Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

F*ck thinking. I *know* you're a f*cking retard.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
Why on God's green earth would the Soviets collude with Trump when a continuation of Obama's negligence (and Hicklery) would leave that half of the planet as a Soviet playground?
Obama was the best thing that ever happened for Russian foreign policy and influence. The Soviets were out of the sandbox for all practical purposes, now they're back. They have half the Ukraine. The former Combloc members of NATO are on a razor's edge, and it's in a large part due to the utter incompetence and obliviousness of Obama/Hillary/Kerry.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey guys! Jeff's vagina hurts because Trump!

I got $100 to send him enough lube to endure the first 4 years. I'll be taking donations to $1,500 to cover the drum.

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...1&sr=8-1&keywords=55+gallon+lube

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Melting!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Hey guys! Jeff's vagina hurts because Trump!

I got $100 to send him enough lube to endure the first 4 years. I'll be taking donations to $1,500 to cover the drum.

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...1&sr=8-1&keywords=55+gallon+lube

LMAO!!!!!!

your link also had this on it......

LMAO!

The Joos need to practice?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did I miss the part where Jeffo laid out his case, supported by evidence that Trump is colluding with the Russians?

Or does he just think that has happened?

Also has he a addressed the hot mic moment when Obama told the Russian, after I win I will have more flexibility?

Or how about Hillary's ties to the Russians in the plutonium deal?

If he hasn't addressed those issues he is simply a P.O.S. troll,
and doesn't belong here or deserve to own a firearm.

I am so sick of liberals, it truly is a mental disorder.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Did I miss the part where Jeffo laid out his case, supported by evidence that Trump is colluding with the Russians?

Also has he a addressed the hot mic moment when Obama told the Russian, after I win I will have more flexibility?

This. He is a pos commie troll who evidently has no concern that Zero was reducing our own nuclear weapons stockpile while Russia expands theirs.

Jello, you're either a stupid bastid or a subversive pos.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by irfubar

He exonerated Clinton by stating "this is not about Clinton". Beyond that not much. He also did not reply to the little bet I laid out.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him.

First of all, [bleep] off.

If I cared to waste some time here, and I don't,

I would go back in your prior posts, and quote your countless incorrect predictions concerning this election, and now you claim another prediction.

Laughable.

I would also bump countless post's of yours to display your extreme dislike of "our" current POTUS,

but your not worth the time, as said before,

Wormy nasty troll.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.
Precisely.

Since I agree with a number of Trump's ideas and welcome a D.C. outsider... I am conflicted about it myself. But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

What, like allowing only moslem refugees into the US and no Christians?

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
Why on God's green earth would the Soviets collude with Trump when a continuation of Obama's negligence (and Hicklery) would leave that half of the planet as a Soviet playground?
Obama was the best thing that ever happened for Russian foreign policy and influence. The Soviets were out of the sandbox for all practical purposes, now they're back. They have half the Ukraine. The former Combloc members of NATO are on a razor's edge, and it's in a large part due to the utter incompetence and obliviousness of Obama/Hillary/Kerry.

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
You confuse drug driven dreams with reality.

Since when have the Dimocraps, you included, not rolled
over for the commies, as you are now doing? You just justified the assasination of our duly elected president, you worthless POS.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/17/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you think obama will save us from the russians? grin

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=68118

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.

Wow,
That is quite a story. Bottom line Jeffo has a big conspiracy theory based on speculation, no evidence.

Interesting, yet he ignores real evidence , i.e. Obama, Hillary etc...
making deals with the Russians.

He makes the tin-foil hat crowd look positively brilliant and sane.

Oh and one last thing, how did the Russians get all those people to show up at rally's and vote for Trump?

I know how Hillary got illegal votes!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good lord!

Am I ever glad I never got into drugs.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia..... It was interesting and fun 6-months ago but now it's become a boring, unsubstantiated one-trick pony.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Jeffo has to be taking them anally because thats where his head is grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.

Hey Dave,

More twists and turns that a Hitchcock movie. Thanks for staying on top of this. So how will Russia play Trump, will they have him give up another 20% of our Uranium? Does Russia have something on ALL our intel guys too?...cause we know what Trump fans our intel guys are, right? Maybe he just snuck in all the real good convolutin after he got elected, huh J-dog? Amazing they didn't go full press on him BEFORE election night. You know when there was still time to elect a 'real hero' like Hillary.

I'd say someone here is getting owned, but it ain't Trump and it ain't America. I'd step aside but this crap is some funny schidt.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.

Hey Dave,

You know Jeff, you're right. We're going to have to cobble together three grand to send you 2x55gal drums of lube for that giant, hurt vagina of yours to get you through the first 4 years

I'll be taking donations of $200 now, not $100 as previously stated.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Jeffo has to be taking them anally because thats where his head is grin

Hence, the lube. Lots of it.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 37 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,856
Posts18,517,676
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.