Hop To
Page 34 of 165 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by benchman
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

This is just plain funny.

Not sure how you missed it, but we are doing no such thing. Just like the guy who robs a convenience store, if a crime was committed, the perpetrator should be punished. Equality under the law. You already have Trump guilty. Why, I can't figure out. There is no evidence. Still, YOU FEEL like maybe he MIGHT be guilty, so let's just assume guilt. That ain't how it works, partner. No dodging and weaving at all. If there is guilt, punishment should follow. Even if the guilty party is a democrat. THAT sure as heck didn't happen. That's pretty plain, Jeff. Without evidence, there is no guilt.

YOU aren't dodging and weaving. You answered the question. In fact, I agree with your post. Our only difference is you tilt towards it being a deep state conspiracy against an innocent man whereas I suspect he's guilty, or at least someone in his campaign was. It's possible it happened without his knowledge, given how chaotic he seems to like things, people coming and going.

In seriousness, since I'm conversing with an actual functioning adult here (wow!), I suspect that'll turn out to be the case. There was collusion, but Trump was out of that loop.

But these other guys are dodging and weaving. They can't admit that they'd support him even if collusion is shown. So they dodge & weave like a buncha... well, you know. We'll save that for the individual case-by-case brandings. grin

Collusion? Where is THAT evidence? In any case, it ain't illegal. Pretty tough to get charged for not breaking any laws. As far as the "deep state" goes, it's nothing more than leftists attempting a coup.

And, you might be right! I don't think you are, but I admit to the possibility. Again since you are the only other adult in the room I'll say- and I mean this- that if you are right, it's a true 2A moment. Our time will have come. And I'm there.

But what *I'm* predicting is that the evidence of collusion will be forthcoming. BTW- impeachment doesn't require a crime in that sense. It's "high crimes and misdemeanors"... it's in essence whatever Congress says it is. Beyond that, they're gonna get Trump for obstruction- which is a crime- and some campaign members (who colluded) for financial crimes, a la how they took down that organized crime family head on tax evasion decades ago.

It's only a prediction, and offered as such, but it sure fits the available info better than any other hypothesis.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Even if it occurred (which is not supported by evidence) is collusion illegal? Dershowitz says it is not. Perhaps he's a retard too. In light of that knowledge, what crime do you charge Trump with? Might wanna message Dershowitz, and give him your legal opinion.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang. I was enjoying rolling in the mud with the prepubescent pigs there. Now we gotta get all civilized again?!

DAMN YOU AND YOUR CIVILITY, BENCHMAN! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My head hurts just trying to read this stupidity.

Regarding Matt Flynn, I remember the night Matt stepped in for Aaron in Detroit. 6 TDs.

Another game in New England Matt throws 3 TDs and almost beats Brady and Belichek,

Matt went to Seattle, and things just never were the same for the guy,

Love my Packers, but the smart peoples here will have to connect the dots to Matt, the election and the ruskies. Over my head.

Does the retard owe mag 1 box or 10 of bullets? I've lost track at this point.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
My head hurts just trying to read this stupidity.

Regarding Matt Flynn, I remember the night Matt stepped in for Aaron in Detroit. 6 TDs.

Another game in New England Matt throws 3 TDs and almost beats Brady and Belichek,

Matt went to Seattle, and things just never were the same for the guy,

Love my Packers, but the smart peoples here will have to connect the dots to Matt, the election and the ruskies. Over my head.

Does the retard owe mag 1 box or 10 of bullets? I've lost track at this point.

Only the retard has the answer to the bullet question. It's a shifting, sliding target.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
AK, I respectfully decline that bet.

But I'll go box of bullets with ya that he doesn't survive the term. Yes?

Survive the term? Are you serious?

He won't see January 1, 2018. Resign or removal, makes no difference to me.

He's panicking. He's already becoming a stuttering prick.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer

Are you talking about your butt buddy from the NW?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Jeff, I think your friend is saying you should take the bet since it's a sure thing for you.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And none of them will take my bet because they know I'm right.

Ummm Retard did you see Jorge's post........

Say HI! to Matt for me.

Did you see my reply?

Him betting doesn't get you off the hook, just sayin.

So you're taking my bet?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Jeff, I think your friend is saying you should take the bet since it's a sure thing for you.

Take the bet. He's collapsing before our eyes. He's too fragile to withstand the inquiry. Wait until his lawyers tell him he has to turn over his financial information. He's quit that day. He's a [bleep].

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Take the bet. He's collapsing before our eyes. He's too fragile to withstand the inquiry. Wait until his lawyers tell him he has to turn over his financial information. He's quit that day. He's a [bleep].

So is it safe to say that you and you butt buddy favor the political overthrowing of an elected official?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
More subpoenas for Mr. "I'm not Matt" Flynn, and he might not be able to plead the 5th <snork> on these ones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate-...ael-flynn-subpoenas/?ftag=CNM-00-10aac3a

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover

So is it safe to say that you and you butt buddy favor the political overthrowing of an elected official?

I don't. I absolutely don't.

I favor finding the truth, whatever it turns out to be. Don't you?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And none of them will take my bet because they know I'm right.

Ummm Retard did you see Jorge's post........

Say HI! to Matt for me.

Did you see my reply?

Him betting doesn't get you off the hook, just sayin.

So you're taking my bet?

Did something change? If not, then no.

You taking mine?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
JeffO, you're hanging your hat on this low life piece of shat?
http://i-uv.com/former-fbi-director-the-ultimate-inside-man/

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/23/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Seems you guys can't even begin to address the issues. I think ol' Jeff has ya'll arm wrassled to the floor, and he isn't even trying.

I think Trump will last until 2018 - if he wants to, and THAT he may not. But he won't get tossed before then. Might not be much longer than that before he does however.

And, hell, ya'll should be glad of that. Pence would be 10x the hypercon tiger that Trump pretends to be. And he knows how to get things done in spades - something Trump has no clue about. Pence, not Trump is the liberals' true nightmare. Trump is more like entertainment (and he will take down the House and Senate Majorities if he continues much longer).

I know, I know. Attack me, 'cuz you can't cope with the issues. Don't you get tired of being chickens?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Matt Flynn is in a world of shït, and his request for immunity makes more sense with every passing moment. He's one of the linchpins to this whole affair.

Of course I could be wrong. Who wants to bet me a box of bullets now?

If you guys had faith in your take on this stuff you'd be all over that bet. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/house-oversight-committee-flynn-letter/index.html

I'll bet you 10 boxes of bullets that Matt Flynn had absolutely no conversations with Russians, not even 1.

Pay up time. Jeffo, you have mags address?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=jorgeI]Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one

Holy fuqk, Weasel is to kind a word.

Hey, don't call Jorge a weasel!

(Those were his terms, not mine, but hey if he wants to go 10:1 who am I to complain... . But I'll go straight-up 1:1 on a bet under the terms I described)

Any takers?

[quote=jorgeI]Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one

Holy fuqk, Weasel is to kind a word.

Hey, don't call Jorge a weasel!

(Those were his terms, not mine, but hey if he wants to go 10:1 who am I to complain... . But I'll go straight-up 1:1 on a bet under the terms I described)

Any takers?

A box of bullets is a small price for you to pay to ensure that someone on this forum will interact other you a year from now.

DONT DO IT JORGE.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Seems you guys can't even begin to address the issues. I think ol' Jeff has ya'll arm wrassled to the floor, and he isn't even trying.

I think Trump will last until 2018 - if he wants to, and THAT he may not. But he won't get tossed before then. Might not be much longer than that before he does however.

And, hell, ya'll should be glad of that. Pence would be 10x the hypercon tiger that Trump pretends to be. And he knows how to get things done in spades - something Trump has no clue about. Pence, not Trump is the liberals' true nightmare. Trump is more like entertainment (and he will take down the House and Senate Majorities if he continues much longer).

I know, I know. Attack me, 'cuz you can't cope with the issues. Don't you get tired of being chickens?

We are waiting on your superior liberal intellect to enlighten us as to why S Arabia, China and Japan have not accepted the genious of your lib plans of open borders and of importing muzzie refugees. Cat got your tongue, or is it up Jell0s ass?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

The issue is that you libs are commies. So, case closed. Commies are traitors. Satisfied?

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 34 of 165 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,194
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.