Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 165 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Here's the republican House Majority leader on tape saying, in 2016, that he thinks Putin paid Trump.

It's coming down, boys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.3c103cb7c83a
Lol...................you're an idiot if you think Putin paid Trump.

Actually, I take that back, you're an idiot regardless.

Last edited by AkMtnHntr; 05/18/17.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Here's the republican House Majority leader on tape saying, in 2016, that he thinks Putin paid Trump.

It's coming down, boys.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.3c103cb7c83a
Lol...................you're an idiot if you think Putin paid Trump.

Actually, I take that back, you're an idiot regardless.

He is a democrat, what do you expect?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Seems that given his personality, this sort of stuff was very predictable. In FACT... some of us did just that.

Still a total bummer and if the great populist movement of the last century goes as far south as this is starting to look like it's gonna, that just sucks. As Bannon put it, Trump is an imperfect vessel... boy oh boy does that appear to be the case.

A personality like Comey who takes the heat off Atty Gen in protecting Hillary?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jag, if Hillary had won, we'd have a whole different shït-fest on our hands. But she didn't. This is what we have. Focus, man! Focus! smile

Flynn defies the congressional subpoena for his records.... gosh I wonder why? What was it he said, only guilty people seek immunity? whistle

http://time.com/4784417/michael-flynn-subpoena-private-documents/

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Flynn defies the congressional subpoena for his records.... gosh I wonder why? What was it he said, only guilty people seek immunity?"

Any person with half a brain would seek immunity if the circus known as the U.S. Gov was coming after them.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Flynn, the demoncrap? We all should know better than allowing such vermin in the house.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Anyone can see that the "is Putin paying Trump" thing is BS. Trump doesn't need money. Maybe Putin has some dirt on Trump, but until that's verified, it's just speculation with little behind it. Some of these other allegations might have traction, but it remains to be seen. At this time it's all hat no cattle - but it should be looked in to diligently to either restore confidence in the President or to bury him - based on facts rather than wishful thinking. The problem with a lot of this kind of issue is that both sides are so entrenched that it's not about facts or truth, it's about being a believer. A believer believes everything that backs up his beliefs and ignores everything that contradicts them. There's no point in talking to believers of either side of an issue like this.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by RickyD
Flynn, the demoncrap? We all should know better than allowing such vermin in the house.

I'm interested in learning why you figure Flynn is a democrat since he was a Trump appointee.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

I'm interested in learning why you figure Flynn is a democrat since he was a Trump appointee.

The fact that he's a registered Democrat, was the tipoff for me..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It'll be much better when Joe Lieberman is fronting the FBI.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
he sounds like Elmer Fudd....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone can see that the "is Putin paying Trump" thing is BS. Trump doesn't need money. Maybe Putin has some dirt on Trump, but until that's verified, it's just speculation with little behind it. Some of these other allegations might have traction, but it remains to be seen. At this time it's all hat no cattle - but it should be looked in to diligently to either restore confidence in the President or to bury him - based on facts rather than wishful thinking. The problem with a lot of this kind of issue is that both sides are so entrenched that it's not about facts or truth, it's about being a believer. A believer believes everything that backs up his beliefs and ignores everything that contradicts them. There's no point in talking to believers of either side of an issue like this.

I couldn't agree more. Well said.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mr. Trump is discovering what it means to get boxed in by your own words, something he's avoided his whole personal-responsibility-dodging life, and something which will only get worse as he continues to, well, utter impulsive Trumpian words. My first reaction was that this article was reaching, but on reflection, the author kinda has a point. Comey's memos will be granted a high level of credibility, but it's still a he said/she said affair... which brings up the "tapes".

I think it's Mr. Trump who better hope that no "tapes" exist of their conversations. However, I suspect they do.

He's in a pickle.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-comey-denial/index.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here you go, dope smoking moron, right from Comey's testimony to the Senate and available on the net. An excerpt: "On May 3rd, FBI director James Comey, under oath, testified that he had not experienced any attempts to stop the FBI from doing any investigation. That's after Trump supposedly expressed hope he could drop it, which this unconfirmed memo nobody's ever seen supposedly, maybe, could say"

It was much better here when you left

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mr. Trump is discovering what it means to get boxed in by your own words, something he's avoided his whole personal-responsibility-dodging life, and something which will only get worse as he continues to, well, utter impulsive Trumpian words. My first reaction was that this article was reaching, but on reflection, the author kinda has a point. Comey's memos will be granted a high level of credibility, but it's still a he said/she said affair... which brings up the "tapes".

I think it's Mr. Trump who better hope that no "tapes" exist of their conversations. However, I suspect they do.

He's in a pickle.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/donald-trump-comey-denial/index.html

Jello knows...............

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Stock market up and stable on Thursday. The "Fear Index" drops again to low levels. Looks like it was a one-day storm that's already blown over.

What fake accusation from an anonymous/unknown/unsubstantiated source will the Democrats dream up next?

When will the Democrats stop playing Chicken Little and actually do something with teeth in it, if they've got it?

When will the American-voter tide turn against the Democrats wholesale due to their constant fake reports?

Which big-name Democrats are going to be taken down by the Special Counsel, since they have provable ties to most of the accusations made against their political foes?

This isn't gonna end well for the Democrats.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Best not read this'un, then.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...710b69_story.html?utm_term=.89b23827448c

Jorge, I wish you hadn't pussed out on that bet...........

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, this won't come back to bite him on the ass.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?referer=

Sweet mother of GOD.... he's saying this to the RUSSIANS? And giving them uber-secret info? This whole Trumpian 3-D chess thing is so... opaque to a retard such as myself.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Both of these articles are from sources that have pledged their honor to keep secrets. Not to mention that they would be subject to criminal prosecution. So from the get-go the sources are suspect. Also, neither article says they have copies or transcripts to verify that these allegations are true. The source that says a highly placed official is a person of interest, even if true, will not touch President Trump. However, if President Trump did say to the Russians that he fired Comey to slow down the investigation, then that would be obstruction and a very serious matter. I truly doubt that Trump is so stupid that he would have said such a thing. As a businessman he is used to making sure he does not paint himself into a corner he can't get out of. That's just business 101. Always leave an exit. So, until they have verified hard copies of the Comey notes, and the Russian conversation, what we have is hearsay, and that is a no starter in any court.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,’ Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. ‘I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.’ Mr. Trump added, ‘I’m not under investigation.’ "

"Leave aside, for a moment, that the president has added "nut job" to "showboat" and "grandstander" to the list of terms he's used to refer to the former FBI director. Trump told senior Russian officials, in the Oval Office, that he fired Comey to relieve the pressure of an investigation into whether their government was colluding with his campaign. Like so many things coming out of the White House lately, this seems both sinister and utterly moronic. But the takeaway, as it has been for some time, is that the president's primary consideration in firing the FBI director was the FBI's Russia investigation"

As I said back with this story broke.......... HUGE tactical error on Trumps part firing Comey. Out come the sharp knives, and no more slow-playing things... hang onto your hats boys...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 17 of 165 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.