Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 165 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 164 165
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mack5511
I try and try to keep out of this for the most part but if Jeff O is not the dumbest SOB on the planet I don't know who can compete with him. Sweet mother of all that is holy the stupid it burns I tell you. I can't believe you have enough brain power in that noggin to continue to breath without assistance. Please just shut your pie hole and quit inflicting the level of stupid on the unsuspecting.

Don't even pay attention to those guys. They're just liberal propaganda trolls. I read that crap and just laugh.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Trump can't take much more of the Russia talk. He's cracking up over it.

I created a twitter account just to follow his tweets. He's out of his mind with anxiety over this. He does nothing but watch cable news and tweet about what he saw.

He's a d-bag.

OK, RobJordan. You were so right about the FACT Hillary was going to win you made that bet with Fubarski...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll toss it back at you.

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Now get to work un-assing your heads. It's embarrassing to be associated with.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is Trump's first real test. Gonna be telling.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Jeff:

When Trump is removed from office these folks will blame it on some conspiracy, deep state nonsense, or whatever else Sean Hannity can think of with his addled brain.

Enjoy the show. The circus has already begun crashing down.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How is trump beholden to Russia?

I speak read and write fluent Russian and worked there 4 years and have a bit more knowledge

When uneducated idiots with zero knowledge or understanding of Russian culture politics and history come on and post it just makes me laugh at their lack of education

My Russian friends are amazed how stupid and naive the typical American is

Last edited by ribka; 05/10/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I thought maybe you were at least becoming a bit coherent, but your last sentence showed me it was just more jello incoherent smoke and mirrors. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Its the only thing you dimocrap dumascrap pukes have. Problem is, even Hillary, the DNC, Schumer and fake news knows its not true. They have nothing and have to have something to keep gullible suckers like you hanging on to your only ray of hope. They need suckers like you to push their agenda.

"The sky is falling. The dims will save you. Send money honey, or youre all gonna die. The ruszians hate hillary. Trump shacks up with rusxian hookers. He will sell you down the river. Rs want to push ur granny off the cliff.....".

And the suckers keep sucking it up.

.gov approached the DNC and RNC to shore up their computer systems before the election. They were allowed to work on the RNC firewalls. Because of the crooked crap going on rd Bernie S the DNC told them to bugger off.

You expect the Ds to say they are stupid as crap for running crooked Hillary or you expect them to blame their loss on the ruskies?
The [bleep] are low lifes. They screwed Sanders over. They said you would save $2500 a year. They lie all the time.

You believe them because you want to. As zero said, "just believe".

You fit the definition of insanity. Keep just believing in liars. Youre an embassasment to humanity, Jell0.

Trump can't take much more of the Russia talk. He's cracking up over it.

I created a twitter account just to follow his tweets. He's out of his mind with anxiety over this. He does nothing but watch cable news and tweet about what he saw.

He's a d-bag.

Yeah. I can tell hes slowing down and cant take much more of draining the swamp and saving this nation. If it folds and rolls please let us have your addy sos we can get together and discuss wtf we ought to do. smile

Here's his info:

http://www.co.modoc.ca.us/departments/district-attorney
Jordan Funk, District Attorney
204 South Court Street, STE 202
Alturas, CA 96101
530-233-6212
daco.modoc.ca.us

Ask for "MeatGazer" and tell them you're interested in renting inmates from a rainbow flannel shirt wearing D.A.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Yeah. I can tell hes slowing down and cant take much more of draining the swamp and saving this nation. If it folds and rolls please let us have your addy sos we can get together and discuss wtf we ought to do.

Here's his info:

Alturas, CA 96101
530-233-6212
daco.modoc.ca.us

Ask for "MeatGazer" and tell them you're interested in renting inmates from a rainbow flannel shirt wearing D.A.

Dood...you probably shouldn't do that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Its the only thing you dimocrap dumascrap pukes have. Problem is, even Hillary, the DNC, Schumer and fake news knows its not true. They have nothing and have to have something to keep gullible suckers like you hanging on to your only ray of hope. They need suckers like you to push their agenda.

"The sky is falling. The dims will save you. Send money honey, or youre all gonna die. The ruszians hate hillary. Trump shacks up with rusxian hookers. He will sell you down the river. Rs want to push ur granny off the cliff.....".

And the suckers keep sucking it up.

.gov approached the DNC and RNC to shore up their computer systems before the election. They were allowed to work on the RNC firewalls. Because of the crooked crap going on rd Bernie S the DNC told them to bugger off.

You expect the Ds to say they are stupid as crap for running crooked Hillary or you expect them to blame their loss on the ruskies?
The [bleep] are low lifes. They screwed Sanders over. They said you would save $2500 a year. They lie all the time.

You believe them because you want to. As zero said, "just believe".

You fit the definition of insanity. Keep just believing in liars. Youre an embassasment to humanity, Jell0.

...BAM!!

Check for yer boot, Jag, as it might have slipped off up Starflunkies/JO's arse where you planted it! laugh

Last edited by WillARights; 05/10/17.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Yeah. I can tell hes slowing down and cant take much more of draining the swamp and saving this nation. If it folds and rolls please let us have your addy sos we can get together and discuss wtf we ought to do.

Here's his info:

Alturas, CA 96101
530-233-6212
daco.modoc.ca.us

Dood...you probably shouldn't do that.

Putin gave me his contact info.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Neither you, nor anybody else, has come up with any evidence of collusion. That is the reality of it. The whole thing is a Clinton fabrication. Your track record on Trump's demise has not been very good.

Last edited by benchman; 05/10/17. Reason: mispelled word
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since Comey's gone and a successor hasn't been named, can I copy VHS tapes with reckless abandon?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What we do know is for certain is Clinton took at least $35,000,000. to hand over 20% of our uranium, and a $100million pledge. How is that not a bigger problem.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I seriously wonder about the ability of some of the members here to actually function in society.......Any society. eek

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Since Comey's gone and a successor hasn't been named, can I copy VHS tapes with reckless abandon?

[Linked Image]

Yes

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What does VHS TAPE mean?
smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Jim_in_Idaho... thanks for posting the Scott Adams blog in your post on this thread. I happen to agree almost completely with Adams on what Comey did with the Hillary email situation. It's going to be some time before the historical perspective is clear on that whole deal, but in the end, I think Comey may be vindicated.

I also like his throwaway opening... that the whole thing is far too complicated for even an intelligent person to understand (and God knows most News pundits ain't that!) so they're all gonna make up their own narrative to fit their own idea of some simplified truth, and make a total hash of it in the process that everyone will eventually try to forget. It's like a perfect political storm, a situation so convoluted and Machiavellian, like those little Russian nesting dolls that go into each other (damn... those Frickin Russians, AGAIN!!!), it may even achieve the same sort of mythic status of the Schleswig-Holstein Question of the late 19th century!

Damn good column, anyway.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

What we do know is for certain is Clinton took at least $35,000,000. to hand over 20% of our uranium, and a $100million pledge. How is that not a bigger problem.

Yeah Jell0. Come to think of it, how is Hillarys campaign chairmans brother being an insider and a rep of a RUSSIAN BANK not an object of your interest?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RichardAustin

Yeah Jell0. Come to think of it, how is Hillarys campaign chairmans brother being an insider and a rep of a RUSSIAN BANK not an object of your interest?

I could understand having double standards, but the lack of having any standard disturbs me.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Page 5 of 165 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 222Sako, 1badf350, 204guy, 57 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,332
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.