Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Arrogant... that smarts a little, I won't lie.

Really?

A trip down JeffO's "Lying Lane", complete with links...
Originally Posted by jwp475

Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Louise, Jeff can't even count, nor tell the truth. Can't stomach a liar and an idiot.

Here is more of his MAGIC math in motion

Other that THAT <grin>, I didn't learn much this year. Got my buck opening day, didn't hunt my doe tag due to all the elk in the freezer, so I really didn't deer hunt much.

The above is ONE in 2008 season

The only deer I have hunted is blacktails. Killed about... 22 of them I think now. But who's counting. smile

I may be hunting a primo mule deer tag this year. I have the points, it's just whether I want to do it this year or not. To be honest- I'm a little skeered <grin>! I know how to kill a blacktail every year... not so sure I know how to kill a mule deer in the sage & juniper.

[quote=Steelhead]Wow, JO's count had increased by 6 in a year, lots of Oregon tags.

Just for the record, Steelhead is lying here. Surprise.

Should say, I've drawn 17 DEER tags and filled 16. Damn elk have my number. I don't want to talk about elk tags. :-)

So from June 2008 till April 2010 you've killed 6 more blacktails? Tough keeping up with the lies ain't is asswipe

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2273717/3

So he killed another 6, in 2 hunting seasons. Of course the very top quote says he only killed 1 in the 2008 Season

Steelhead's quote of my comment made me go count horns on my Wall of Dinks <g>. Indeed, I'd killed 16-17 in June '08 when I posted that. Killed 4 since then (2 bucks, 2 does). So I've actually killed 20-21 blacktails. Hunting, that is; killed a couple more also with a gun. I'd say that's "about... 22" of them, as I said, or close enough for me.

In the early 2000's Oregon was still issuing "additional" doe tags, so IF you had access to the mostly private land units (Central Melrose was the one I had access to), where they issued those extra tags, you could get 3 tags total for the year. Which I did several times, and only didn't fill all three one time.

But for Pete's sake... really? REALLY?! All horned up over this [bleep]? After all... it's not like Steelhead never messes up a number by a bit. wink

Now he says he's shot 2 each in the 2008 and 2009 season, and says 1 buck and 1 doe in the 2008 season. He also says he didn't hunt his doe tag in the 2008 season.

The lies never cease from JO, but who is really surprised.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt..._Barnes_TSX_TTSX_Changing_th#Post4943202

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”