Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
That's when they breed their goats

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ROMAC
The 22nd is when their goats have their period.

I think you have cracked the case shocked

[img]https://www.google.com/search?q=grenade+attacks+sweden+graph&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI2--x3IbUAhVB2SYKHbhFByMQ_AUICSgB&biw=1280&bih=800#imgrc=c3Eq5A6ABEdSUM:[/img]

The thing about worldwide terror attacks tied to Islam is they are everyday, you can pull whatever you want to out of that data.

It seems since the rise of Isis that some of these larger attacks in Europe happen on the 22nd for some reason. I don't know if that is random circumstance or related . I think those dates are interesting and possibly related. I like to ask questions and look for answers.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well 5/22 is the date Lee Rigby was killed but I have yet to see a media source mention this.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I have seen it mentioned.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

"Political Uses of "Madness" "

The embracing, and using of incidents of "madness" as a tool for:

1) political gain (naw, really?)
and
2) as show of unpredictability To your enemies.

Former insider Daniel Ellsberg spoke about it.
Heard of it awhile back with it being
The anniversary of the Pentagon Papers.
My googlefu is weak on this subject.
Not much out there I could find. Probably on purpose.

.Gov doesn't change, people do.
Previously Tested and knowledgeable folks die, and the whole ball of wax
Is pulled on the uneducated again.

The threat of, or actual creation of instability and an incredulous situation (mooslime import?, resulting mass murders), to create a solution (gun control?; gain more surveillance, colonizing/opening the ME) and appear to solve a problem of their own creation.

Is it happening this way??

Perhaps.

Certainly feels like it. Im not in a position to know really.

But , I believe this is what we are seeing with all these attacks..

....some of which might be real, some of which might be fabrications, some of which might be real- but allowed to proceed or set up to be low intensity with the minimalist loss of life and injury necessary to warrant the proper horrified response. "The "known wolf" syndrome.

Wasnt this "attack", and the BO Marathon "attack" both bombs with nails and such? I personally find that fact suspect in itself with all the generic material readily available to create real, much bigger spectacles.

The Tsarnaev Bros, though real, seem like small time terror players, and make me think they were used as a scapegoat for the bigger plan to deceive the American public about the domestic threat of terrorism, the need for greater surveillance and violation of privacy, and more funds for overseas involvement (MIC).
Plus, a "live fire" exercise to practice responses, coordination, and provide faith to the gullible public. After all, were stupid dont ya know.

"We must stop them over there, so here is safe". "They" are defeating their own rhetoric with all these random attacks, proving It's not safe here, and being over there is not helping at all....the tax money, the weapons, the lives.
The Use of Madness becomes clear.
While it galvanizes the public creating a rallying cry, it also seperates the power of the people, because the message of "no hate" " open borders" alternative also get MORE exposure.
Conflicting messages keeping us off balance.

But any POLITICIAN that spouts off saying "well jihadi attack is just the price we have to pay occasionally for living in a free society, get used to it," I say needs relieved of their position.

Its completely untrue with the intense blanket of listening and video surveillance and law enforcement agency layers we have, but if it isnt, then that politician should agree that a regular pattern of their car or house getting broken into, or their family assaulted is also "just the price of living in a free society."

I'm CERTAIN the extrapolation of their line of logic to include themselves is not acceptable to them. They should be openly rebuked for even stating that.

The "Political Use of Madness" concept seems pretty straight forward.

But to use it DOMESTICALLY- Sandy Hook?? Bo Marathon?? - is MORE THAN a bit heinous. (Wasnt there a story, true or not, about OBumbler authorizing the use of propaganda domestically on Americans last year?)

Worse today, the press is no longer a watchdog against .gov chicanery.
They are an instrument of it.

Heres an except from Rolling Stone 1973 article with Ellsberg.
This is only a passing reference to it regarding Vietnam and Cambodia, and Hitler.
All I could find regarding this concept since abandoning Google.

"""I was taken aback. I didn't know what he was referring to, although my academic specialty had been "bargaining theory." And suddenly I remembered that 11 years earlier when I had given a series of talks on "The Art of Coercion," I had also given a couple of those lectures to Kissinger's seminar at Harvard. "You have a very good memory," I said. And he replied, "They were good lectures."

When I rethought that incident later, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. The lectures I had given had to do with Hitler's blackmail of Austria and Czechoslovakia in the late Thirties, which had allowed him to take over those countries just by threatening their destruction. One of those lectures was "The Theory and Practice of Blackmail." And another was called, "The Political Uses of Madness."

News leaks about the Cambodian invasion, obviously coming from off-the-record backgrounders by Kissinger, had revealed a major motive of the invasion was to convince the Russians and the Chinese that our decision-making was unpredictable, and that since we could do something so apparently unpredictable and crazy as invade Cambodia, they could not count on our reasonableness or prudence in a crisis.

That was Hitler's conscious policy: the threat of unpredictability.

I had described it in my lectures as being a possibly effective, but extremely dangerous strategy. (No chit)

It was a commitment to madness.

To realize – not that Kissinger had learned this tactic from me, which is very doubtful, but that such a thought truly was in his mind, enough so that he remembered the analogous thesis that I had presented 10 years earlier – this was chilling. It confirmed the nature of his policy and where it might go."""

We no longer have to guess...where it has gone.

Last edited by WillARights; 05/23/17.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Third week of each month.

What week do they get their welfare checks in Europe?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,199
Posts18,503,622
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.