Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 165 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 164 165
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
We need to know the truth.
Yes, you do, but you won't believe it. Lieberals never believe the truth. Only lies.

There are NO issues with Russia, whatsoever. The demoncraps, of which you are most certainly one, lie repeatedly without shame and this is just another.

The reckoning can't come soon enough.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
What is the "reckoning "?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by MadMooner
What is the "reckoning "?

"Reckon" we'll have to wait and find out.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Reckon so. Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'll toss it back at you.

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Now get to work un-assing your heads. It's embarrassing to be associated with.
Why do you even bother posting your BS here, you've already made up your mind on Trump. You really think we're going to listen to a liberal hack such as yourself? And if it's so embarrassing to be associated with us, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. You liberals are an embarrassment to this country.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Those damned Ruskies, if only they'd have warned Comey's FBI & Obamas DOJ about such things as the Tsarnaev brothers.

Drain Baby Drain

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I can pull up posts from over 10 years ago when I was kicking the shiet out of JeffO and being 'beaten' by many of the Campfire members for not being nice to the guy.

Some people are SO slow to learn. I've seen some people, that sent me PM's telling me I shouldn't be so hard on JeffO, now giving him grief.

There are a bunch of stupid mother fuc*kers on the 'Fire. Ain't pointed at any of the few above this post.

Last edited by Steelhead; 05/11/17.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Jeffo. , what you need is someone like me to meet you in person, and act all friendly and say "hey man its all just the internet and just some innocent point of veiw shyt, we are good man". Then make like i wanta shake your hand. Then BAM!!! straight outta nowhere i give ya a johnny knoxville kick square in the nutsack....... i would take the assualt and battery charge your puss ass would want on me as a badge of honor.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I can pull up posts from over 10 years ago when I was kicking the shiet out of JeffO and being 'beaten' by many of the Campfire members for not being nice to the guy.

Some people are SO slow to learn. I've seen some people, that sent me PM's telling me I shouldn't be so hard on JeffO, now giving him grief.

There are a bunch of stupid mother fuc*kers on the 'Fire. Ain't pointed at any of the few above this post.
I'll be the first to admit that I've tried to be nice to the guy in the past while trying to convince him how wrong he is about [bleep], but his act hasn't changed one bit over the years so [bleep]'em, he's on his own.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

And if it's so embarrassing to be associated with us, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I just want to clarify here for Jeff0, the doorknob is not supposed to be used as a butt plug.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Just so you know Russia is desperate to get out of the sanctions we put them under. They believe their best bet is with Trump.
they think they can make a deal with Trump, because a large no. of white house personnel have been working with
the Russians for years, and have been on their payroll. Some have been in contact with their spy net work. Others may
be subject to black mail for their conduct while in Russia. Page, Stone, Manafort and Flynn. All had very strange relations going on
in Russia. Charges may be pressed against 1 or more, and they all worked for Trump campaign,or worked in the White House.
The Sanctions are the root cause of the problems right now but may change at any time.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Whose sockpuppet is this moron GunTruck50? Hard to believe they have been able to keep this drivel spewing troll around since 2011. That my friends is commitment to an ideal.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
Just so you know Russia is desperate to get out of the sanctions we put them under. They believe their best bet is with Trump.
they think they can make a deal with Trump, because a large no. of white house personnel have been working with
the Russians for years, and have been on their payroll. Some have been in contact with their spy net work. Others may
be subject to black mail for their conduct while in Russia. Page, Stone, Manafort and Flynn. All had very strange relations going on
in Russia. Charges may be pressed against 1 or more, and they all worked for Trump campaign,or worked in the White House.
The Sanctions are the root cause of the problems right now but may change at any time.

Damn, you get ALL the good inside scoop!!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Well, the russians are doing it wrong. They're riding the schit wagon right now.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Comey?? Is that you??

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RickyD

There are NO issues with Russia, whatsoever.

How could you possibly know that? You simply can't. You are just saying what you HOPE is true, and ignoring a whole lot of evidence to the contrary.

Great illustration of how some here have their hands over their ears going LA LA LA LA LA!

I have friends who had their head equally up their ass about Hillary. Same damn thing. People politically identify with someone and BAM! .... away flies all reason.

Russia intervened in the election to help Trump. That's an established fact. Maybe neither he nor anybody in his campaign had anything to do with it- that's a possibility, one I'm willing to accept if folks in the know (as in, not you) come to that conclusion. So far they have not; to the contrary, what's been STATED on the record by senators, congressmen, and intel officials is that there are some pretty squirrely connections there. Then there's what's been leaked.

If you want to go full-retard into partisanship be my guest, but it won't affect how this turns out if you hold your breath until your face turns red and stomp your feet... personally, I care more about our democracy than that. If Trumps' campaign colluded without his knowledge, fine, he stays on, and we fry the spies and we move on. If Trump had any involvement he cannot be POTUS. Period. Anyone who disagrees with that is partisan to the point of treason. Which is blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain, but then again, all you can hear is LA LA LA LA LA! wink

The BEST thing Trump could've done is on Day #1 of his administration call for, or appoint, an independent entity with full subpoena power and resources up the wazoo and the mandate to get this sorted out, fully and transparently, so we as a country can put it to bed and move forward. That's what a wise & innocent man would've done. He's done exactly the opposite. My bet is he's neither wise nor innocent. But we'll see. Because unlike you I do entertain the possibility that my bet is wrong. Maybe this IS deep state "swamp" attack on an innocent duly elected POTUS. In that case we need to know THAT. The independent entity would've told us that, too.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Jeffo. , what you need is someone like me to meet you in person, and act all friendly and say "hey man its all just the internet and just some innocent point of veiw shyt, we are good man". Then make like i wanta shake your hand. Then BAM!!! straight outta nowhere i give ya a johnny knoxville kick square in the nutsack....... i would take the assualt and battery charge your puss ass would want on me as a badge of honor.........

You'd have to lift my nutsack off your chin first.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump could have done many things to address the corruption of the last 8 years, but it would be a full time job. I think he has a sense for pacing himself, and getting some important accomplishments done. He inherited the swamp, and it will take time to drain.
I think clintons will be under further investigation.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Jeffy, old boy, it's easy to know what's true and whats a filthy lie. If the lieberal media puts it out there, it's a lie. If the elected rank, as in stench, and file of the demoncraps puts it out there, it's a lie. And if you put it out there after listening to these traitors, it's still a lie.

You mention "evidence". That's funny because there is absolutely NO evidence to show Trump colluded with Russia. Even the lying sack of chit demoncraps have to admit that when they are asked about all this nonsense. But they would rather spend trillions trying to prove something that does not exist than to lose ground on all the filth they, and obviously you, "value".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ok, so everything Trump says is true (bwa ha ha!) and everything anyone else says is a dirty rotten lie. Got it.

Partisan much? grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 6 of 165 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 75 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,166
Posts18,484,458
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.