Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thanks for that BF. Hope youre right.

Hey, I've been wrong before. We know if there was any "there" there, we'd have heard by now. I don't need to go into reasons to back up the previous sentence. We'd have heard something officially or more likely it would have leaked and not anonymous sources Jeff0 is so beholden to. What is those sources are Russians?

I say Mueller will be shut down because Mueller is a Comey lackey and by extension a Clinton lackey (remember when Comey let the Clintons off 4 times?). At some point Mueller will go all in and fabricate something to save his reputation ala Comey and Trump's alleged directive to see/find an end to the Flynn "matter" (see what I did there, Jeff0?).

Trump will find a way to end the Mueller "matter." Maybe something along the lines of Trump asking for a status report (exec priv) from Mueller since Trump is not under investigation and has never been. I can't say for sure. But Trump knows better than to let the whole thing hand over his head like a "cloud" (I'm frigging killing it right now). It's going to end soon.

And then all the chitlibs, MSM and Jeff0 will have is impotent congressional committees to investigate since the intelligence community will have brought forth zero evidence. Again, the media, chitlibs and Jeff0 will continue to cry about Russia and demand impeachment. They're going to get spanked in the 2018 midterms unless they find a cohesive, uniting message; that message needs to be something other than "[bleep] Trump!" So far they show no indication of looking into their mistakes. I'd love to make tons of $$ as a democratic consultant behind the scenes helping them fix their problems but they have a very small minority telling the truth among their ranks already but that minority is being ignored for social justice and "[bleep] Trump!" Now after the 2018 midterm spanking we may see a few empowered GOPe turds board the Trump train for the big 2020 win and by that I mean 2019 and 2020 will be productive legislatively although maybe not on big ticket items but we'll see minor improvements that will shine a positive light on Trump's first term.

#4moreyears

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"