Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing."
-Sarah Huckabee Sanders, tweeting on Nov. 3, 2016.

A'yup. Thanks for that statement of the obvious, Mrs. Sanders.

"When you caught over and over and over again in lies about something, you are very likely guilty of that which you are lying about."
-JeffO

"Thanks for that statement of the obvious, JeffO! "
-what y'all SHOULD be typing next.

Still lol'ing about that farce of a memo that actually shows the opposite of what it was "supposed" to.

Also lol'ing that some retards (if that's YOU, I'm sorry you're a retard) seem to think this vacuous "memo" stupidity will mean diddly-squat once Mueller drops his report showing massive criminal activity by the Trump folks.

JeffO,

I don't know if you have noticed but we have several threads going at one time on these issues. In these threads we discuss evidence, process and facts.
In other words informed adults having serious conversation.

Then we have you on this thread, name calling, avoiding the evidence by not even acknowledging it. You repeat CNN talking points and other MSM talking points.
You use child like emotion to make your point.

You have been asked repeatedly to provide evidence of your collusion claims and you refuse or maybe you cant?
All you seem to have is Mueller is going to drop a bombshell and expose Trump as a Russian agent?
Mueller has spent a year and millions of dollars and all he has is Flynn lying? really a so called key witness is now a convicted liar? kinda ruins his future credibility as any kind of a witness?

Also we have Mueller charging Manafort with what, money laundering? these accusations pre-date Manaforts association with Trump.
So seems Mueller is a nothing burger, yet you are convinced of some bombshell? please share your evidence that leads you to that conclusion with us, enlighten us.
Also would you please address the contents of the memo rather than just dismissing it.
If you would do these things maybe you would get more respect here?

Last edited by irfubar; 02/04/18.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.