Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Other than collusion is not illegal according to Alan Dershowitz, so "collusion" alone ain't cutting it. YOU said Trump was "toast" as in impeached or resigning. THAT is the bet and ten boxes is fine...butthole. And you smart? please.. Bag of hammers doesn't begin to describe your stupidity..

Illegal in that sense doesn't matter in this case, as you well know. I read that from Dershowitz too. wink

Look at you, trying to change the deal. Hmmm. Heck, I'll take that offer! That's a cleaner bet anyway. Butthole.

Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one that Trump is still president by the 2018 midterm elections? And disclaimers or caeveats yiyd like to add to that?

Is it safe to say you'll still support Trump even if he colluded? I think it is. But that reminds me, since you are here: would you accept it if it was shown that the captain of your aircraft carrier had colluded with Russian intelligence to climb up the command ladder?

By the way, I didn't say I was smart. I said I was exceptionally smart. Try to keep up.

And I'm sure you have the stock portfolio and education bona-fides to back up your "smarts"...

Your question about a CO is so absurd it doesn't even rate an answer, but I'll tell you what, loser, YOU define the terms and we'll go with TRUMP COLLUDED AND OR WON'T MAKE IT to the 18 elections. Now here's to wishing next time you:
A. get in a "car accident" you won't wear a seatbelt
B. Fall of a ladder, you do a half gainer and lead with your head.

The world will be a slightly better place, but I hear you've procreated so there's that turd in the punchbowl

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”