Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Serious question. Do democrats like Jeff actually believe this stuff or are they trolling?

They are actually stupid enough to believe it.

Who do you think the MSM is pandering to?

One has to wonder how much THC has to do with it. I do remember in high school that the pot heads were a pretty dumb bunch.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah I don't think pot makes a person smarter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffO voted for Zero the first time around. Does anymore really need be said?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
JeffO voted for Zero the first time around. Does anymore really need be said?

Actually he stated he refused to vote R the last 3 presidential elections.

He started this thread for 'intellectual conversation'.

like a door mat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and after a long absence, Jeff joins us again, to push the dhimmicrat talking points on the Russian issue. Laughable, predictable, and as stupid and wrong as he usually is.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And doesn't have the balls to respond. I don't think there are many here on the forums that I despise more than JeffObama.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
jeffo is a mindless robot programmed by what he believes to be the truth espoused and proliferated by the main stream media. It is a maelstrom of group insanity similar in nature to the lemmings pursuit and yet they cannot see the cliff. There is a chasm in this country, a chasm between people who want to follow the constitution and have a "USA" and people that believe in a global one world government. Sadly many who just go to work everyday do not realize that the pot is warming up and the frog is about to be cooked. Once a point of no return is reached we will have a 3rd world economy, and 3rd world problems.

In short anyone that believes anything and everything they see in the news and considers themselves a "reasonable" person will indeed help precipitate the fall of the USA and we will have sharia law by 2025.

just think a district Federal Judge appointed by Obama just declared himself the entire supreme court and made a nationwide ruling over a sitting president, this is the reality of where we are.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread.

No less is expected of you.

Be ready to be wrong again.

Wormy, nasty troll. Doing wormy nasty troll things.

I'm betting Jeff is a big hero over at DU. He lights the fuse on stink bombs like this then runs back over to goofy town with all his lunatic friends. I bet he giggles like a window licker with 5 new puppies. So proud of himself.

What ever floats your boat, Nellie.

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jeff, pardon me. But after some wasted time considering what to do, i have decided not to open and read the PM you sent me.

I am not interested in seeing what you or any liberal has to say in a private conversation.

Take care and God Bless as your needs may be. Sincerely, jag

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Serious question. Do democrats like Jeff actually believe this stuff or are they trolling?

One has to wonder how much THC has to do with it. I do remember in high school that the pot heads were a pretty dumb bunch.

They still are.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
For the life of me I can not figure out what is wrong with Russia? We fought wars against places like Italy, Japan, Germany, Viet Nam, and Korea/the Chinese. WE treat all these countries good. Russia fights radical Islam. They are making things rough in Ukraine. You do realize one of the major political parties in Ukraine is the Nazis party? That is about half the people, other half ethnic Russian. Crimea has been part of Russia for ever. So what does Russia do bad, Kill our enemies? Voter fraud? What did they do? Hack machines? Buy votes? All fake news and Democrap bull$hit. Russia may not be our best friend but I do not see an enemy either. Fake news by the Anti- Americans.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone

They still are.

This is true, I've talked with a few over the years and they are just as stupid as when they were teenagers, one has to wonder what a generation of pot heads is going to produce.

Never mind I already know..........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 19rabbit52
For the life of me I can not figure out what is wrong with Russia? We fought wars against places like Italy, Japan, Germany, Viet Nam, and Korea/the Chinese. WE treat all these countries good. Russia fights radical Islam. They are making things rough in Ukraine. You do realize one of the major political parties in Ukraine is the Nazis party? That is about half the people, other half ethnic Russian. Crimea has been part of Russia for ever. So what does Russia do bad, Kill our enemies? Voter fraud? What did they do? Hack machines? Buy votes? All fake news and Democrap bull$hit. Russia may not be our best friend but I do not see an enemy either. Fake news by the Anti- Americans.

For the life of me I cannot find one negative aspect of getting along with Russia.

I can think of one reason why the left doesn't want to get along with Russia.........They cant't control them, be it with money or threats.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The US has meddled in just about every election on the face of the earth since the cold war. Soros has, and still is, funding major interference with US elections. Moscow is probably small potatoes in the list of foreign elections tampering.

Compared to the Saudi's, Communists and Globalists tampering, influence peddling and pay for play with the Democrats it is really hard to give a flying fornication about any small part that any Russkies may have had in this election.

Jeff, go back to your bong.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

O Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, You are truly a piece of work. You seem to always be ahead of the curve with your intel, cause I have yet to see any of it. I think those Sativa Caramel delights might be effecting your thoughts, and certainly your short-term memory (I consider election night not so long ago as to be short term). Nice job with the 'hit and run' post too dude...but since you are 'interested' in our thoughts here goes.

1) I don't consider my reply to be 'our thoughts', that would be arrogant. Kind of like the Royal we. See first highlighted text. But hilarious that you consider yourself one that helped elect Trump at this point. I thought you had said you couldn't vote for him and look your daughter in the eye, or some such Schidt. You claimed to have gone third party...my memory is poor but not daily dose of hash brownies poor. There is no WE when it comes to you.
2) You want the man to have a chance to do his job? Really. You were chomping at the bit the night after the election for the 'big' recount. But purely in all of our best interest, because 'we' needed to all put the Russian influence thing behind us...RIIIGHT. How disappointing was those findings for you, I can't even fathom.
3)How do you think the 19 year old's that have been doing stuff for the last 8 years (stuff you probably never had time for, what with attending be-in's and Jane Fonda receptions) felt under the AIC that YOU VOTED FOR...a proven traitor, enemy of these United States and truly the best example of a perfect azzwhole I can think of. You're complete detachment from having any possible answer to THAT question actually makes me want to hear a response. I think you owe one...maybe I just missed the part about your time in service, in which case I apologize...somehow I don't think you will be drawing out my first apology of the year though.
4)By all means carry on with your hit and run BS. Don't participate in the thread. Your lack of desire to defend your position speaks volumes about its validity.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

O Jeffy, jeffy, jeffy, You are truly a piece of work. You seem to always be ahead of the curve with your intel, cause I have yet to see any of it. I think those Sativa Caramel delights might be effecting your thoughts, and certainly your short-term memory (I consider election night not so long ago as to be short term). Nice job with the 'hit and run' post too dude...but since you are 'interested' in our thoughts here goes.

1) I don't consider my reply to be 'our thoughts', that would be arrogant. Kind of like the Royal we. See first highlighted text. But hilarious that you consider yourself one that helped elect Trump at this point. I thought you had said you couldn't vote for him and look your daughter in the eye, or some such Schidt. You claimed to have gone third party...my memory is poor but not daily dose of hash brownies poor. There is no WE when it comes to you.
2) You want the man to have a chance to do his job? Really. You were chomping at the bit the night after the election for the 'big' recount. But purely in all of our best interest, because 'we' needed to all put the Russian influence thing behind us...RIIIGHT. How disappointing was those findings for you, I can't even fathom.
3)How do you think the 19 year old's that have been doing stuff for the last 8 years (stuff you probably never had time for, what with attending be-in's and Jane Fonda receptions) felt under the AIC that YOU VOTED FOR...a proven traitor, enemy of these United States and truly the best example of a perfect azzwhole I can think of. You're complete detachment from having any possible answer to THAT question actually makes me want to hear a response. I think you owe one...maybe I just missed the part about your time in service, in which case I apologize...somehow I don't think you will be drawing out my first apology of the year though.
4)By all means carry on with your hit and run BS. Don't participate in the thread. Your lack of desire to defend your position speaks volumes about its validity.

He's posted before that if you want to talk politics to PM him.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

He's posted before that if you want to talk politics to PM him. [/quote]

I'm sure that would be a most enlightening exchange. Shame I just have so little time...damn.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From where I sit, the post about "Doggie False Pregnancies" pretty much nails down terminal deterioration of any grey matter Jeff had remaining.

Title should read:

"I neglect / abuse a fine animal, while sniveling and whining about my mental health problems."

......I GAFRA whether he's spoiling Oregon for other humans,...humans can (ostensibly) look after their own problems.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think obama and his people ,manipulated who the trump people where seen meeting with and then tried to leave evidence to get trump removed along with pence.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1lessdog, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 37 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,143 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,855
Posts18,517,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.