Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
It would be ever so enlightening for the pack here to outline the acceptable way someone could argue that Trump and his administration is, shall we say, undesirable. You don't like Jeff's approach which is far more civil and rational than your own. Ya'll claim to being open minded, logical, rational, American, etc,. etc., but your behaviors doesn't demonstrate it on any of those counts.

So, how is it supposed to be done? Obviously, you have all condemned anything and everything that ya'll used to go after O and H from 2008-16, so those approaches are out. Jeff's approach is out. What's left? Fill us in on how someone should be able to have an independent, nonPC opinion on this website without become reviled and denigrated in the way ya'll have gone after Jeff et al.

Me thinks there isn't away. No tolerance for an opposing point of view. The code of behavior here seems to be follow the pack or prepare to be attacked by the mob. Let's here of some other options.

Meanwhile, one guy, on his own has pretty much generated almost 500 posts and over 11k views on just one thread. What would Rick do w/o Jeff?

Tolerance, where's the tolerance for President Trump from you leftist?? It does not exist.

Remember, the goal here is to find something that is logical. Which would suggest that Trump supporters might not expect more tolerance than they gave to Obama just last year. Now, show me where the fire was tolerant of Obama and maybe we can get somewhere. You can't ask for behavior that you can't give, that's rule #1.

Where does Maxine Watters screaming for impeachment well before Trump was inaugurated fit into your logic?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ