Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Donald Trump on Dec.10, 2018

Democrats can't find a Smocking (sic) Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey's testimony. No Smocking (sic) Gun...No Collusion.' @FoxNews. That's because there was NO COLLUSION.

Donald Trump's lawyer, Giuliani, 5 weeks later:

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said.
He added, "I said the President of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the President of the United States committed the only crime you can commit here, conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. Guess those dang Angry Democrats found them a smoking gun after all.

So now, they are conceding the campaign colluded. And they are pinning their, well, everything on Trump having ZERO knowledge or direction of this. Hint: they're lying. I mean, duh.

Donald Trump is a traitor. Anyone still carrying his water is a moron.

Sheesh. I wunner if any on hitlerys campaign ever dealt with ruskies. Oh yeah. I memer hearing someting about 145 million. Isn't that kind of like the money China was slipping to Slick for Loral Spaces missile guidance tech? They called it Chinagate or sumtin. Said it was the biggest scandal in US history at the time. Some China people wentbto the pen and others got out of the states before the law cud huntem down iirc.

Hum. Peas in a pod i guess.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin