Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread.

No less is expected of you.

Be ready to be wrong again.

Wormy, nasty troll. Doing wormy nasty troll things.

I'm betting Jeff is a big hero over at DU. He lights the fuse on stink bombs like this then runs back over to goofy town with all his lunatic friends. I bet he giggles like a window licker with 5 new puppies. So proud of himself.

What ever floats your boat, Nellie.

[Linked Image]

I keep coming back for posts like this. I am humbled.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Latest leak now is that Flynn was in Dominican Republic when his conversation with the Russian was recorded, not Trump Tower.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
30 min ago OReilly and Bret Baer were discussing that there was no evidence of wire taps to be found unless fbi had them on Trump.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
So many [bleep] bitching about "Russian influence" are all [bleep] commies anyway. IDGAF what they think, feel or see in their cannabis riddled psychosis.

I put the 0P's wanderings in that category.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Classic hit and run. Lol

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

There are no facts to support the contention there was colusion between Trump and the Russians. But there was a lots of colusion between Hilary and the the Russians and that doesn't bother you or the media. She "gave" them about 20% of our uranium; with Obama's blessing!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
stacks of evidence and potential hearings will make everyone take a honest look at the facts.

Except Democrats and Liberals. They reject facts every time if there can be speculation about something.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had. My prediction is that a smelly brown substance is about to hit a rotating bladed object. While the drama of it sounds entertaining, all else about it sucks ASS! We finally get a populist outsider elected to shake things up and he flames out due to THAT?! That would just suck. I want the man to get a chance to do the job we elected him to do. Lord knows we need something to change.

Where I'm at with it is that if it shown that the Trump campaign was actively supporting and aiding the Russian attempts to swing the election, that is clearly unacceptable and Trump and whoever else in the administration was involved will have to go. Is there anyone here that doesn't agree with that? If so, I'd love to hear the why of it.

Likewise, any evidence of quid pro quo is a deal killer. How is the 19 year old kid sitting right now in an M1 tank in Germany, pointed at Russia, supposed to accept a CiC beholden to Russia? Or how about our NATO allies? Our guys and gals in the Minuteman silos?

HOWEVER, casual intermittent contact doesn't rate removal for me... so I hope that whatever comes out next week is black and white either way. We probably won't be so lucky, though it appears to me that there's something really big imminent so who knows. But the MSM will go apeshit with shades of grey, and that would suck. So I'm rooting for clarity here.

If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain. If not, please explain.

I've said where I stand and won't be participating much in this thread. I want to listen to YOUR opinion.

Horse cookies. The Russians did not waste their time hacking the Dimocraps and had nothing to do with the Trump campaign. You seriously believe that crap? Why on earth would they get involved. Just facts not 1st grade speculation. They had no reason at all. If you're Russia do you want a life savvy business man educated in the ways of man to deal with, or a cheap power slut that can be bought with the greatest of ease? Do the math numbskull. And I say numbskull referring also to all the politicians, the FBI, the CIA, et al who continue to fellate the insane rumor that "RUSSIA DID IT". What a group of fools. They either have no ability to recognize the truth or are running with the story trying to justify their ignorant and over-reacting initial interpretation. You're defending a lie. Truly don't know if you are 1)as unable to grasp the truth as you appear, 2)incapable recognizing political propaganda, 3)unable to think logically or, 4)smitten by the drama of the moment. But don't feel alone. There are millions of sad, vulnerable, easily led and ignorant liberals out there to keep you company. Oh, breaking news, CNN just announced the sky is falling. Take cover. And the Russians are responsible.

Last edited by shootem; 03/16/17.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Russian thing is 100% due to the hatred of Russians by Israel and its worldwide kin and coreligionists who own the American establishment. Once said owners were removed from power there, which became official only with the rise of Putin (The fleecing of the Russian people was still on course under Boris Yeltsin, the Oligarchs' appointed hack), Russia entered their sshit-list.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
JeffO blames the Russians TRH blames the Jews, typical campfire bullshit.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
"It’s the usual Christophobic fifth column rooting for the Islamization of the West." - Ann Coulter
She identifies them without actually naming them. Good work, Ann. You get to keep your means of making a living ... maybe.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MagMarc

+1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.
Precisely.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

I'm blaming the toasters, refrigerators, microwaves, ovens and dishwashers.
*Just* having a shower gun may not be adequate at this point. shocked

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Eventually, there are too many coincidences.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford

I'm blaming the toasters, refrigerators, microwaves, ovens and dishwashers.
*Just* having a shower gun may not be adequate at this point. shocked

Don't forget the great fluoride conspiracy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The Russia thing is just lies from lieberals. I'm sick to death of them. Time to take out the trash.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Precisely.

This and the Joo thing, the tin foil meter just pegged...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Precisely.

I agree with that.

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him. I think this last month has been all about building enough of a case against him to make the move. Remember, only Congress and the Justice Dept. can move against him. They won't unless forced to since they are all in Republican control. The only way to force them to is to make it untenable to do nothing. Sound familiar?

What is dismaying to me is to watch rabid partisanship turn a bunch of otherwise patriotic Americans into Russia apologists and treason-enablers. Looking at a bunch of you guys when I say that.

Since I agree with a number of Trump's ideas and welcome a D.C. outsider... I am conflicted about it myself. But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. If I'm right, will y'all?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.