Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 165 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 164 165
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Jeffo i had no Russians anywhere near me or mine during this time.

Your premise is way off to think that some news story about her e-mails made anyone vote for someone else.

The woman is was and forever be a despicable person,in her public and private life.

I would not vote for her for any position,PERIOD.

You need to work at it some more.

GB4

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I gotta get back to doing Manly Thing (bigfish, that's the opposite of what you are doing).... I'll check back in a bit, ladies.

If you don't answer that question I'm calling you a pussy. Just sayin'.

Living inside your peewee brain, rent free!

Feels good to be home!

I will do this ONE TIME so listen up <g>. I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway <g>. I'm done with that [bleep].

Any comment, cock sucker? Thought not.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He keeps ignoring my posts because he knows he got owned with his own words. That post right there proves he's a lying sack of dog excrement.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
'Cause things are moving that direction.

Former CIA Director John Brennan has said [to the House Intelligence committee] an investigation into possible collusion between Trump campaign officials and the Kremlin is "well-founded".
He told the House Intelligence Committee he was aware of intelligence showing contact between Russian officials and "US persons involved in the Trump campaign"

Mr Brennan said the Russians "brazenly interfered" in last November's US elections and were "very aggressive".

Mr Brennan, who stepped down as CIA director in January, testified on Tuesday: "I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals.
"It raised questions in my mind whether or not Russia was able to gain the co-operation of those individuals.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
He keeps ignoring my posts because he knows he got owned with his own words. That post right there proves he's a lying sack of dog excrement.

You're too kind with your words, sir.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not arguing politics, AKMtn. I'm teaching them to retards. Try to follow.

Bigfish is our first declared pussy, and AK is close because he dodged the question, but we'll give him another chance cause he's actually an ok guy. Who's next? What are ya, chicken to answer the question? Too much cognitive dissonance from it?

30 pages in, bitches. I've taken your "abuse" and listened to your excuses. Time to own it: If collusion is shown, do you still support Trump?

And Jorge, this is getting ridiculous. Make the damn bet or STFU about it. It's in your court. I tried via PM, I've now posted my offer THREE TIMES... are we doing this, or not?

And to anybody else, here's my offer. A box of bullets says collusion is shown before the '18 midterms; we'll tighten up the terms to our mutual satisfaction if any of you pussies guys actually believe the crap you say you do, which I'm starting to doubt.....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
'Cause things are moving that direction.

Former CIA Director John Brennan has said [to the House Intelligence committee] an investigation into possible collusion between Trump campaign officials and the Kremlin is "well-founded".
He told the House Intelligence Committee he was aware of intelligence showing contact between Russian officials and "US persons involved in the Trump campaign"

Mr Brennan said the Russians "brazenly interfered" in last November's US elections and were "very aggressive".

Mr Brennan, who stepped down as CIA director in January, testified on Tuesday: "I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and US persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals.
"It raised questions in my mind whether or not Russia was able to gain the co-operation of those individuals.

And that says precisely nothing, Jeff. Contact is not collusion, nor is it illegal. Brennan is hardly non-partisan. Show me where he PROVES collusion, or ANYTHING illegal. Let me answer that. There is no evidence of collusion. If the Russians "brazenly interfered", show me how, and where. Nobody has done that. Of the 2 sides, the left and the DC are looking pretty dirty right now. Lying about debate questions, lying about classified emails, redirecting campaign funds from one candidate to another, etc. These are provable. You have nothing.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Bigfish is our first declared pussy, and AK is close because he dodged the question, but we'll give him another chance cause he's actually an ok guy. Who's next? What are ya, chicken to answer the question? Too much cognitive dissonance from it?

30 pages in, bitches. I've taken your "abuse" and listened to your excuses. Time to own it: If collusion is shown, do you still support Trump?

And Jorge, this is getting ridiculous. Make the damn bet or STFU about it. It's in your court. I tried via PM, I've now posted my offer THREE TIMES... are we doing this, or not?

And to anybody else, here's my offer. A box of bullets says collusion is shown before the '18 midterms; we'll tighten up the terms to our mutual satisfaction if any of you pussies guys actually believe the crap you say you do, which I'm starting to doubt.....

Aww cupcake, didn't you once say you were above name calling too? In addition to admitting you suck at politics and won't be commenting on such anymore?

I will do this ONE TIME so listen up <g>. I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway <g>. I'm done with that [bleep].

I think I found a new sig line...

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're a lying sack, talking and arguing politics after you said you wouldn't and I agree, you do SUCK at it. And when Mueller comes out with his report saying there was no collusion, i'll be right here laughing at your stupid ass.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You're a lying sack, talking and arguing politics after you said you wouldn't and I agree, you do SUCK at it. And when Mueller comes out with his report saying there was no collusion, i'll be right here laughing at your stupid ass.

Careful friend, Jeff will call you names (but he says he's above all that) and offer to meet up with you for butt sex.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff0 is a bitch.

Curdog, I remember from then, and I've noted again recently, that you are a stalwart for civil discourse. Good on ye.

To your point, we are ALL regurgitating here. None of us actually know [bleep] other than what our choice of media is telling us and how we choose to connect the dots in front of us. I believe the majority here are connecting them wrong, mostly because their palette of dots is limited due to them pre-filtering what they are willing to read. So, we all are casting the tea leaves or spilling the cat entrails and making a call as to our interpretation. That's what I'm doing. That's ALL I'm doing. However I'm doing it with persistence, which is being mischaracterized as arrongance, and so I'm getting the standard Campfire toolkit thrown at me. The only thing missing is a certain somebody trying to set me off by insulting my wife. It doesn't matter. I have very thick skin these days or I wouldn't be here.

So, I'm expressing my opinion here, and I'm trying to keep it mostly contained to this thread so that folks can choose to read it, or not. If you choose to read it, that's your call. If it hurts your head, don't read it. I'm not going to stop saying it. Why? Two reasons. First, I think I'm correct. I think Trump and/or campaign associates did collude with Russia to attempt to affect the election. And second, because this is something that people here need to hear! Echo chambers are a harsh mistress when it turns out they are wrong, and many here are stuck in one. I'm trying to HELP. I really am.

If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll own that. Same way I owned it a few days ago when I crossed my own personal line about name-calling (it sure wasn't a line that exists here on the Fire!) and publically apologized to Jorge. Maybe I AM wrong and it's you guys reading the tea leaves correctly and ME in an echo chamber! That's a possibility I'm trying to be open to. Can "you" collectively say the same?

I'm off to make some dough. Got a vexing issue with customer-supplied crappy steel that has hard inclusions that are giving my tooling fits. Gotta try some custom grinds on cutters... hopefully.

"Nunes told reporters he had seen new information showing that the communications of Trump transition officials were scooped up through monitoring of other targets and improperly spread through intelligence agencies during the final days of the Obama administration"

"Nunes said the intercepted communications appeared to be legally obtained and were not related to the FBI’s Russia investigation. He said his concern was that the identities of the Trump officials were improperly revealed and the contents of their communications were “widely disseminated” in intelligence reports.
Schiff disputed Nunes’ suggestions that there was improper “unmasking.” He said that after speaking with Nunes, it appeared that the names of Americans were still guarded in the intercepts though their identities could be gleaned from the materials"

Ok... enough silly name calling (Wanker started it! grin) ... here's the situation as I see it.

Obama was told something really fishy was happening. As a patriotic American he did his best in the limited time he had left to safeguard our democracy from the threat. What you would rather he'd done?! It would've been literally treasonous for him to ignore this.

Obfuscate and deflect (and wank) all you want, WhelenAway, but the simple fact appears to be that Trump is a traitor and a whole bunch of good Americans are trying to protect America's interests.

No one hates the constitution as much as a two-time Obama voter...

I like Doc. I'll try to find his post.

We here (seem to) enjoy jousting and calling names but I have to believe that beneath all this BS we share a common love of the Constitution and of America. I am deeply appalled at the size and scope and reach of our MIC in general and the global extension of our military power specifically. This was never supposed to be "America"; we've become something the founders would hate.

I'm also deeply appalled at the level of surveillance we are under this very minute, all of us. So I'm hardly a patsy for continuation of our current national posture in these regards; I like some of Trump's ideas about NATO and international trade and so on, and I like his potential as an agent of real change.

But before we can proceed to that we simply have to know the truth about Trump/Russia or, conversely, our deep state intel guys. One or the other is traitorous. The tea leaves tell me it's Trump. You guys have got yourselves spun into a place where you'd rather believe the whole government- except the guys you like, natch- are traitorous. We need to figure this out conclusively. There's no other path forward.

Honestly? Many of you know in your hearts that Trump has all the signs of being guilty of this. Hence your vitriol and knee-jerk bitchiness about the whole thing. It's not gonna work. You can't shout this one down.

Whatever the truth is, let's figure it out and get things moving forward. I'll say it one more time. If the traitors here are Obama and the deep state... hang 'em high. I've got the perfect oak tree for it and I'll tie the noose.

I'm going to apologize to Jorge for calling him that. I should've used a term like "delicate hothouse flower" or the like. My bad. I got up at 2:30 this morning to drive my kid to the airport. I'm out of sorts and grouchy. That sort of name-calling only damages the conversation, which I have said bums me out... so I'll own it.

Jorge, I apologize.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Matt Flynn! Good one. smile

The "Good one" that you yourself started, and missed at least twice.

And the 24hr Campfire Retard award of the year goes to...............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Actually, I just decided my skin was thick enough these days to engage you guys. I changed my mind. Bigfish is the proven lying sack.

.... and you didn't answer the question! Are you a... a.... last chance, compadre...

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's early 12344mag, but we can go ahead and do the "Retard of the Century" award now. Congrats to Jeff!

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

This is just plain funny.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Actually, I just decided my skin was thick enough these days to engage you guys. I changed my mind. Bigfish is the proven lying sack.

.... and you didn't answer the question! Are you a... a.... last chance, compadre...

So that makes you what, still a lying ballsack of schidt?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm thinking he ain't sobered up yet.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

Not sure how you missed it, but we are doing no such thing. Just like the guy who robs a convenience store, if a crime was committed, the perpetrator should be punished. Equality under the law. You already have Trump guilty. Why, I can't figure out. There is no evidence. Still, YOU FEEL like maybe he MIGHT be guilty, so let's just assume guilt. That ain't how it works, partner. No dodging and weaving at all. If there is guilt, punishment should follow. Even if the guilty party is a democrat. THAT sure as heck didn't happen. That's pretty plain, Jeff. Without evidence, there is no guilt.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman

Not sure how you missed it, but we are doing no such thing. Just like the guy who robs a convenience store, if a crime was committed, the perpetrator should be punished. Equality under the law. You already have Trump guilty. Why, I can't figure out. There is no evidence. Still, YOU FEEL like maybe he MIGHT be guilty, so let's just assume guilt. That ain't how it works, partner. No dodging and weaving at all. If there is guilt, punishment should follow. Even if the guilty party is a democrat. THAT sure as heck didn't happen. That's pretty plain, Jeff. Without evidence, there is no guilt.

I don't think Jeff Zero is a fan of the Constitution.........At least it appears that way.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Who the hell is this Jeff azzwhole and why hasn't anyone driven to OR to beat his ass?

He's an obvious liar as proven by his own posts and an admitted Obama voter.

This thread obviously has his thread spinning wildly. I see him developing carpal tunnel hacking away frantically in futility at his keyboard.

Page 31 of 165 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 58 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,944
Posts18,480,168
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.