Hop To
Page 14 of 165 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 164 165
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Jeff,
Please tell us about your superhuman feats? If you share yours I will share mine and see who is superhuman. Hell maybe others will weigh in with their feats?
Oh and I am the same age as you, so no advantage there.

Everyone hold the fugck on, I got this!

ifrubar, Jeff's superhuman feats stem from falling off a ladder and getting PTSD, then growing pot and smoking it to help with said PTSD.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by irfubar
Jeff,
Please tell us about your superhuman feats? If you share yours I will share mine and see who is superhuman. Hell maybe others will weigh in with their feats?
Oh and I am the same age as you, so no advantage there.

Everyone hold the fugck on, I got this!

ifrubar, Jeff's superhuman feats stem from falling off a ladder and getting PTSD, then growing pot and smoking it to help with said PTSD.

Bigfish that's some funny shiit!
But I am curious what constitutes superhuman in Jeffo world, so dont spook the hole. smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok Jello,
Let me guess, you built a shop on your property installed a lathe and are now making bicycle parts? Is that the superhuman feat you are referring to?
Now be honest

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
[quote=Jeff_O]Trump loses Hayden....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/14/politics/hayden-special-prosecutors-cnntv/index.html

"After the events of the past week I really have an open mind as to whether or not we need some extraordinary structure," he said.
Hayden said he believed something was needed to reach "the criminal resolution," of whether a crime had been committed during Trump's presidential campaign, but also so the American people could "fully understand the totality of what happened here."

But, as you guys doth protest so much, nothing happened here. whistle

[/quote

LOL ..Trump "loses" Hayden ?

what makes you think Trump ever "had" him ?

Hayden is on the payroll at CNN...he will tell them what he thinks they want to hear

Dont be sacreligious. He worships Christs News Network.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
17 US Intel agencies think the Russians Hacked our Election. What should we do about that?

Holy Schit! Really?

Talk about duplication of efforts. Sounds like another area where Trump can trim a BUNCH of fat.

If the Dems would quit the illegal and corrupt schit, they would not have to worry about people leaking the contents of their computers.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Russia hacked into Hilary's unsecured server and gave that information to Wikileaks. Wikileaks then released the information they received from Klintons unsecured, illegal server to the public and the public didn't like what they saw. Russia and Wikileaks did what journalists used to do before they became the democrats propaganda ministry. All of the information released by Wikileaks was true and the democrats didn't want us to know the truth, fearing that if we knew the truth we'd not vote for a corrupt, lying POS like Hilary. If the democrats really want to pin the blame on someone they should pin it on Comey for stepping outside of his role as FBI director and making decisions that were beyond his pay grade. Ex AG Lynch should never have met with WJC on a private plane during her offices investigation of the Klintons. There's lots of blame to assign and NONE of it is Trumps fault. I am disappointed in Gen. Flynn, I would've thought a guy that served his country in the capacity he did to be more honorable than he proved to be.

JeffO could try to refute the facts I just laid out but he won't because he's a democrat and democrats don't care about the truth, in fact they HATE the truth almost as much as they hate America. It's easier for the democrats to keep yelling and screaming their lies because they think everyone is as gullible and dishonest as they are.

I will say that if Trump colluded with Russia he should be impeached pronto but the facts of the multiple investigations have proven that he DID NOT collude with Russia so anyone that says he did is a lying sack ofshitt. A partisan lying sack ofshitt.

I agree that in some ways, Wikileaks has taken the mantle of what investigative journalists supposedly used to do. The problem is, they aren't journalists, and don't do ALL the things journalists are, in a perfect world, supposed to do. Journalism isn't about info-dumping and it's not about partisan targeted attacks. CLEARLY, some elements of the MSM have lost the right to call themselves non-biased; my wife and I just marveled at the obvious bias in the MSM this election cycle. It was pathetic. I don't like Trump, never have, but in the runup to the election it was shocking how elements of the MSM weren't even trying to act unbiased. There'd be pics of the two candidates, and trump would be in funny colors, weird expression on his face, etc... Clinton would be gloriously lit and staged, red white and blue in the background...

The MSM also did a terrible job of seperating out the wheat from the chaff with the fake news (the real fake news) aimed at Clinton. She's a witch and has done some bad things- but you won't hear much about it on the MSM. The problem is, over on the other side, y'all went poo-flinging-monkey wacko full-retard CRAZY with your accusations and allegations. It was frankly embarrassing to see how easily many folks were hoodwinked by the fake news stuff and by the supposed evidentiary pyramid against her- going back to like Foster and Blackwater- much of which was silly. Not all, but much, and it destroyed the credibility of the alt.right "news".

So we aren't so far apart on all of that, really.

Your last paragraph is where we part ways. The "multiple investigations" have proven no such thing and you are basically making that up- doing what you accuse me of doing. To the contrary, the multiple investigations are ongoing. What has been leaked does not look good for Trump and his associates. Trumps actions look really desperate. I think the reasons it hasn't come to a head yet are that the intel they have, if just laid out, would compromise friendly assets and techniques and they are loathe to do that until/unless they really need to. You know how investigations work. They can know something happened, but to make it stick, they gotta dot i's and cross t's. That's compounded by what I think is also true here- that to just dump the evidence damages their methods and assets. On top of THAT, [bleep] dude, imagine trying to investigate a sitting POTUS!

So, they build the case patiently and with end-arounds. Takes time.

Glad to see we agree that if there was collusion it's impeachable. It'll be interesting to see if any of the dirt sticks to him or if it'll be confined to sacrificial underlings.

Funny. Never saw you talk about Obama's dirt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many pics here and on facebook of firewood, dogs, dope and other various stupid chit,

ever seen a pic of a single machined part?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
How many pics here and on facebook of firewood, dogs, dope and other various stupid chit,

ever seen a pic of a single machined part?

Kenneth,
Jello showed us a scope level he machined himself. It was Uber.

Some could say superhuman?

Chit hope I haven't spooked the hole? smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lost Clapper too:

Clapper has not said he’s satisfied there was no wrongdoing. In a report published at the end of the Obama administration, Clapper said no coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia had been established from a review of evidence available to him by that point. But his report focused on what was known by then about Russia’s cyber actions and propaganda against Hillary Clinton, not about contacts between Trump associates and Russia.

Clapper expanded on that point Sunday, saying he did not know at the time that the FBI was digging deeply into “potential political collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” and he was unaware of what the bureau might have found.

“There was no evidence of any collusion included in that report,” he told ABC’s “This Week,” meaning his report. “That’s not to say there wasn’t evidence.”

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Lost Clapper too:

Clapper has not said he’s satisfied there was no wrongdoing. In a report published at the end of the Obama administration, Clapper said no coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia had been established from a review of evidence available to him by that point. But his report focused on what was known by then about Russia’s cyber actions and propaganda against Hillary Clinton, not about contacts between Trump associates and Russia.

Clapper expanded on that point Sunday, saying he did not know at the time that the FBI was digging deeply into “potential political collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” and he was unaware of what the bureau might have found.

“There was no evidence of any collusion included in that report,” he told ABC’s “This Week,” meaning his report. “That’s not to say there wasn’t evidence.”

Ahhhhhh! He's back and he's simply as ignorant, arrogant, and as biased (read as meaning simple minded) as he's always been.

The Superhuman man machine. laugh Are you creating anything Uber today?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BayouRover
The Superhuman man machine. laugh Are you creating anything Uber today?

He's machining butt plugs for midgets, thats what he always does on Mondays.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Lost Clapper too:

Let us know when he loses hillary.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"lost Clapper"...........good grief , he lost an Obama appointee..? LMAO

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And youre a fuggin idiot all the time. What gives?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0, you an starglazer and lostindahiway and, well, that other, oh yeah, grey ghost are just all geniuses while the other 99% of us are dumbasses. Its only by the grace of God you all arent world famous entraprenures, heart surgeons or brain surgeons. We are just too dumb to match your wit, and thus consider you to be full of chitt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/15/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm just here to see if Jorge was serious about that bet.

You keep saying this as if you mean it. Go and convince yourself of it already...

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Have you considered the reactions from the low-lifes he's been protecting:

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The biggest reason he was fired? Try this on for size. Trump discovered that the FBI has been sitting on thousands of emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks while simultaneously refusing to outright [bleep] the "muh Russians" narrative. The FBI has had the proof from the start that Rich was the leaker and that there were no Russians and Comey has not only been covering it up, he has been talking up a narrative he knew to be false.

Funny how only a week or so after his firing federal law enforcement sources are coming out of the woodwork to tell us that Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and that they have known this from more or less the start.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The biggest reason he was fired? Try this on for size. Trump discovered that the FBI has been sitting on thousands of emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks while simultaneously refusing to outright [bleep] the "muh Russians" narrative. The FBI has had the proof from the start that Rich was the leaker and that there were no Russians and Comey has not only been covering it up, he has been talking up a narrative he knew to be false.

Funny how only a week or so after his firing federal law enforcement sources are coming out of the woodwork to tell us that Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and that they have known this from more or less the start.

Sure looks that way. Don't tell JeffO....

Page 14 of 165 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.