S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx
My concern is that almost everyone is trying to turn the folks against him so he can be whacked and the apple cart not be too upset.
Precisely.

I agree with that.

And, I predict that there's gonna be adequate proof of essentially treason to whack him. I think this last month has been all about building enough of a case against him to make the move. Remember, only Congress and the Justice Dept. can move against him. They won't unless forced to since they are all in Republican control. The only way to force them to is to make it untenable to do nothing. Sound familiar?

What is dismaying to me is to watch rabid partisanship turn a bunch of otherwise patriotic Americans into Russia apologists and treason-enablers. Looking at a bunch of you guys when I say that.

Since I agree with a number of Trump's ideas and welcome a D.C. outsider... I am conflicted about it myself. But we simply can't keep a POTUS who did what I think he did.

If I'm wrong I'll eat crow. If I'm right, will y'all?

Sweet Jesus, what a piece of work you are. I bet you walk backward everywhere you go to make sure no one's following you. Give it up dude, this is insane.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't think in the entire history of this place, there has been anybody as DUMB, clueless and without an iota of self-respect as JeffObama, Nobody gets flamed, ridiculed and insulted as much as this buffoon and he keeps coming back for more.

and the horror of it all is that he's bred...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hey Dave,

Why? Because from their perspective it's win/win/win. They either have leverage on a sitting POTUS, are instrumental in taking down a sitting POTUS, or get to make hay while we argue and navel-gaze and blame each other and riot in the streets for a year or more figuring it all out.

It's weirder than that. I believe that right this moment Russia has everything needed to take Trump down. Meaning, they have records of very inappropriate communications or the like. There's their leverage on him (win). I further get the sense that this has been offered to our spooks in some way. Of course, the only way for them to get this would be to collude with Russia to take down a sitting POTUS, which aside from the societal chaos (win) would about destroy any remaining credibility our intel guys have (win). So, the intel guys, knowing this, are forced to piece together the case more obliquely. Which they have been doing. But they are doing this knowing there's a traitor in the White House. Very difficult position (win).

You guys say Trump is playing chess. I call BS. Trump got owned by Putin. We all did. Putin is the one playing chess.

If you'd put this much thought into your resume, you might actually have a job, Feel free to post some pics of machined parts headed out.

Dude can't even run his own life, but he thinks he has the World all figured out.

Like a door mat.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Jeffø is the first organism, ever, to swallow, whole, an eight hundred pound red herring.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
JellO, tell your daughter how Trump gave Crimea to Putin.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Jeezez Creezes, Jeff.
Why on God's green earth would the Soviets collude with Trump when a continuation of Obama's negligence (and Hicklery) would leave that half of the planet as a Soviet playground?
Obama was the best thing that ever happened for Russian foreign policy and influence. The Soviets were out of the sandbox for all practical purposes, now they're back. They have half the Ukraine. The former Combloc members of NATO are on a razor's edge, and it's in a large part due to the utter incompetence and obliviousness of Obama/Hillary/Kerry.
I think Putin actually did hope Trump would win vs. Hillary. Hillary represented the establishment, which has (since the fall of communism in Russia) been gunning for war with Russia. Trump, to the contrary, wants to improve our relations with Russia, correctly perceiving them to be a natural ally.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
...Trump...wants to improve our relations with Russia, correctly perceiving them to be a natural ally.

This.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Show me evidence of ANY COLLUSION....fuggin dumbass.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Is about to explode.

I'm just curious where folks draw the line as far as what would be an acceptable amount of Russian collusion for a POTUS candidate to have had.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

Show me evidence of ANY COLLUSION....fuggin dumbass.

I worked so hard to get him to use that word since that's what the MSM has been parroting. Why did you have to go and define it? Jell_o for brains and the MSM keep using that word but it doesn't mean what they think it means... or they know what it means and they're even more retarded than we all thought.

Speaking of Jell_o for brains, I have not yet received any PM for donations to get Jell_o those 2 55 gallon drums of personal lubricant for his hurt poosay.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't know how we got here...it seems critical thinking has become a lost art...
If Trump DID collude with the Ruskies, I'm still not convinced I'd give a fugg...

TPP, NAFTA, DAPL, KPL, LGBTQ, BLM, the "Occupy" crew, La Raza, partial birth abortion, arming ISIS fighters in Syria, the Iran deal, Benghazi, fast & furious, Open borders, unchecked immigration, 2nd amendment???....need I continue???

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I think the Libs are mad because they tried to cheat by rigging some of the voting machines in swing states and still got beaten. They assume the Republicans must have out cheated them but don't know how, Hence the Russian connection. Didn't Obama tell Putin on a hot mike that after the election that he would be able to do more.
Didn't the Clintons arrange the sale of 20% of our uranium inventory to Russia.
I am thankful every day that the murderous, thieving, lying, incompetent, bitch is gone. The only thing that would be better would be if she would spent the rest of her miserable life in prison.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't think there is any truth at all to the charge of Trump colluding with the Russians to win the election. It is an absolute fabrication by Democrats, to harm Trump politically. The amazing thing, is that there are people who are stupid enough to believe it.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

I'd prefer you eat a Glock. Not a cock, that's a given, but a Glock.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I'd prefer you eat a Glock. Not a cock, that's a given, but a Glock.

Ha. This^^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Yah, it's time Jeff moves on to a better place, at least take a couple more years away to get his head straight cause it sure the chit didn't work last time.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Comey is set to testify Monday morning in front of Congress regarding Russia, we should find out if there is any solid evidence of collusion or not once his testimony concludes. To be honest I really don't have a good feel for what he might say.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, because everyone knows Comey is a straight shooter.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Maybe we'll learn why Trump kept him around...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If you think POTUS/Russia collusion matters a lot- please explain.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge
Comey is set to testify Monday morning in front of Congress regarding Russia, we should find out if there is any solid evidence of collusion or not once his testimony concludes. To be honest I really don't have a good feel for what he might say.

This ^^

I just want the truth. And if the quote below turns out to be the truth, I'm fine with that, and AGREE with it. In fact I'll take it one step further. If the whole shebang is some kind of Democrat attempt to tar and feather Trump with lies, then those bastards need to face some pretty serious consequences for THAT. Prison. End of careers. Etc.

The thing of it is... one of two things is true and both suck. Either our intelligence community is indeed some kind of non-democratic (small d) "deep state" that is trying to take out an innocent populist president, or, the president is compromised and the executive branch is in cahoots with our geopolitical rival. I don't want EITHER to be true... but one is.

Here's the quote.

"Democrats will also have to prove their credibility to the public, meaning if there is a serious investigation and airing of information and it doesn't turn up any evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, they too will need to show that they are willing to move on. If the Democrats turned this into a partisan witch hunt with no supporting evidence, then they would end up discrediting themselves"

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 60 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,883
Posts18,518,231
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.