Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
5-22-13 Lee Rigby

3-22-16 Brussels Attack

7-22-16 Munich Attack

3-22-17 London Attack

5-22-17 Manchester Attack

So, is there going to be a attack on 7-22-17?

What do you make of This? Can you see a pattern?

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good observation. Are those full moon days and nights?

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 05/23/17.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The main pattern I see is most attacks are carried out by Muslims or drugged-up crazies let loose by rogue Globalist elements of our own government.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020
Good observation. Are those full moon days and nights?

kwg

I didn't come up with this, I'm just passing it along. Stuff like this needs to be spread far and wide IMO. These attacks are being passed off like they are random and unorganized. Nothing could be farther from the truth. These attacks are organized and there is a method to the madness.

They are prime numbers aren't they?

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You could have had me on board with a pattern of dates. Then you went and threw in, correct as it may be for that particular series of dates, "they are prime numbers aren't they". I don't have any desire to rain on your parade or to argue. However, in looking at the dates in the past 30 years of all terrorist attacks, utilizing prime numbers to select dates on which to kill people in the name of Allah does not seem to be a top criteria to Islamic terrorists.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 05/23/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Nope full moon this month 10th, prob just an easy for them to communicate without a lot of hub- ub know the date then just minor details to work out

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
You could have had me on board with a pattern of dates. Then you went and threw in, correct as it may be for that particular series of dates, "they are prime numbers aren't they". I don't have any desire to rain on your parade or to argue. However, in looking at the dates in the past 30 years of all terrorist attacks, utilizing prime numbers to select dates on which to kill people in the name of Allah does not seem to be a top criteria to Islamic terrorists.

And what exactly was lost by your not being on Board?

Do I think prime numbers are behind the Attacks? No. But it is a pattern, whether it's relevant or not.

There is a lot of knowledge on this board in a lot of different areas.

If these numbers mean anything to someone with a background in History, Religion, Mathematics, ETC, I would like to hear your ideas. The same goes with anyone with anyone that just has something to add.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Well, 22 certainly ain't a prime number

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sorry, but pulling those 5 dates out of the last 5 years doesn't seem to me to be a pattern, IMHO..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Unless you start culling for Western Countries, casualties over 200, and maybe a dozen other criteria...............

Here's the pattern, IMHO

Terror attacks by Islamist extremists to further a perceived Islamic religious or political cause have occurred globally. The attackers have used such tactics as arson, vehicle rampage attacks, bomb threats, suicide attacks, bombings, spree shooting, stabbings, hijackings, kidnappings and beheadings. The following is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks that have received significant press coverage since 1979.

Last edited by muffin; 05/23/17.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DryPowder
And what exactly was lost by your not being on Board?

Well, I'll try to explain as best as I can. Um, nothing.

Frankly, I don't think anything would have been gained by you had I been on board other than maybe a slight ego boost that we all feel when someone agrees with us. I was just expressing my opinion and providing input with respect to a post made by some random guy on a public forum who solicited, by use of interrogative statements, the input of others. And I do know something about history and mathematics and even some etc. also. Like I said in my first post, I have no desire to rain on your parade or to argue. So, once again, nothing is lost by my not "being on board". Patterns can be found in multiple different areas by selectively selecting instances that fit the pattern. I don't call the fact that terrorist attacks having occurred in odd numbered months in odd numbered years some sort of pattern when it can also be demonstrated that terrorist attacks have occurred in even numbered months in even numbered years, in odd numbered months in even numbered years and in even numbered months in odd numbered years.

I assumed the below was an unqualified invitation for input:

I didn't think I would need to provide all of that extraneous BS to explain, in more detail, why I was not on board; nor, did I think, anyone would assume I thought something was lost by me not being on board. Frankly, I usually think people don't give a rip what my opinion is on any topic on which I post. I, like most others here, am just a lemming giving in to my natural Pavlovian response necessitating typing a reply on a meaningless internet forum. I can't help myself.

I will, however, admit that I am not an expert on the Muslim faith or Islamic fundamentalism. I am not a theologian. I therefore do not know if the 22nd day of any odd numbered month (prime or otherwise) in odd numbered years (prime or otherwise) has any meaningful significance to those of the Muslim faith; but, I stand ready, willing and able to learn.

Let me declare here today, for all to read and hopefully remember. When I post and provide my input in response to any post on this forum, I don't assume my position or opinion provides any "gain" to anybody.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 05/23/17. Reason: I eliminated a split infinitive.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm curious as to the particular day of the week all those attacks occurred. Did they all end in 'Y', that might be another pattern.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They like 9/11 too.

WTC and Benghazi to name a couple.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe but it isn't what your throwing against the wall in the OP.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
5-22-13 Lee Rigby

3-22-16 Brussels Attack

7-22-16 Munich Attack

3-22-17 London Attack

5-22-17 Manchester Attack

So, is there going to be a attack on 7-22-17?

Nah - no concert, no attack. The guy (or his handlers) had no doubt scouted the arena & the security situation, and had a good idea when he could easily reach a large group of youngsters.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope there's not a bad attack on 7/22, that's my birthday! I want a quiet day grin

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The main pattern I see is most attacks are carried out by Muslims or drugged-up crazies let loose by rogue Globalist elements of our own government.

here and in the European countries. They bring in the mad dogs, and then are stunned when they are bitten.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is simply the way Islam works. Been this way for over a thousand years.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

here and in the European countries. They bring in the mad dogs, and then are stunned when they are bitten.

and that is the way it has been for many years and the reason you can't rely on any government to protect it's population.
the politicians in power won't do what is needed.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The 22nd is when their goats have their period.

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That's funny

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (10ring1, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 10gaugeman, 160user, 49 invisible), 3,449 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,638
Posts18,533,552
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.