-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 165 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't blame Trump for firing Comey. he probably needed firing. But, I sure as heck wish our president would stay the Hell off Twitter and just let this thing go. All he is doing is adding fuel to a fire that the Democrats and the media want to keep burning. So far, my biggest gripe about Trump has been that he does not know when to keep his mouth shut. One can do that and get by in the private sector, one cannot in government and the public sector.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jello is too kind of a name for this POS.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I don't blame Trump for firing Comey. he probably needed firing. But, I sure as heck wish our president would stay the Hell off Twitter and just let this thing go. All he is doing is adding fuel to a fire that the Democrats and the media want to keep burning. So far, my biggest gripe about Trump has been that he does not know when to keep his mouth shut. One can do that and get by in the private sector, one cannot in government and the public sector.

Again with the "Trump's Twitter tweaks my twatter" bovine feces.

Would you rather have the media going apeschidt over ice cream or rolling back Obama's policies?

I'd rather the media be crying about "Donny two scoops" than mobilizing protests against Sessions' law and order. If Trump's Twitter continues to tweak your twatter I'm guessing you have a hard time figuring out which bathroom to use also. You're probably were right there with Rosie in December calling for Comey to be fired:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Jello is too kind of a name for this POS.

How about "He who farts and makes no sound"?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
He evidently has jello for brains.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Using twitter bypasses the corrupt media and gets the message out to the masses without being filtered or altered. It's effective and that's why the corrupt media hates him. It's also a great way to get the message out to the younger generation. I'd prefer that people didn't watch the corrupt news organizations thereby decreasing their market share and revenue and preventing the corrupt media from getting their lies into mushy heads.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He still has not answered my simple question to him.

All he's done is define collusion.

Please answer my question:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Please give us all here a very simple explanation of exactly HOW Russia could have made one iota's difference in the election.

We are waiting....

Just one example. Please.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Barry, Jeffzero has been hounded here to produce evidence of Trump-Russia collusion since his queen bitch lost on Nov. 8.

He can't explain why the NSA (and the entire intelligence community) hasn't found anything, the democrats in congress have not seen anything, the FBI has found nothing, etc. etc. etc. Because surely, as soon as ANY democrat/communist saw ANY evidence it would be leaked to the media. Instead all the communists can do is whine about Trump having two scoops of ice cream and only serving reporters one.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Barry, Jeffzero has been hounded here to produce evidence of Trump-Russia collusion since his queen bitch lost on Nov. 8.

He can't explain why the NSA (and the entire intelligence community) hasn't found anything, the democrats in congress have not seen anything, the FBI has found nothing, etc. etc. etc. Because surely, as soon as ANY democrat/communist saw ANY evidence it would be leaked to the media. Instead all the communists can do is whine about Trump having two scoops of ice cream and only serving reporters one.

Exactly.

Liberals can't do anything besides repeat the "story" over and over and over.

Not one ounce of proof. Not one shred of evidence.

The dumbasses can't even explain how Russia COULD have remotely hacked our election. Or altered the outcome.

No brains. Just sheep bleating what the other sheep are bleating.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Russia hacked into Hilary's unsecured server and gave that information to Wikileaks. Wikileaks then released the information they received from Klintons unsecured, illegal server to the public and the public didn't like what they saw. Russia and Wikileaks did what journalists used to do before they became the democrats propaganda ministry. All of the information released by Wikileaks was true and the democrats didn't want us to know the truth, fearing that if we knew the truth we'd not vote for a corrupt, lying POS like Hilary. If the democrats really want to pin the blame on someone they should pin it on Comey for stepping outside of his role as FBI director and making decisions that were beyond his pay grade. Ex AG Lynch should never have met with WJC on a private plane during her offices investigation of the Klintons. There's lots of blame to assign and NONE of it is Trumps fault. I am disappointed in Gen. Flynn, I would've thought a guy that served his country in the capacity he did to be more honorable than he proved to be.

JeffO could try to refute the facts I just laid out but he won't because he's a democrat and democrats don't care about the truth, in fact they HATE the truth almost as much as they hate America. It's easier for the democrats to keep yelling and screaming their lies because they think everyone is as gullible and dishonest as they are.

I will say that if Trump colluded with Russia he should be impeached pronto but the facts of the multiple investigations have proven that he DID NOT collude with Russia so anyone that says he did is a lying sack ofshitt. A partisan lying sack ofshitt.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think so. Assange hasnt been caught lying yet, as has jellos hero the zero and hillary. Assange says he didnt get the info from the Ruskies. I think its more probable patriots in the fbi and nsa leaked the info to him.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia hacked into Hilary's unsecured server and gave that information to Wikileaks. Wikileaks then released the information they received from Klintons unsecured, illegal server to the public and the public didn't like what they saw. Russia and Wikileaks did what journalists used to do before they became the democrats propaganda ministry. All of the information released by Wikileaks was true and the democrats didn't want us to know the truth, fearing that if we knew the truth we'd not vote for a corrupt, lying POS like Hilary. If the democrats really want to pin the blame on someone they should pin it on Comey for stepping outside of his role as FBI director and making decisions that were beyond his pay grade. Ex AG Lynch should never have met with WJC on a private plane during her offices investigation of the Klintons. There's lots of blame to assign and NONE of it is Trumps fault. I am disappointed in Gen. Flynn, I would've thought a guy that served his country in the capacity he did to be more honorable than he proved to be.

Exactly. How is what the Russians and Wikileaks did any different than a press release with some "anonymous source" that they won't divulge? It isn't. I could see some argument if they hacked voting machines and generated bogus ballots, or spread false information. They did nothing of the kind. This whole fiasco is an indictment of the DNC, Hillary, the news media and hypocritical liberal voters showcasing that they are either gullible, stupid or completely bereft of any scruples.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When is the story of zero reopening illegal surveillence of Trump after Nov 8 for political purposes going to elicit concern. Weaponizing govt branches to destroy private citizens is the biggest crime in our history.
Jell0, explain why that is OK, please.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
All of the information released by Wikileaks was true and the democrats didn't want us to know the truth.

That's what it boils down to.

The democrats had the TRUTH come out about them.

Rather than accept the loss of the election, the narrative immediately turned to "The Russians and Trump".

They had to blame someone besides themselves for losing the election.

Assange says it didn't come from Russia. He hasn't lied yet that I can find.

Only the fuggin' liberals could possibly blame losing the election on the TRUTH about them coming out. whistle

They are insane. One and all.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
When is the story of zero reopening illegal surveillence of Trump after Nov 8 for political purposes going to elicit concern. Weaponizing govt branches to destroy private citizens is the biggest crime in our history.

THIS!

AND...

Where is the liberal outrage about Obama openly trying to influence the Israeli presidential election?

He did hid best to get Benji ousted. Yet liberals are silent on that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

JeffO could try to refute the facts I just laid out but he won't because he's a democrat and democrats don't care about the truth, in fact they HATE the truth almost as much as they hate America. It's easier for the democrats to keep yelling and screaming their lies because they think everyone is as gullible and dishonest as they are.

I will say that if Trump colluded with Russia he should be impeached pronto but the facts of the multiple investigations have proven that he DID NOT collude with Russia so anyone that says he did is a lying sack ofshitt. A partisan lying sack ofshitt.

I agree that in some ways, Wikileaks has taken the mantle of what investigative journalists supposedly used to do. The problem is, they aren't journalists, and don't do ALL the things journalists are, in a perfect world, supposed to do. Journalism isn't about info-dumping and it's not about partisan targeted attacks. CLEARLY, some elements of the MSM have lost the right to call themselves non-biased; my wife and I just marveled at the obvious bias in the MSM this election cycle. It was pathetic. I don't like Trump, never have, but in the runup to the election it was shocking how elements of the MSM weren't even trying to act unbiased. There'd be pics of the two candidates, and trump would be in funny colors, weird expression on his face, etc... Clinton would be gloriously lit and staged, red white and blue in the background...

The MSM also did a terrible job of seperating out the wheat from the chaff with the fake news (the real fake news) aimed at Clinton. She's a witch and has done some bad things- but you won't hear much about it on the MSM. The problem is, over on the other side, y'all went poo-flinging-monkey wacko full-retard CRAZY with your accusations and allegations. It was frankly embarrassing to see how easily many folks were hoodwinked by the fake news stuff and by the supposed evidentiary pyramid against her- going back to like Foster and Blackwater- much of which was silly. Not all, but much, and it destroyed the credibility of the alt.right "news".

So we aren't so far apart on all of that, really.

Your last paragraph is where we part ways. The "multiple investigations" have proven no such thing and you are basically making that up- doing what you accuse me of doing. To the contrary, the multiple investigations are ongoing. What has been leaked does not look good for Trump and his associates. Trumps actions look really desperate. I think the reasons it hasn't come to a head yet are that the intel they have, if just laid out, would compromise friendly assets and techniques and they are loathe to do that until/unless they really need to. You know how investigations work. They can know something happened, but to make it stick, they gotta dot i's and cross t's. That's compounded by what I think is also true here- that to just dump the evidence damages their methods and assets. On top of THAT, [bleep] dude, imagine trying to investigate a sitting POTUS!

So, they build the case patiently and with end-arounds. Takes time.

Glad to see we agree that if there was collusion it's impeachable. It'll be interesting to see if any of the dirt sticks to him or if it'll be confined to sacrificial underlings.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, we keep waiting for that "evidence" to surface...

And waiting, and waiting and waiting....

Do us a favor and hold your breath til it shows up.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Russia hacked into Hilary's unsecured server

Not at all. Totally untrue.

The "hacking" of John Podesta's emails wasn't a hack at all. It was a phishing scam. Podesta got a fake 'security alert, change your password now' phishing email that took him to a fake site that looked like a real password reset page. He entered his password to change it and bam!, whoever sent the phishing email got access to ALL of his emails. Podesta is an idiot.

So far we've not seen Julian Assange OR Wikileaks caught in a lie or publishing false information, so when Assange says the Russians didn't give Wikileaks the Podesta emails I will take that at face value until proven otherwise.

Regardless, if it was the Russians, it wouldn't make any difference than had it been Project Veritas' James O'Keefe. Just shedding light on the truth via investigative journalism. It doesn't matter what/who the source is, the info is real.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jaguartx

THIS!

AND...

Where is the liberal outrage about Obama openly trying to influence the Israeli presidential election?

He did hid best to get Benji ousted. Yet liberals are silent on that.

Its ok when liberals act like lowlife peices of cchitt, thats what they are.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now you admit Hillary is a pos. You really think Zero was any better?
Keep trying. You may be on the verge of catching a freaking clue.

Hint: All the guys on the fire are clueless, except for you and greghost. Youse guys are geniuses. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/12/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 10 of 165 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (204guy, 260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,502
Posts18,509,209
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.