Individual 1 is tangibly panicking as the walls close in. He's in a world of shït, as are Kushner, Don Jr., etc..... The conspiracy against Amerca's democracy has begun to come into full view (except for you retards), and it's pretty clear Individual 1 was fully versed in it.

I'll reiterate that my interests start and stop with collusion in the attack on our democracy. Election fraud- a felony he clearly engaged in- is a big "meh". Obstruction of justice, I can write off as the actions of a politically-naive self-professed counterpuncher doin' his thing, albeit unbelievably STUPIDLY.

But if Individual 1 was part and parcel of the attack*, there's no punishment too strong for the traitorous son of a bitch.

*(hint for the retards: he was)

You will also note, or would if you were not so bleepin' retarded, that waaaay back at the beginning of all this I stated that one huge reason collusion was a problem is the leverage it gave the Kremlin over Individual 1. Now you see that in the flesh in the Moscow Trump "Tower of Lies" (I just made that up, damn I'm good).... just from THAT lie, the Kremlin has had the ability to cast his presidency (sic) into chaos and ruin. That's called leverage, and it's just the tip of the iceberg. Anyway- I called it 2 years ago, y'all mocked the idea. How's my ass taste? Hint: I ate fish last night.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!