Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.

Probably in Russia

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Only thing dangerous are his tweeting fingers, stupid A$$ worse than a 10 year grade school punk!!! saw a new moniker for just a minute ago "tweet-o, von, cheeto!!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
in his way, he continues to carry out obamas view of the world, as he lives and operates from the "right." he's saying we're all talk and no action. he's saying we'll strike an airport and allow the flights to begin the very next day.

i like trump, far better than the alternative. but he ain't functioning at full speed, not yet anyways.

the wall, the roundups, the drug war, isis, and other issues are still waiting in the wings. i voted for him gladly. he needs to continue moving forward.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
That wall bull was the most stupid hairball scam anyone could dream up

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The wall is flat stoopid, its true.

However, the guy is all over the place, and SOME of what he said he'd do is intriguing to me. I mean I ain't blind; we need some serious shake-up in DC, no argument about THAT. Too bad we got this wanker as our shaker.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

However, the guy is all over the place, and SOME of what he said he'd do is intriguing to me. I mean I ain't blind; we need some serious shake-up in DC, no argument about THAT. Too bad we got this wanker as our shaker.

Which reminds me.................

When *is* the end of the season for KOTY?

Poobah, or somebody, needs to chime in.

JerkO and TRBrowneye been goin at it so hard recently, gotta give em a goal...............

Hardly fair, makin em make themselves look so f'n stoopid, with no end in sight.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Which reminds me.................

When *is* the end of the season for KOTY?

Poobah, or somebody, needs to chime in.

JerkO and TRBrowneye been goin at it so hard recently, gotta give em a goal...............

Hardly fair, makin em make themselves look so f'n stoopid, with no end in sight.

Season ends when Trump is impeached.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As we saw with GWB, some POTUS's overcompensate for their "manliness" shortcomings by going full-retard with the military.
The only thing about "manhood" you'd know is that you slurped your boyfriend's last night.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump won't be impeached, just quit Tweeting to foreign leaders and the press might shut up.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
George Will is an elitist blowhard. His opinion piece is nonsense, he has no idea what Trump does or does not know.

Perhaps, but Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Indeed. He can't keep a thought in his pea brain long enough for his mouth to formulate a rational utterance. Then he's off to the next incoherent sentence. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The guy is the president but he is a buffoon. I don't think he can actually read to be honest with you.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yes, dangerous! He is playing to a certain subset of his very supportive voters, but he's viewed as less than a joke internationally, most actually think he is sadly pathetic. I have not spoken to one non-American who respects this man for his character and achievements, or read any positive reviews of his policies and actions in the overseas press. He doesn't command the respect of any of the other G8 leaders. He's just decided to pick a fight with the best neighbours and trading partners the USA has ever had, just to score more points with his narrow support base. Canadians understand that Americans are wonderful people and America is a great country, but Trump is crapping on our long standing good government and trade relations and is damaging the USA's standing in the eyes of the rest of the world too. Like any bully, he is dangerous, and his power must be reckoned with, but he is not making allies of any other government or leader.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canada is fair, so fair in fact the trade deficit in 2016 was 11 Billion, and Canuk fans love the USA so much they will boo our national anthem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can shove your Justin Trudeau's government where the sun don't shine,

....I'll happily back an admittedly imperfect Trump, and what he's trying to accomplish.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Americans are dangerous. We will bomb you until you become a world power.

Very telling the group of fire members that are scared.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
George and every liberal can get screwed. I have no use for any of them, and sure as hell don't need to hear from an Obama voter.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's a chickenshit draft-dodger and now he's CiC. Of course he's dangerous.

Beyond that his intentional destruction of truthful discourse is quite dangerous, as is the 30-something percent of the country who've put their head up that particular ass.

Let's see, you voted for obama, without a doubt a clear and present danger to American Culture values and our way of life. You've been proven wrong and a laughing stock from bullets (Barnes over penetrate), not to mention every absurd theory you've spewed here about Trump and the Russians. You've disparaged the military here ever since I can remember, and now you come up with this "dangerous" bullshit and you expect anybody to take you seriously? FOAD.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by castnblast
Yes, dangerous! He is playing to a certain subset of his very supportive voters, but he's viewed as less than a joke internationally, most actually think he is sadly pathetic. I have not spoken to one non-American who respects this man for his character and achievements, or read any positive reviews of his policies and actions in the overseas press. He doesn't command the respect of any of the other G8 leaders.

He is an American entrepreneur, Non Americans like yourself and ones in this country who never earned a living out side of government don't understand the concept. Its understandable that people relying on some form of government would find him dangerous.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As we saw with GWB, some POTUS's overcompensate for their "manliness" shortcomings by going full-retard with the military.

That is a chickenshit statement , and you know it, and why your voted Obama. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
To a degree I certainly hope so.
We have had enough pussys in that office the last couple of decades.
Strong leadership is a necessity if we are to remain a free country.
Exactly.

Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by djs
...Trump doesn't seem to be able to put a thought into a coherent sentence.

Why should any of us care what a liberal thinks about our President?
Especially since these same liberals are freakin' IDIOTS..

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all.
The previous AIC didn't serve either - and is plenty rich.
Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.
The previous AIC got a bunch killed too - but I notice you don't mention THAT pos...

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Paul_M

On the face of it, Trump is very dangerous in the sense that he's obviously prone to that sort of ego-bolstering. On top of that, he's very likely got something to prove, internally, being a rich-kid draft-dodger and all. Is he gonna destroy the world? Unlikely. But he's damn likely to get a whole bunch of good American boys killed off on foreign dirt somewhere.

Funny how you forgot to mention obama.
https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

More of our guys died on obama's watch also.
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/node/1043

You conveniently forget to figure in the very unnecessary deaths in Iraq. Bush got many more Americans killed that Obama did, but a long shot. But hey, what's an alternative fact or two? wink

ALL presidents have, in case you fergot.. Lincoln, LBJ, Truman, Roosevelt, you name 'em..

Bye, troll...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And who were you proposing to do the shaking? Her Imperial Highness Hillary Rodham the First who's resume was crafted by her husband twisting the arm of YOUR Party? Yes, the Party coerced by Bill gave her Daniel Patrick Moynahan's Senate seat in 2000. In 2008, they gave her a very weak field to run against and she lost to your hero, the unknown first term Senator from Illinois. The Party gave her the Sec of State gig to pad her resume. The Party evacuated the Primary field for her in 2016 and Bernie the Communist gave her fits. She was MADE by the Washington establishment. She IS as Insider as you get.

So you want to shake up DC? What, by killing all conservatives? Is that your shake up?

HRC was shaking up nothing. Now you have an outsider that has to deal with what your Chocolate Messiah left us

- race relations at the worst since the '60s due to Eric Holder
- an unenforceable border due to catch and release
- a nuclear Iran
- a nuclear NK
- millions of square miles put off limits to energy development because of XO
- no keystone
- dead coal industry and loses of jobs in coal, railroads and energy production
- an EXPLOSION of our national debt
- expansion of civil unrest all pushed by Alinsky's Rules for Radicals breaking down the Rule of Law

Thank you for giving us Obama. My life wouldn't have been the same without him. (insert middle finger icon)

People like you have been whining about having an outsider come in and "clean out the barn" since H. Ross Perot torpedoed Bush Sr. Now you got someone in who doesn't give a chitt about Washington OR the Party system, but you don't like that either.

Harry Truman was a breath of fresh are after the smooth talking politician that was FDR. The elitists of his period did not treat him kindly either. He was too blunt, too direct for them.

Did you really think the Dems would play ball with Trump? Did you think the GOP establishment would fall in line? Did you think the MSM was going to be fair to Trump? Did you think George Soros was not going to stir up civil unrest in the form of protests?

Of course, I waste my time with you. Find another Utopia with Open Borders and a Nanny State you crave and go. I will tell you what you will find there. A dying culture being swallowed and soon subjugated to Islam. Go to Sweden or Denmark. In another generate, infidels and dissidents like yourself will be beheaded. Like that idea? I don't and don't want it here.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

698 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.