Hop To
Page 8 of 165 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 164 165
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ok, so everything Trump says is true (bwa ha ha!) and everything anyone else says is a dirty rotten lie. Got it.

Partisan much? grin

Has the black seed been planted in your college gal yet?

New born baby niglets home for christmas. How touching....

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Liberals just love the blacking of America exemplified by the beauty of Detroit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll toss it back at you.

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Now get to work un-assing your heads. It's embarrassing to be associated with.

This is what happen when you sit home all day stoned and do nothing but watch the biased media,

the 'blues news' has eaten jeffo up......

Couldn't happen to a more deserving fella.

You hated Trump before the election, The Russians have little to do with any of your issue's. Your the only one who can't see that.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The more griods on welfare as a way of life, the more democrat voters is how they look at it, same thing with democrats wanting millions of illegal aliens to become citizens so they can vote for democrats. These are 2 of the agendas democrat politicians will never admit too or speak of.

Last edited by renegade50; 05/11/17.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
If welfare ceased to exist, the democrat party would wither away, their would be nobody to vote for them........

Welfare in all forms - cash benefits, food stamps, medicare, housing assistance only add up to 20% of the population, many of whom are working poor. About 30% of those have only been on assistance for under a year, leaving about 14% of the population more chronically on assistance. This includes those on disability. There are no doubt some who are chronically on the dole basically sucking money out of the rest of us, but it's probably less than 1 in 15 - still too much, but not a huge burden on society in general.

As to the Trump thing, I'm going to sit back and eat popcorn. It's great entertainment as long as you don't take it too seriously. I can never wrap my head around how folks in the USA can get so worked up about their politics. Both sides seem to think the other side is the devil. For myself, I think the bible has a lot to say about how to treat your enemy, and it's good advice. I sure hope the truth about all of this (whatever that may be) comes out one day and it doesn't end up being another "Kennedy" thing that never really gets resolved.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by renegade50
If welfare ceased to exist, the democrat party would wither away, their would be nobody to vote for them........

Welfare in all forms - cash benefits, food stamps, medicare, housing assistance only add up to 20% of the population, many of whom are working poor. About 30% of those have only been on assistance for under a year, leaving about 14% of the population more chronically on assistance. This includes those on disability. There are no doubt some who are chronically on the dole basically sucking money out of the rest of us, but it's probably less than 1 in 15 - still too much, but not a huge burden on society in general.

As to the Trump thing, I'm going to sit back and eat popcorn. It's great entertainment as long as you don't take it too seriously. I can never wrap my head around how folks in the USA can get so worked up about their politics. Both sides seem to think the other side is the devil. For myself, I think the bible has a lot to say about how to treat your enemy, and it's good advice. I sure hope the truth about all of this (whatever that may be) comes out one day and it doesn't end up being another "Kennedy" thing that never really gets resolved.

Then why do they need to buy T-bones and filet mignon on our dime?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most entertaining presidency in my life time!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx

That's odd. The site I looked at when doing a bit of fact checking also cited the 2011 census. Further research seems to show that your site has good information:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...ore-welfare-recipients-us-full-time-wor/

Although the bulk of the numbers are from food stamps and medicaid and claims that 23% of homes where at least one person works are recipients of some form of aid. Another site said the average assistance is between 200 and 300 a month, but if you take the total spent ($158,000,000,000 per year) and divide by 100,000,000 or 130,000,000 recipients and divide that by 12 months, you get even less.

Yet another site is saying 21.2%:

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You'd have to lift my nutsack off your chin first.

And now we can add Pole Smoker to your resume..

Last edited by jorgeI; 05/12/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The only crimes that have been uncovered by all this investigation are the multiple felonies (16-17 of them) that Hillary Clinton committed, the criminal corruption withing the DNC that stole the nomination from Sanders, and the felony treason by those that leaked and unmasked information about private citizens. (Flynn.)

Not ONE molecule of evidence has come forth in the better part of the year this BS has been screamed about republicans or Russia.

If the Russians stole the election, perhaps the liberals here can tell us very simply HOW THEY DID IT?

They can't. It's just what they parrot from the liberal media.

Food for thought.

If the Russians hacked the election, why didn't they hack CA and NY, why let the two largest EC votes go to Hillary?

Would have been a much safer bet to just hack those two states instead of the other 48.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Who's ever gonna replace Comey?

Gordy? Pistole?

Giuliani is about senile, McCabe is a wanna be D Senators husband, Christie is crooked as schit and has too much baggage.

Either way, not sure how much it matters.

Gowdy would be good.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
2011 welfare as a way life nefarious stats.... and the # seems to do nothing but increase upon further research..... my point is,,,,,, democrats solidify as major portion of their base with welfare as a way of life, espically in major urban areas with groids and taxpayers foot the fuuccking bill for shanaynay and her litter of 5 kids with 5 different baby daddy last names. Every fuucing year i write a check to the u.s. treasury for income tax, it burns my ass to think these groids are getting new spinner rims, flat screens and buying steaks cheetos and ho-hos on my nickel, and they have the same right to vote.. its fuucing b.s...........

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Trump seemed to acknowledge the Russia probe might touch people once close to him, taking pains to point out Thursday, in an interview with NBC News, that Comey assured him three times he’s not in trouble -- but offered no such assurance regarding others in his campaign.
“I know that I’m not under investigation. Me. Personally,” Trump told NBC’s Lester Holt. “I’m not talking about campaigns. I’m not talking about anything else.”"

RickyD, you seem like a real person. Want to bet me a box of bullets that before the midterms in 2018, it'll be shown that campaign members were in collusion with Russia?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And, uh, was the sun up at the same time?

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Want to bet me a box of bullets that before the midterms in 2018, it'll be shown that campaign members were in collusion with Russia?

Define "collusion" and I'll give you 5:1 odds on that bet. If I win, you give me one box and if I lose I'll give you five

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Remember... I'm willing to accept Trump as POTUS even if it's shown his campaign colluded... as long as we KNOW (somehow) that he didn't know about it. It'd be a lesson learned and we move forward.

But in all y'all's heat of hearts you know you are getting an uncomfortable gnawing feeling about this. Clearly, something is up. And it sure reeks of coverup at this point. Remember, what took Nixon down wasn't the burglary per se, it was the coverup.

Can we all agree that this issue is paralyzing the Trump administration and it's in everyone's best interest that whatever the truth is, we do what's needed to go get it? I don't see how any reasonable person could disagree with THAT. For Trump to move his agenda forward, this needs to be resolved. There's certainly parts of his agenda I want to see, but if anyone here thinks any of his more controversial stuff has a snowball's chance of happening with this [bleep] hanging over him... I think you need to re-think that.

Let's unite behind finding the truth here. Only the truth will set Trump free. Or put him in jail as the case may be.

The [bleep] orange-headed egomaniac could've prevented all this with just a LITTLE wisdom and humility. Ugh. frown

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Remember... I'm willing to accept Trump as POTUS even if it's shown his campaign colluded... as long as we KNOW (somehow) that he didn't know about it. It'd be a lesson learned and we move forward.

But in all y'all's heat of hearts you know you are getting an uncomfortable gnawing feeling about this. Clearly, something is up. And it sure reeks of coverup at this point. Remember, what took Nixon down wasn't the burglary per se, it was the coverup.

Can we all agree that this issue is paralyzing the Trump administration and it's in everyone's best interest that whatever the truth is, we do what's needed to go get it? I don't see how any reasonable person could disagree with THAT. For Trump to move his agenda forward, this needs to be resolved. There's certainly parts of his agenda I want to see, but if anyone here thinks any of his more controversial stuff has a snowball's chance of happening with this [bleep] hanging over him... I think you need to re-think that.

Let's unite behind finding the truth here. Only the truth will set Trump free. Or put him in jail as the case may be.

The [bleep] orange-headed egomaniac could've prevented all this with just a LITTLE wisdom and humility. Ugh. frown

Please give us all here a very simple explanation of exactly HOW Russia could have made one iota's difference in the election.

We are waiting....

Just one example. Please.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rockibbar,
You are wasting your time asking Jello for an explanation or proof. He has been asked over and over again by different people and refuses to answer.

It is obvious he gets his info from far left wing sources and doesn't have the ability to critical think, he is a typical lefty.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He's just parroting what the MSM tells him to parrot.

Nothing new here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 8 of 165 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 71 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,514
Posts18,509,439
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.