Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And wtf is up with pics of soreback steelhead??? And why would one take pics of same????

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The less one does. LOL.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She needs, "light done right"!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I stay away from these poo fling'n parties, defending neither the western Washington queer fest nor 'Stick, but I do find it ironic that so many folks here "draw the line" when family gets involved....and jump all over whoever it is that brings Stick's kids and wife into the picture...yet nobody has ever commented on this particular quote from a previous Stick/Fred/Judman bitch fight a few weeks ago:

Originally Posted by Big Stick

Fredrica,

Holy Jeezus FHUQK...who in THE fhuqk placed a Yeti in "your" garage? That bitch is big enough to burn diesel and schit Pecker Poles...you "lucky" kchunt. NO "wonder" your Cock Fixations are soooooooooooooo deeply rooted. Pun be intended. Laughing!

I don't GAF either way......there are no "lines" with me....you can call my mom a slut all you want without me caring, but would like to point the above out again.

It's odd, and queers??? Not even once. LMMFAO

Last edited by fredIII; 04/12/17.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by fredIII
The less one does. LOL.

[Linked Image]

But Hey,

I didn't realize Stumpy had a Jobba the Hutt kinda neck...

but if ya think about it... it does fit his personality....

But Schtick still is just plain out AWESUM.... the most AWESUM Height deficient human on the planet...

what he accomplishes with two working brain cells is just totally unbelievable....

ya Know, I was thinking that Donald Trump ought to replace Sean Spicer as White House Spokesman, with Schtick....

Wouldn't he be totally AWESUM, up there in his native Alaskan Trailer Park Authentic Dress, answering the press with his trademark...BlahBlahBlahBlahBlah? peppered with his unique handcrafted insults?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
She needs, "light done right"!!!! Haha

She needs to see a dietician , nutritionist, and a cardiologist. Then buy a burial plot just in case they tell him what we all, Already know. Holly fat [bleep].

Hey sugar tits remember the time you called me fat. LMFAO. 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣.

You and good old higbean. Should truly enjoy trying to out eat each other !!!!!!!

Last edited by fredIII; 04/12/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bad enuff reading the gnome, but posting a picture! Dude mercy!

Seen enough loser, alcoholic, inferior feeling, inbred, attention seeking, uneducated douche sticks in my life.

Ai gamisou mouni tis laspis!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
This thread is hilarious.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I will admit to putting on a few pounds.

Turn 40 this summer and machinery makes things easier to do.
(and way too much beer....)

But fuuck sakes man.....

Krispy Kreme and Crockett!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
+P

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WSSM

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sadly slipping into a diabetic coma in 3,2,1. Not really but someone is.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Inman,

Fredrica is indeed a VERY "lucky" kchunt,to be denned up with The Missing Link. She can "brag" that her mate offers warmth in the Winter,shade in the Summer and she can farm 'er out as a plow for the neighbor's field...beings she's all hat and no ranch.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

Kchuntis,

I enjoy your Imagination it's Pretend,nearly as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk when you Hissy Fittin' Whining Kchunts "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'AU,

Slow day today. What did you ALMOST "do"? Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

No need to burst outta yet another fhuqking closet,you Opiate Addled Candy Striper. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you cain't pry your kchunt from the couch...you "hard charger" you? At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Laughing!

Rest assured,nobody can insult you better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. Hint. laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Judlady,

Ain't it a quaint curiosity,that you cain't afford a boat,said rifle or a fhuqking camera...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I reckon that because I catch Salmonids by the tens of fhuqking thousands(understatement),that I've a penchant to document said trevails and keep fairly fhuqking spectacular notes upon same. Mainly because the Biology of such,do tend to intellest me. At least you "get" to read about it and gawk the splendid pixels,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and wax eloquent upon your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities.

While chrome has no equal for table fare,it do happen to be blasse' for pixels. google them words and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Prolly shoulda bolted a 50mm F/1.4 prime to the newest FF Pro DSLR,as I'm prolly a fan of bokeh,even when documentin' thangs. Good time to REgoogle. Hint. Laughing!

Nothin' got soremouthed today,except you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Best I can figure,is that I'm missin' better than a dozen parcels. I reckon they'll show and you'll get to bask in the Sweet "Satisfactions" of gettin' to say you've "seen" said wares. Plagiarize as you MUST. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

Why is it,that ALL of "your" good Outdoor pics,got me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

Were I forced to venture a speculation,I'd reckon this 2 week vacation will be Epic +P. You be sure to set tethered with your couchbound kchunt and "convince" yourself that you "could too",as you Whine aloud with your perpetual Vagina Monologue and greedily read my every word and eyefhuqk my every splendid pixel. Hint. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT! At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Sammo,

I getta kick outta your Fence Hoppin' "Hard Charging",as you regale the masses with the hilarious first hand accounting of your Retardation. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my not being much fun,to try and keep pace with. Hint.

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort and you "get" to read about it and gawk the pics...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

AKPENDOOSH,

Ohhhhhhhh it's a whole fhuqk of a lot funnier than that,but you haven't the savvy...to fhuqking savvy. Congratulations?!?

It don't get no better than The Lollipop Gang,ticklin' ivories from their couchbound kchunts,if only because it is the ONLY fhuqking "move" they've got,as you sooooooo eloquently attest.

You Clueless Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

so your monthly order of Depends and Diabetic Supplies came in from the Mainland?

Congrats are in Order....

but I have a question there Stumpy....

if you use fish bait, do you bait all the game animals you shoot and show pictures of?

is that how you have so much to share?

By the way: What caliber did you shoot the neighbor's chicken with ??? 223 AI or 6.5 Creedmoor?

Hope it was in your yard instead of the neighbor's this time.. I hear that didn't work out real well last time...

Have a great day Stumpy and keep on fightin the good fight...

People on the campfire don't realize, that it ain't easy being Schtick, is it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
🤣🤣🤣🤣. [Linked Image]

2017 Alaska bachelor of the year.

Oh fuûuck I'm mean.

Ps ain't face book the best.

Poor retarded Larry.

Last edited by fredIII; 04/14/17.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The couch may not have sugar tits chunt but the dessert bar sure as phuqck does. Ho Lee Fuuk

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Prolly shoulda bolted a 50mm F/1.4 prime to the newest FF Pro DSLR,as I'm prolly a fan of bokeh,even when documentin' thangs. Good time to REgoogle. Hint. Laughing!

prime-al, no!

but lenses, like opinions, vary!

Bokeh at ya!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/14/17.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ok ok, she's the only one that shoots, hunts, fishes, cuts, blah blah blah..... if only for conversation.......
[Linked Image]

You go you little soreback steelhead flosser you!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
🤣🤣🤣🤣. [Linked Image]

Oh fuûuck I'm mean.

Poor retarded Larry.

God damn I've seen some ugly/stupid lookin bastards in my time, especially given my career, but lord, that miserable sonafabitch there is veddy veddy close to the top!!!! If there is a god he shoulda had Larry's mom swollow that load!!! Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
🤣🤣🤣🤣. [Linked Image]

Oh fuûuck I'm mean.

Poor retarded Larry.

It looks a lot like Sugar tits needs to poop or is pooping right in the moment.

Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (10gaugemag, 280fan, 204guy, 264mag, 2ndwind, 10gaugeman, 37 invisible), 1,711 guests, and 1,021 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,308
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.