Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#11940886 03/31/17
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
At what range does the requirement of an other than regular scope ring base make a difference? Is it correct to assume that the normal mounting systems are good to 3-400 yards and then beyond that is a long range system required or is it scope dependent? Educate me!

Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want!
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
You won't need anything special for 300-400 yds depending on the scope you choose a 10 20 or 30 moa picatinny rail will help if shooting 600 and beyond!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by shootsaswede
At what range does the requirement of an other than regular scope ring base make a difference? Is it correct to assume that the normal mounting systems are good to 3-400 yards and then beyond that is a long range system required or is it scope dependent? Educate me!

Assuming you are dialing elevation, it depends on how much internal adjustment your scope has left after zeroing. I had a 4.5-14 Zeiss conquest with target turrets that would only get me a little over 400 yards in my .308. If holding over, or using a holdover type reticle, it doesn't matter.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Thank you for your responses.

Experience is what you get, when you don't get what you want!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
In standard hunting calibers the standard base will get you to 800+ with most 30mm tubes. My 308 needs no built in MOA to get to 1050yards. The 30 MOA base extended the range to 1400 depending on the humidity and altitude. But 1350 is pretty common with it.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shootsaswede

Not all chamberings or boolits are the same. Nor are all scopes or mounting systems. Hint.

Here's a ballpark extrapolation of what will be yielded,under the courteous assumption of a rifle that is of sound bridge height geometry. You will effectively NET half of total erector travel,after attaining a sane zero.

So while contemplating mounting solutions is in fact,one facet of the criteria to evaluate,the scope itself is far more important. Tube diameter does not correlate in lineal fashion,to erector travel. As magnification goes up,erector travel tends to go down. Folks who open with a tube diameter,cetainly wouldn't know a MOA from a Mil...and would certainly prove it. Laffin'!

Further,few scopes ACTUALLY track/repeat with their erector systems and most glass that folks swoon,are amongst the schittiest "performers" in the mechanics of that which is MOST required.

Your best opening move is to shop scope MECHANICS and keep erector travel,the reticle and turret graduation scale(s) in mind. Glass that doesn't/can't/won't track will negate anything nearing effectiveness. Same goes minimal erector travel(even if it is spot on reliable) and a turret erector graduated in lineal dimensioning different from the reticle. Schit only gets worse,when talking second focal plane reticles,BDC's and CDS fhuqking bullschit. Though many Makers and Users "flaunt" same,which is never not funny. Hint.

The fast track to instant and longterm gratifications,is either 6x or 10x fixed glass,wearing a MilQuad reticle and MilScale erector turret. Everything jives and holdoffs in both elevation and windage,align lineally with the erector's values,so the combinations of arranging a solution,are boundless in versatility.

Of course,there are those who are reliably stumped in Mils,because 1/10 values are "tricky". Laffin'!

For those with an IQ of 17 or better,it is more than intuitive and nothing is faster or more precise. Hint.

While the 400yd line is a very modest distance with even a 22LR,there are scopes that will happily compensate those corrections with a "flat" base and others that simply cannot,no matter the mounting system. That due both integrity of the tracking/repeat and the volume of same,that is available.

In a nutshell,EVERYTHING beneath your zero range in regards to erector travel,is 100% fhuqking useless. The ONLY way to turn that tide,is with inclination and that can be done a number of different ways. Most important and THE most often overlooked,is making certain that windage is mechanically centered,in relation to the bore. If your windage isn't centered and you chase it via internal scope adjustment,elevation erector travel is stolen on the spot. Hint.

"Long Range" means different things,to different folks. I'd not assign a broad brushstrokes yardage determination to denote the happenstance,but would state simply that it is any/all distances beyond your zero range,where POA/POI intersections mandate correction to intersect. So it is different,for all boolits/chamberings/BC's/velocities. Hint.

I shoot a plethora of platforms and "Long Range" starts at 31yds with my FWB 300,due it's 30yd zero. My 22LR's start at 51yds,due their 50yd zero. My 17 Hummers start at 126yds,due their 125yd zero. Yada,yada,yada...all up/down the relative scale of velocity and BC. Hint.

27 MOA unitized rail here.

[Linked Image]

Now obviously a 51yd 22LR correction from a 50yd zero,is rather modest,but the start is always the fhuqking start. The bullet has crossed line of sight twice at said distance and is forever dropping beyond that range. Hint.

Using the 22LR chambering as an example,I'm happiest when they're sighted with one of the above cited optics(6x or 10x Fixed MQ),because of their parallax adjustment capability(rear focus) and incredible amount of erector travel (40+ Mils each). In conjunction with same,they have 10 more Mils on the reticle. So I strive to eek as much of the mechanical adjustment that I can. Why? EVERYTHING below the 50yd zero is 100% fhuqking USELESS. Hint.

So I had a batcha 75MOA 1913 extended rails made for Anschutz 54's,to grant that very thing and typically enjoy 38-40 Mils of erector travel with a 50yd zero and "flat" rings,with said inclination. Add the reticle's 10 Mils to the equation and it's easy to brandish a 700yd ++ capable 22LR.

[Linked Image]

Were you to state the chambering of interest,the projectile of interest and the platform being used...it'd be very easy to pinpoint both mounting and optics selection(s) and extrapolate their relative abilities,in regards to what said meldings would realize in POA/POI correction volume and their effective range of compensation,as applied to both distance and adjustment capabilities. Hint.

So rather than get hung up on mounting systems,you'd be wise to think sound optical mechanics first,second and last.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits where is the box the kids came in. Guess you are just loading wishing you could to. hint!!! Side note. You and kimber must be haven a nightly eating contest. Priceless
I've killed more elk with open sites than you have seen and that counts the child brides coos retreat. Rehint. Mills is my hunting Pard say you could to.

Every thing gun nothing life. Laughing ๐Ÿ˜† Where's the box the neighborhood played with.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/02/17.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Poor Larry mommas fรปckn the guy cross town and he still thinks erector travel trumps all. Bet she's erecting something LOL. Sad sack of chit.

Is dinner in the deep fat fryer sugar tots. Pun intended.

Oh and my home boy is selling Norma 300 winney uber cheep. Here's to you wishing you could to. https://modernarmsinternational.com/shop/300wm-unprimed/

If you need to borrow a couple bucks just holler it must suck looking for love on the res.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Fred3
Larry has his problems, but by comparison to you and your vulgarity, he is an intelligent, articulate class act.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Royce
Fred3
Larry has his problems, but by comparison to you and your vulgarity, he is an intelligent, articulate class act.

Thank a bunch for you input.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/04/17.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred3

Everyone is thinking this, but nobody wants to say anything. Mainly because frediii will spin out in a 3 week attention whoring tirade to try and prove his pecker is as big as his vocabulary.

The part where frediii airs someone else's dirty laundry shows how desperate he is not only for attention, but for everyone's approval that he is better than Larry.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Higbean
Fred3

Everyone is thinking this, but nobody wants to say anything. Mainly because frediii will spin out in a 3 week attention whoring tirade to try and prove his pecker is as big as his vocabulary.

The part where frediii airs someone else's dirty laundry shows how desperate he is not only for attention, but for everyone's approval that he is better than Larry.

Both of these hit the nail on the head.

Being the biggest a-hole on the internet and then proving it day after day takes a special talent. Getting back at somebody by airing their personal problems is beyond low and not worth responding to.

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Poor Larry he really is the victim in all this. Just minding his p & q and viciously attacked. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

What would ever be a reason to treat someone so badly. You guys sure can tug a heart string.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Maybe his slandering of my wife, just may have let this cat out of the bag!!

But poor Larry can't get a break. Got to give you guys credit you take good care of your mascot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did he post pics of your wife breast feeding?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sheister
Being the biggest a-hole on the internet and then proving it day after day takes a special talent.

Bob

100% true Bob. As hard as my little buddy BigStick may try to do so, and make no mistake, this is not a slam of him, he does try. He will never be able to hold a candle to a couple of our members in the below thread. Neither he, nor Fred, can come close to some of these guys.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...11943172/Good_or_Bad_Shoot?#Post11943172

One only need join the 24HC forum to see more a-holes than one would spending a lifetime under the bleachers of the most frequented stadiums in the U.S. I'll include myself in that classification lest I look like a huge hypocrite.

So I don't sound too much like a cynic, we have significantly more great guys here than the aforementioned reprobates, it's just that we all know the loudest, rudest and most obnoxious seem to always also be the most prevalent.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 04/05/17. Reason: Added last paragraph.

ฮœฮŸฮ›ฮฉฮ ฮ›ฮ‘ฮ’ฮ•
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Did he post pics of your wife breast feeding?

Who posted pics of anyone breastfeeding?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Fred3
Not sure I agree with that at all.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
And what is wrong with feeding a baby.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Higbean word on the street is sugar tots, needs a bitch to wash the dishes and clean the toilets.
It's the chance you have been dreaming of. You best get there before huntsman or shiester do. A cat fight on the Milford would be uber. (Have someone take video please๐Ÿ™) But I'm guessing you would lose being so fit and all.
๐Ÿ˜ณ LMFAO.
๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŒˆ. Oh and as of late you and sugar tots have been chasing me it's quite flattering but try to be less obvious.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I rest my case.

Time for the ignore button ....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey frediii,

Remember that time you thought you were doing everyone a favor putting it out that Larry's kid killed himself and that it was all his fault?

I've lost a few good friends to suicide and the one thing that sucks the most is that you never get any closure. It just never makes any sense to anybody but the guy that did it. And yet you think you have the inside scoop on something as heartbreaking as that, and decide to air it out in a public forum all because he called your wife a yeti?

You are a truly despicable human being. The worst of the worst.

You'll get no more attention from me fred. I truly hope you can find some peace in your life.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hey frediii,

Remember that time you thought you were doing everyone a favor putting it out that Larry's kid killed himself and that it was all his fault?

I've lost a few good friends to suicide and the one thing that sucks the most is that you never get any closure. It just never makes any sense to anybody but the guy that did it. And yet you think you have the inside scoop on something as heartbreaking as that, and decide to air it out in a public forum all because he called your wife a yeti?

You are a truly despicable human being. The worst of the worst.

You'll get no more attention from me fred. I truly hope you can find some peace in your life.

Hay๐Ÿด higbean,

Remember when you weren't a giant puzzy. Didn't think so. Lol.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/05/17.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fred, I'm not going to attack or vilify you but would just encourage you to spend some time thinking about what kind of man you want to be. What you're doing here is not a good look and I have no doubt you can do better.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Geez went up and got some firewood with the boy the other day, good times....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Drank a little whiskey, appears some folks need to find some hobbies other than pounding the keyboard....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Centralia Cole mine....

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
North fork of the newaukum valley
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Get some

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Makin meat
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Another cat food thief
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Please don't make fun of my jack.... haha

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Fredrica,

You highstrung Tender Twat...perhaps you should fill out yet another Hurt Feelings Report,to satiate your angst and incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

I am VERY "surprised",that scopes and iron sights so reliably stump you. What were the "odds" of you aborting your initial attempt to "talk" scopes and run away like the Whining Kchunt you are,from sumptin' sooooo simplistic?!? Laffin'!

Don't forget to muse some "particulars" in regards to MOA and Mil's,then perhaps wax eloquent on CDS and BDC's,as the humor launched from your Imagination and it's Pretend,is without peer.

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard,you poor poor(literally) Whining Kchunt.

P.S. and by the way...nobody can slander you,better than you can,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

Royce,

My greatest "problem",is that I "only" get 6 months of vacation a year.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it never ain't not fascinatingly HILARIOUS,to listen to The Paper Hat Brigade bitch,moan,whine and complain...while feverishly trying to "live" vicariously. Imaginary Pretend Ignore is almost as funny as an EPIC Man Crush and it's COMPLETE encompassing of another's every thought and move. Pardon my wielding said power deftly and with pinpoint accuracy,while laughing my ass off. Hint.

Next R&R is one of my favorites of the year and if the weather/mail cooperates,I should be schlepping yet another new Pro DSLR,some killer lighting/remote equipment,only a coupla new barrels,multiple 1000's of upper echelon BC boolits and a plethora of assorted Feesh Riggin'.

Those who try to "convince" themselves that they "don't care" the most,will of course be glued to every fhuqking word and splendid pixel. Here's HOPING,they try to tell themselves that they "could too".(grin)

When it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. The Do Nothing Gang NEVER disappoints in the HILARITY,of doing their best.

Hint.

Laffin'!

'bean,

Fredrica can only do the best she can,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she has to work with.

She's doing "great"!(grin)

Laffin'!

Bob,

Chrome Carnage for 2wks on the next pass. You boys popping any gills?

Where you at with setting up a 22LR for landing boolits in distant zipcodes? I thought you were sneaking up on the approach?

You'll NOT regret the fun.(grin)

TheBitchingSniveler,

VERY good call to "offer" yet another estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue,rather than the crux.

Scopes are VERY "tricky",for someone with your "knowledge","experience" and "results". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'495,

You amazingly STUPID fhuqk,you couldn't pour piss out of a boot...given (3) tries. Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'10k,

STUPIDITY ain't a "look",but rather a Reality.

Them differences is stark and Fredrica rocks Retardation like few others and that just might not be an accolade. Funniest part is,you KNOW she'll have to Google that.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

Judlady,

Are you bitching or bragging? Congratulations?!?

Those are some "fabulous" pictures,of some "beautiful" country and "hard charging" ways. Laffin'!

Kudos for extolling the dank realities of a Pecker Pole Show and the HILARITY associated with schit riggin',on a schit Show and "firewood" that couldn't be given away for free to Ray Charles shivering in a fhuqking Igloo. What sorta "wages" might a gal "make" doing THAT? Laffn'! GOOD time to say that you "know" a Cutter. Re-LAFFIN'!

Rather enjoyed the dirt/hair encrusted "meat" too. EPIC fhuqking hilarity,mainly because that is without doubt,your 100% best. Hint. Laffin'!

Purty High Zoot Rimfire there too...mebbe TRY to muse it's "particulars" and how it took great "thought",to align it with the above hilarity,if only obliviously. Google it. Hint.

NO "wonder" you amazingly Stupid Fhuqks GOTTA Whine.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Back to the OP and the simplistic interactions of Facts with Physics,interlaced with the simplistic approach of commonality.

A rifle simply can NOT be any "better" than it's weakest link. The above Goat Fhuqk from Judlady,poignantly correlates that in crystalline fashion,from both a Mechanical and Operator standpoint(s). Hint.(grin)

Yes I get it,that she "thinks" is "fashionable" to "brandish" her Incredible STUPIDITY,like it's an "advantage"...but it assuredly is not.(grin)

Actual use,will reveal numerous things and though rifles do in fact talk,nobody listens. Especially The Paper Hat Brigade.

Anywhoo...I hear through The Grapevine that a RAR in either/or rimfire/centerfire,prolly becomes a whole bunch more ruggedly/reliable and repeatable,with a thunk given to Mechanics.

[Linked Image]

Firstly,if one jettisons the stupid fhuqking sling blade trigger bullschit,improvements are immediate and ever lastin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Milk Jug stocks always suck,dog schit glass always a train wreck and schit mounting is an accident waiting to happen. Though in fairness,the LESS one shoots,the "better" those things are. Laffin'!

So if only as per always,the astute will bank upon a good trigger(no thang to re-spring and hit the nail on the head),give stocks a thunk(RAR 'blocks will arrange a floated spout to reliably do nice thangs in plywood or a chassis),mounts matter and 1913 extended inclination has no equal on short receivers,rings matter too(bubble-wrapped bullschit is "great" on a Pecker Pole show) and lastly...scopes rate a thunk.

It is too great of an obvious correlation,that Airgun,Rimfire and Centerfire glass connects the most dots by literal default,when commonality is aligned. A 6X MQ is tough to whoop in any all avenues,given their robustitude,repeatitude,huge mechanical ADVANTAGES and that glorious etched reticle that corroborates all in sync. Hint.

Nice to field a parcel that is of amazing zero retention,grants more opportunity on the windshield than 19 Bubble-wrapped DUMB Fhuqk Scopes bolted together and houses all the mechanical virtues that matter,in a modest parcel. Parallax adjustment on the stern,is nice to have too. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,if only to the heartfelt chagrin of The Do NOTHING Gang. Laffin'!

Waiting on the Mail with yet another Boyd's,here. 25MOA Bob rail and 125yd zero with 17gr 'Max.

[Linked Image]

I may or may not gun a few different Hummers,amongst other thangs.(grin)

Pardon the constants,bein' constant. 125yd 17gr 'Max zero(s) here too and another Bob 25MOA 1913 extended rail.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Even upon birds of a feather. 1-8" 5R 20" SPR contoured 243Win 225yd zero's here with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches.

[Linked Image]

Facts and Physics ain't for everyone,if only as quantified by the Drooling Dumbfhuqks above.(grin)

Bless their hearts,for TRYING so hard.

Laffin'!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big slouch, I'm bragging!!!

Schitt is on sale you lazy lazy little bueschelor.....
[Linked Image]

Quit making fun of the possum killin rar too you little bully you!!!

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Big slouch, I'm bragging!!!

Schitt is on sale you lazy lazy little bueschelor.....
[Linked Image]

Quit making fun of the possum killin rar too you little bully you!!!

Pretty high odds hig swallows. Almost as much as sugar tits at man camp.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The biggest bitching whiner on the www bitches himself to sleep every night.... creepy little infatuation he has with other folks, for sure.....

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here ya bitching whiner, slow twist 22-250 #827, blued/wood, if only obviously, odds are fairly good I'll make er famous..... hint
[Linked Image]

PS, note the custom coffee table.....

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I'm on the pot looking at this.....

Why are you hard charges fighting online this time of day when it seems to be pretty all across the country....?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hurt feelings lol. If you chit in a bag hig would need a spoon.

Ps someone likes you much less than I all these ground breaking leaks smell like a gamer is up to no good.

Oh and if pink boots are the constant always stay way the [bleep] away form the Facebook feed. It will make you stomach turn. Easy to tell who shoots and who don't. LMMFAO.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Why are you hard charges fighting online this time of day when it seems to be pretty all across the country....?

I'm daddy daycare baby goo is sleeping. Oh and it's raining like a mfer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This trumps everything gun. Hint.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/08/17.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ps. This is what one sees elk die through.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Well cause you asked nicely, I'm at work, and cracking up...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Headed down to the beach in a couple hours to stay at the beach house with momma, might swing into the casino, 630 clam tide in the am....

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Elk steaks for supper.

PS sugar tits your looking fat as fรปck as of late. Wow ๐Ÿ˜ณ guess you won't be calling anyone a lard azz with out butter dripping off you chins. Lol.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]
Big Slouch, be advised, that's a mans hand.... hint
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Am I bitching or bragging????

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I know a cutter!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooooops, [bleep] riggin comes through again!!! Start at the start, rifles speak noooooone listens, kiss, find pressure and 80's butt rock on, um blued and wood in the rain forest, slick boolits, blah blah blah.....
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]
Big Slouch, be advised, that's a mans hand.... hint
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What variety of clams are those?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Razor clams.

Old man broke my clamhawg. They are the best gun on the beach.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks Fred. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Razor clams.

I'm willing to bet whining know it all will say different!!! Haha

They're handy for sure but I'm bettin they're too tall for liar Larry...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Razor clams.

I'm willing to bet whining know it all will say different!!! Haha

They're handy for sure but I'm bettin they're too tall for liar Larry...

Which one this thread is chalked full of the ladies of the night. Higbean being the fattest sloppiest crying gash of all!!! But iffn sugar tots is the whinny beotch you speak of He would have to jump to get the handle bars.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Thanks Fred. smile

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Them razors are nummy table fair.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image]

Yesterday was the first day all year I haven't had to wear either those pictured, Mucks or Schnees.

Leather boots are so much nicer when it 65-75F outside....

That is a total whining bitch BTW....grin

Only outside maybe 60 hours in the past week.

Gorgeous fuucking tan already...

That is a brag!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SamOlson

[Linked Image]

Yesterday was the first day all year I haven't had to wear either those pictured, Mucks or Schnees.

That is a brag!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How's the tract treating you I'm waiting for MOAMOA and jumping all over that alpha glass UBER cheep.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks Fred. smile

The clams down here come in a frozen packet.

You lucky bas*****! grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Higbean word on the street is sugar tots, needs a bitch to wash the dishes and clean the toilets.
It's the chance you have been dreaming of. You best get there before huntsman or shiester do. A cat fight on the Milford would be uber. (Have someone take video please๐Ÿ™) But I'm guessing you would lose being so fit and all.
๐Ÿ˜ณ LMFAO.
๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŒˆ. Oh and as of late you and sugar tots have been chasing me it's quite flattering but try to be less obvious.

I'm taking a ๐Ÿ™‡

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thanks Fred. smile

You lucky bas*****! grin

They come cleaned. Cleaning is the worst part.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's either been too snowy or too muddy to do anything at my shooting area. Might take the Ranger up there tomorrow and check it out.

A pair of 10x42's should show up next Tuesday.

New truck glasses for glassing tag numbers. I couldn't resist and had to see what the fuss was all about....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks Fred. smile

You lucky bas*****! grin

I'll take your word for it,as I never cleaned clams.

Are their any geoduck in your area?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
45 minutes north.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's either been too snowy or too muddy to do anything at my shooting area. Might take the Ranger up there tomorrow and check it out.

A pair of 10x42's should show up next Tuesday.

New truck glasses for glassing tag numbers. I couldn't resist and had to see what the fuss was all about....

Keep us posted I need some console glass for the tundra.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
45 minutes north.
Gotcha.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Next R&R is one of my favorites of the year and if the weather/mail cooperates,I should be schlepping yet another new Pro DSLR,some killer lighting/remote equipment,only a coupla new barrels,multiple 1000's of upper echelon BC boolits and a plethora of assorted Feesh Riggin'.

Those who try to "convince" themselves that they "don't care" the most,will of course be glued to every fhuqking word and splendid pixel. Here's HOPING,they try to tell themselves that they "could too".(grin)

Gosh. The awesomeness of all the readers' fantasies... it's you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

That is a brag!

Haha thanks Sam!!

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thanks Fred. smile

You lucky bas*****! grin

I'll take your word for it,as I never cleaned clams.

Are their any geoduck in your area?

Ya got steamers, razors, oysters, shrimp, geoduck, dungeness , as fred said cleaning is the bitch, but well worth the effort...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

That is a brag!

Gonna miss montucky this year, second time in 16 years, makes me sick, but I'm trading it for a BC moose hunt. Next time I'm over I'll bring some good beer and bs ya...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Gotcha. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fred3

Being the biggest a-hole on the internet and then proving it day after day takes a special talent. Getting back at somebody by airing their personal problems is beyond low and not worth responding to.

Bob

Outrageous, but not a surprise. Three of larry's personal nut washers attempt, in vain, to say Fred makes larry look a nice guy. I don't know if it's hypocrisy or stupidity that's highlighted the most.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy now!!! The do nothing city slick crowd is waiting feverishly for the annual "hitch", the drive around in a taco or boat, shooting fresh outta the den kelp hungry bears!!! I mean, blue tape, turrets and all!!! And I'll tell us, these kelp diggers are very very weary fresh outta the den!!!! I mean these bitches hear as boat, and they just keep eating kelp!!! Hence the blue tape, don't poke your barrel in the mud jumping outta the boat!!! Haha

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok ok, he's got me in the corner!!! Just got a shipment of moose boolits, I'm really scared they won't work!!!! I'll give it a shot though, what is it, film at 11:00???? Haha
[Linked Image]

Remmy, 1-12" hart, Mickey hunter,talley exrtry lows, feebee 2-7 leupy, blah blah blah... you'll notice in the kill pics, a late season hunt, copious amounts of tape and turrets!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Oh , 35 whelen loafing along about 2700....

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JudLady,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you THE Pecker Pole Princess,gets horned up over a BIG Trip to a clamshell. Undoubtedly,that must be VERY "exciting" for someone like you. Congratulations?

It must also be very "rewarding" for someone like you,to get giddy about Rats,Dinks and another's pictures...along with "all" the sweet "satisfactions" associated. Laffin'!

The sole shame is,that you are simply too fhuqking STUPID,to register how fhuqking INCREDIBLY Stupid you are. Though on the bright side,the hilarity of your "best",can only be rivaled by those of your ilk...you "lucky" kchunt.

Cyber hug and Participation Trophy to you,as you wax eloquent upon your countless WELL founded Insecurities and try oh soooooo hard. If only as per always,someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

You "shoot" and "know" so "much",that you can nearly almost tell a Mil from MOA. Almost. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,that your Ratfhuqk Dinkathon fueled by your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,is something you get giddy about! I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

I'd buy the footage of you STPUD Fhuqks tring to "sneak up" on a clam,only to "unleash" your "knowledge","experience" and "results" upon 'em,via your High Zoot Wares. The Lollipop Gang NEVER disappoints. LAFFIN'!

You gals REALLY "get after it".

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

They are fighting exceddingly WELL founded Insecurities and really doing "great".(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

Sammo,

That is VERY exciting news,that you changed Gate Openin' Footwear. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to report on them bino's too. Don't "forget" to mention what flavor the lenses are.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

elkchunt,

You are "right" as per your always,as there ain't no "luck"...that rivals clam "luck" in outright "splendor". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Dumbhorn,

Is this where you use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that you aren't hanging on my every word and splendid pixel. How is that "working" for you? Congratulations?!?

You Stupid Fhuqks are like moths to a flame. I'm VERY "surprised" you didn't TRY to "talk" scopes. Give or fhuqking take. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

MagnumDoosh,

Are you Fantasizing Man Parts,yet again? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

NOTHING is funnier than Kchuntfest and The Minimum Wage Posse goin' for broke. Pun be intended,though someone will need to 'splain it to 'em.

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ok ok, he's got me in the corner!!! Just got a shipment of moose boolits, I'm really scared they won't work!!!! I'll give it a shot though, what is it, film at 11:00???? Haha
[Linked Image]

Remmy, 1-12" hart, Mickey hunter,talley exrtry lows, feebee 2-7 leupy, blah blah blah... you'll notice in the kill pics, a late season hunt, copious amounts of tape and turrets!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Oh , 35 whelen loafing along about 2700....
I use the 250 gr Speer in my .35 Whelen,loaded with Var-Get. Mounted a Weaver 3x in Weaver bases & rings.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice setup, love the chambering...

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha oh big Slouch!!!! I'm willing to bet, "the pecker pole princess" would straight hurt that little bug eyed pencil neck jug head, and probably his ol man at the same time, if only obviously..... grin

Rest assured, I'll continue to hunt at least (3) states and (2) countries every year, all while you're stuck on the Rez shooting diminutive rat deer, and kelp fed bear fresh outta the den.... hint

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Snow on the ground and sweating like it's July in Arizona. Oh poor poor obese sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

judd it's a fact she would win. And epic that she would be fighting 11 weight classes above hers. But still looking down at the victim. LOL.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Boxer
Dumbhorn,

Is this where you use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that you aren't hanging on my every word and splendid pixel. How is that "working" for you? Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

I admit to checking into asrealasitgets for the annual hilarity "spring fling" threads. They are so riveting. You're morphing into Jabba the Hutt.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
God damn I'm crying!!!

Ya it's like the blubbering idiots diary, oh ya I'll call ya, oh new gear is coming, look at me, look at me.... most folks text nowadays, not type all that Schitt on a message board you stupid shovel headed mongloid.... I remember a time when big Slouch had a posse of minions to follow him around, like 10 years ago. Where are they now??? Grin

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A lot(of 'things'....) can go down in 10 years......

Evidently weight isn't one of them.

Hole Lee Fuucking Sheet....

Cracker Barrel and Crockett!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A lot(of 'things'....) can go down in 10 years......

Evidently weight isn't one of them.

Hole Lee Fuucking Sheet....

Haha god damn I just peed a little!!!

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bang ding oww!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Snow on the ground and sweating like it's July in Arizona. Oh poor poor obese sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

WOW! A picture of YOU that's not 20 years old or older. Yep, you are getting close to 50...your metabolism is slooooowing waaaaayyyy doooownn. You have to expend twice the energy you did when you were late 30s early 40s to control your weight. If you remember what is was like to be a young man you will realize youth is wasted on the young. You'll have to quit drinking too. Alcohol is a poison, but in moderate amounts it relaxes us. It has a large impact on the liver. While alcohol is in your system your liver will not carry out all of its other functions until ALL of the alcohol has been oxidized or excreted through sweat and urine. That's why alcoholics have fatty livers. I mean, WOW! It's only taken you a month or two to really pack on some reserves there little buddy. It looks like you're storing food in your cheeks for...what? Must be winter there year round.

Bless your heart!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My liver is offended that you called it "fat". It much prefers "a little husky".

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FรœCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff,

My profuse apologies to your liver. I'm sure it's a fine specimen of a liver.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's a trooper! grin

(knocks on wood)

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FรœCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fred3

Bob

Fred is a good guy. Larry should have been banned for life AGAIN. I've spoken with Fred quite a few times on the phone. When my lovely bride gifted me a Dillon XL 650 for Christmas, Fred took the initiative and gave me his phone # in the event I needed help getting the press running by working out the kinks inherent in the system. He is always cordial, polite and very informative. Because of Fred I can crank out 800 rounds an hour on my press. Just for the record, I believe Larry is intelligent, but, an "articulate class act" ?...fยตck no. He quite obviously spends all he has on toys for himself. I'm guessing his kids get presents - as long as the request is some firearm or hunting gear. As Larry would say, you guys suck a mean ass.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,381
Posts18,488,572
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.