-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is the Montucky that stick talks about, the kimber Montana? Excuse my ignorance... I'd like to get a good long range type rifle, kinda leaning towards the 6.5 creed, seems to get a lot of love. May have to hit him up for some advice, being a fellow Alaskan and all.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Montucky = Kimber Montana

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

No need to perpetually reiterate your Cluelessness,nor the fact that you are a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Didja "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? Ooopsie! Laughing!

You Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks,are a hoot! Here's to the hilarity,of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

If only as per always,you be sure to cite all the words that are "too big" or "too Technical",for your Amazing STUPIDITY to keep pace with and I'll shorten 'em,so even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you...can follow along. STUPIDITY is no "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulatons?!?

Don't "forget" to read my every word and gawk my every splendid pixel,as you try to convince yourself,that you "could too"...as you "live" vicariously.

It don't get any fhuqking funnier,than an Opiate Addled Candy Striper nippin' heels. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'Miller,

I've heard of a Montucky too and it seems like they'd be a nice way to fly. Perhaps Kchuntis and Shefire could regale you with more Delusions,fueled by their NEED of Imagination and Pretend. 'Course they'd haveta' to pool resources,in order to make a down payment on one and then they'd be stumped on what to "do" with it. Window Lickers are a fhuqking hoot!

As per always,bullets matter more than headstamps and the faster folks realize that Fact,the quicker they can arrange happiness in both the short and long term. That constant fhuqks Window Lickers up.

I hear good thangs about the 6.5 Kreedmire and it seems to me,that upper echelon BC's launched from a handy/dandy parcel,would by default connect alotta dots. Conjoin them constants with a mounting system of repute and a scope that does what scopes are SUPPOSED to fhuqking do and there ain't nothin' to fret.

Never been to Alaska,as it seems like that would be purty expensive. Lotsa stuff to do here in Kansas and the weather is usually nice.

A VERY wise man has oft mused,that it ain't difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. He was/is 100% on the money,if only to The Paper Hat Brigade's chagrin.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'61,

You make a good point on losing a leetle barrel length,to improve handling even more.

[Linked Image]

And as you cite,that modest Kreed' chambering,don't really give a fhuqk about barrel length and will stomp alotta schit flat...despite coming to the line with much less case capacity and/or barrel length.

I'd not go over 21" either...if only because I have.(grin)

Don't be too hard on The Paper Hat Brigade,because they are doing the best they can,with what incredibly fhuqking little they have to work with.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The Tikka makes an excellent rifle for Mountain/Backpack-mid to longer ranges.

There reasonably lite and now days seem to get there twist rates better than kimber. Plus, they shoot like a house on fire right out of the box.

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here you go malaka! Very close to you. Get some help

http://www.alaskacounselingexcellence.com/

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fotis
Here you go malaka! Very close to you. Get some help

http://www.alaskacounselingexcellence.com/

also:

http://www.area02alaska.org/schedules.html

Meetings 7 PM Tuesday, Public Health Center in Craig...

or you can put on a skirt and go to the women's meeting on Saturday at 8 AM....

ya got a friend in Bill W. there Stumpy!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hey Stumpy,

Did ya ever consider penning a Schtick/English dictionary?

Bet it would be a hot seller on the campfire...

you're groupies would finally know what you are talking about...and put you on an even higher stump as they worship you...

You're just so damn AWESUM!!!

"Shefire,

If only as per always,you be sure to cite all the words that are "too big" or "too Technical",for your Amazing STUPIDITY to keep pace with and I'll shorten 'em,so even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you...can follow along. STUPIDITY is no "act" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulatons?!?

Don't "forget" to read my every word and gawk my every splendid pixel,as you try to convince yourself,that you "could too"...as you "live" vicariously.

It don't get any fhuqking funnier,than an Opiate Addled Candy Striper nippin' heels. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................. "

AS Stumpy said intently foaming at the mouth, defiantly starring me in the belt buckle...as he he stood tall right in front of me...

you go girl... We ALL stand in AWE as we look down upon you...

No one under the sun has managed to accomplish and do so much with just two working brain cells...

I just wonder how full of yourself you are the morning after, as you worship the porcelain God in your outhouse, dumping your stomach contents down the little hole...

Ain't easy being "Schtick" is it Stumpy?

But hey little buddy, you're the best entertainment value on the WWW! Bank on it..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Trystan
The Tikka makes an excellent rifle for Mountain/Backpack-mid to longer ranges.

There reasonably lite and now days seem to get there twist rates better than kimber. Plus, they shoot like a house on fire right out of the box.

Trystan

They're reasonably light.....Their twist rates .....

For Christ sake, this [bleep] ain't rocket surgery.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Always been a big fan of handy dandy and light done right, 21 inch barrel on the short actions is just one of the things that makes the Fieldcraft so appealing .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trystain,

The less one "knows" or "does"...the "better" a Tikka is. Congratulations?!?

They are not even in the same fhuqking Universe as a Montucky,in regards to balance/handling/ergo's. Them thangs connect dots,like no other. Hint.

There is nothing redeeming in a Tikka,whether in either Theory or Application. Have yet to see a "bad" Montucky,though I've had more than a few in my mitts,that others "thought" were. They wasn't/isn't. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Kchuntis,

The only "help" I need,is a good Monsoon or two to fuel Chrome Carnage. Now you be sure to set on your couchbound kchunt,stay glued to my every fhuqking word and eyefhuqk every splendid pixel,while "convincing" yourself that you "could too". Though I reckon I'm rather adept at pulling rabbits outta hats and connect dots like no other...even with low water levels. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta you CLUELESS Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks and especially those like you...the Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Don't "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again. Oopsie!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

The poignant profundity of my influence(s),are rather remarkable in their breadth. Everyone wants a piece of the pie and one cain't blame folks,for shooting for the starts...no matter how futile the reality of them aspirations are. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I wield said power in rather adept fashion. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are never not fascinating,as you perpetually Whine about your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude and drool aloud.

If/when some year you step outside the house and remove your kchunt from your couch,be sure to dangle pics of them "Adventures" and wax eloquent upon same. Rest assure,the attempt will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Until then...you get to have the Sweet "Satisfactions" of setting on the sidelines,rattling your pom-poms and TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Reality ain't for everyone,as you obliviously quantify. There ain't much funnier than an Opiate Addled Geriatric Candy Striper,nippin' heels and cryin' the blues...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'61,

I've seen me as an opening move,reach for a saw to make OEM barrels right,oftener than a whole fhuqking bunch. Ronnie has a good grasp upon the things that matter and did a rather nice job of precluding Fluff,from entering the equation.

Much to be said for the simplistic harmony of twist/throating/COAL being in sync. Conjoin same with Today's boolits and that which is available as per whim,causes Window Lickers to bite their tongues mid lick. Laughing!

Gonna take me a spell,to get all the Mail opened up and wares assembled. Knowing me,I'll likely tote more than a few different platforms,if only in the interest of R&D. Shouldn't take long to gather good dope on a new 243LBC spout and I tried to light a fire under Alexander's ass,so The Krunchenticker Hummer's arrival coincides with this vacation's bounties. It'll be close.

Nothing over 20",if only obviously.(grin)

Thinking I'll assign one DSLR body,flash unit and remote transmitter to the R&R's Forays and just gun a single lens. Odds are the flash will puke,as water ain't their friend,but I've yet to puke a Canon 1D-Series body and reckon that streak will continue. Prolly need to grab a couple more modest tripods,to make tossing flash a wee bit lighter and a pack a touch less bulky.

With a goodly assortment of Feesh Riggin' stuffed into a 3000cc pack,the camera riggin',blade or two,LRF,bino's,an extry feesh rod or two and a rifle slung over the works...one can prolly cover more than a few bases in grand fashion. I never was much into fhuqking around. Trying to decide if I wanna go APS-C or FF sensor for the duration. Were I a devout PURIST,I'd slum FF Pro DSLR and 50mm 1.2 glass...but ain't sure I can lower my standards to being a PURIST.(grin)

R&R takes time,but is worth the efforts,as not all wares are equal...nor even close. All of which is to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade and only fuels their Imagination and Pretend. Though in fairness,the Delusions are funnier than fhuqk!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I prolly should write a coupla books.

Never been tough to savvy who do and who don't...butcha' cain't blame the gals for trying sooooooo hard. It's the only fhuqking move they've "got". Never slight how "real" their Imaginations and Pretend are to them. Hint.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

(Addendum...while dragging bags and getting ready to roll)

'san,

Lotsa people do lotsa schit and Joe Average sure the fhuqk ain't very bright,as this Thread and all others attest. Hint.

Tikka's are cheap enough,that dumbfhuqks everywhere can save up to score one and then they laude same,beings it's the pinnacle of their "knowledge","experience" and "results". There's simply nothing inherent to swoon. Were they viable,I'd simply have a few fhuqking dozen. Hint.

Mechanically,a Montucky crushes all things Tikka. In balance/handling/ergo's,a Montucky crushes all things Tikka. Tikka magazines and mounting systems suck ass. Milk jug stocks suck ass. Living Wood handles suck ass.

Lotsa folks voted Democrat too and pardon my not being able to shift my brain into a low enough fhuqking gear,to get there. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'AU,

Paint fhuqks with Retards,the same as tape do and that schit is never not fhuqking FUNNY...as you Whiningly attest! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Retards also cain't begin to fathom the idea of actual USE and could not wrap their pointy heads around the notion of ACTUALLY shooting...let alone in fhuqking obscene volume. I hear through The Grapevine,that paint and tape tends to bolster mechanical virtue(s),along with mitigating much in the way of unwanted potential. Also more than a touch handy upon nether regions,that crossed-eyes cain't see. Hint. Laughing!

I wear out and break more schit on a leisurely pass,than you STUPID Fhuqks do in a "Life" of TRYING. Hint.

Barrels do not last forever,nor even close and when spent,get tossed and replaced in rapid fhuqking fashion. Nod your head,like you've a fhuqking clue there and "understand",via your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience". LAUGHING!

Splendid Specimens groove on having fallen prey to purty colors,but at least you "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

JeffZero,

With "all" your Montucky "experience" and keen "insight"...feel free to dangle a pic of ONE with a Splendid Beastie. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't Reality a fhuqking HOOT,when it ohhhh soooooooooo fhuqking reliably collides with your FANTASY? Hint. Laughing!

Here's to your BEST and just how amazingly fhuqking pathetic that reality is. Hint. Laughing!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Stick, lots of folks on this site praise the accuracy of their Tikkas. Wouldn't excellent accuracy from a bone stock production rifle be a redeeming quality?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gotta ask, how do the whacky paint jobs enhance the unkhuntyness of your rifles? Is this simply a way for you to quickly see which rifle is which due to your many many Montuckys?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kimbers are fun to paint, unless OEM battleship grey is your thing.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What makes them ACCURATE is setting the trigger uber-light and putting in the work to track down and rectify the gremlins in your technique that such a light rifle WILL show you.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I stay away from these poo fling'n parties, defending neither the western Washington queer fest nor 'Stick, but I do find it ironic that so many folks here "draw the line" when family gets involved....and jump all over whoever it is that brings Stick's kids and wife into the picture...yet nobody has ever commented on this particular quote from a previous Stick/Fred/Judman bitch fight a few weeks ago:

Originally Posted by Big Stick

Fredrica,

Holy Jeezus FHUQK...who in THE fhuqk placed a Yeti in "your" garage? That bitch is big enough to burn diesel and schit Pecker Poles...you "lucky" kchunt. NO "wonder" your Cock Fixations are soooooooooooooo deeply rooted. Pun be intended. Laughing!

I don't GAF either way......there are no "lines" with me....you can call my mom a slut all you want without me caring, but would like to point the above out again.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Queer fest? Really T?

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Techsan
Stick, lots of folks on this site praise the accuracy of their Tikkas. Wouldn't excellent accuracy from a bone stock production rifle be a redeeming quality?

Do not try to reason with the alchie. It is like talking to a 2 year old mentally and physically!

What a douche

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What makes them ACCURATE is setting the trigger uber-light and putting in the work to track down and rectify the gremlins in your technique that such a light rifle WILL show you.

Not you, that looks great. I'm talking about the pink and the silver and the blue and yellow etc that Stick has.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not you, that looks great. I'm talking about the pink and the silver and the blue and yellow etc that Stick has.

those are easy to explain...

He thinks he's camo'ing them for fall.... Uses his teenage daughter's nail polish.... you know how they seem to love to try all those weird looking color, just to be different.. just like all the other 14 yr olds...

He also likes laying his rifles in the water if ya notice in all of his pics....he thinks the rust helps in their accuracy... I know rust helps out the accuracy on my rifles...doesn't rust improve the accuracy on yours also?

Stumpy isn't hard to figure out, or Cipher as he likes to say...

Any forum member that has ever responded to one of his posts... he keeps a file with their name on it... when he wants to respond back, he just pulls up the file.... does some cut and pasting and there ya go....

And Stumpy, if you read this.... where you mentioned you should "write a book or two"..... most of your posts, are a book...

especially when you get on line, and aren't yet sober still early in the morning....

It ain't easy being Schtick...but we ALL know he's just AWESUM... if ya don't believe it, ask him!

Hey Stumpy... did you get that info I posted for ya about the Tuesday night AA meeting and the Saturday Women Only Meeting...

I'd bet the women would let you in... just show them a rifle camo'ed with your daughter's funky color nail polish.. they'll consider you one of them...You can DO IT.... You go Girl! we're all behind ya 1000%... you should start attending on your own before it gets court ordered again...

have a great Day Stumpy.... and remember.. Stand Tall (get a stool, snicker) and Look in the bathroom mirror and Tell Yourself, YOU'RE AWESUM DUDE!

if you're getting lonely up there... maybe someone can start sending you the Seattle Times, Ad section.. Men Meeting Men...
Sure you'd find a lot of "MEN" who think you're AWESUM also...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO

μολὼν λαβέ

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fewer things funnier than a turkey gobbler necked, road pounding boat jumping worthless kchunt expounding the virtues of a "light" rifle!.!.!.... god damn I'm crying

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

182 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 280fan, 28 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,337
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.