Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol "The Memo"

What a [bleep] partisan farce.

Start with this. Page wasn't even a part of the Trump campaign when the FISA application was made. He'd been booted a month before! Yeah, that's how you'd spy on The Donald. crazy

Add this: Nunes (who is toast politically) very carefully omitted that the "political actors" behind Steele were first REPUBLICANS! grin

Such transparent bullshït. I'm quite certain half of y'all swallow it hook, line, sinker, bobber, pole, boat, and then, of course, the fisherman's cöck. that's a lot of swallowing, but, well, you've got practice. Congratulations?

Just since again half of y'all have lost your freaking minds I'll add the obvious elephant in the room: Mueller is coming; he's got proof*; and is he PISSED.

*unlike this absurd pretend "memo"

Laffin' here. I'm a fierce advocate for the Fourth- more so than most of y'all Drug Warriors, for sure- and it's all here in writing in past posts on this forum. So I waited to hear about these horrible FBI abuses before commenting because there sure as heck is potential for abuse in a surveillance state.

But hey numbnuts (yes, that's you): sniffing out spies and traitors in .gov is one legit reason for us to HAVE intelligence agencies!

Now get back to your regularly scheduled fever dream.

FWIW, two top level FBI officials reviewed the memo and said there were no factual inaccuracies. It matters not that Republicans commissioned opposition research. That happens with every high level election. And for that matter it doesn't matter that Hillary and the Dems continued with it. What does matter is that the very best and brightest in our FBI and DOJ presented that opposition research as intelligence in their application for a FISA warrant, and they did so without letting the FISA judge know that it was unverified Democratic funded opposition research? That's kinda important. Even that dumbass Mueller knows it's problematic and that's why he backed off sentencing Flynn.