' werewolf"

... hard to dispute that being a pretty solid movie quote.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jello, the entire intelligence community said they THOUGHT the Russians had interfered in the election but they had NO EVIDENCE.

Im all ears to hear from you how they did it.

Now consider this, Florida voter dimographics show Trump won by 1.3 %, yet in the votes for state rep. the rs won by 50-70%.

Tell us you think folks went in the booth, voted H for pres and then went down the line voting R.

There were abc, cbs, and nbc news reports in west Texas of folks selecting straight R and the machine switching it to Hillary.

On the afternoon of election day a patient told me her sister tried to vote that AM and was told she had already early voted. She had to fill out affidavits in order to vote for Trump. Of course your pos dimocrats vote was not rescinded.

One pt told me he had to go back and rectify his selection 7 times, as each time he checked his selections it showed he had selected Hitlery.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jello, the entire intelligence community said they THOUGHT the Russians had interfered in the election but they had NO EVIDENCE.

Im all ears to hear from you how they did it.

Now consider this, Florida voter dimographics show Trump won by 1.3 %, yet in the votes for state rep. the rs won by 50-70%.

Tell us you think folks went in the booth, voted H for pres and then went down the line voting R.

There were abc, cbs, and nbc news reports in west Texas of folks selecting straight R and the machine switching it to Hillary.

On the afternoon of election day a patient told me her sister tried to vote that AM and was told she had already early voted. She had to fill out affidavits in order to vote for Trump. Of course your pos dimocrats vote was not rescinded.

One pt told me he had to go back and rectify his selection 7 times, as each time he checked his selections it showed he had selected Hitlery.

I dearly hope you are not expecting a direct rebuttal to this...Try asking the question again but with less facts and more feeling. Otherwise it's going to be crickets for you sir.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm starting to think no one acres about Jeff. I'm, so far, the only one throwing in any dough to get him all that lube to prepare his vag for the Trump f*cking he's about to get. More like 8 years of running trains. Let's cover the first 4 years of lube guys. $2,800 to go. I got the first $200.

Just post your address Jeff. We'll get it there as soon as funds are in order.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That Youtube title is funny, humiliates comey. Like that pos has any sense of self worth.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
we can just put this one to bed

Rest assured, one thing we will never put to be is our opinion you're an effete, metrosexual, dope-smoking snowflake that needs some sever ass kicking..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go.

So what? We already know Trump openly encouraged Russia to hack more emails exposing what was going on, he did it on the air.

Whether it was Russia or Wikileaks alone, does it really matter who exposed it more than what was exposed?

If a marital cheater gets caught cheating on his wife, are they going to attempt to make the story that she checked his cell phone, or admit what they did and deal with the exposed facts with truth and honesty from that point on?

If the goal is getting Trump out of office by impeachment, remember Clinton was impeached and nothing came of it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by StrayDog
if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go.

So what? We already know Trump openly encouraged Russia to hack more emails exposing what was going on, he did it on the air.

Whether it was Russia or Wikileaks alone, does it really matter who exposed it more than what was exposed?

If a marital cheater gets caught cheating on his wife, are they going to attempt to make the story that she checked his cell phone, or admit what they did and deal with the exposed facts with truth and honesty from that point on?
Bingo!

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (19rabbit52, 1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 10ring1, 204guy, 38 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,129 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,857
Posts18,517,699
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.