Interesting duo of stories out now.

First, that a counter-intel investigation was launched. I'm not in any way surprised; as I said at the very beginning of this, WTF else were our intel guys supposed to do?! This is their JOB, and only idiots could've missed all the red flags. Interestingly, y'all missed them. crazy What's notable is that, similar to the issuance of a FISA warrant, the initiation of an CI investigation into a sitting POTUS requires far, far more than just Angry Democrats on a Witch Hunt. Mark my words, there will have been communications intercepts or the like that justified the investigation, beyond the obvious stuff that was plain to see.

Second, that Trump has taken great efforts to conceal his communications with Putin within his own adminstration. Helsinki was the most glaring and frankly, the most insane example. Here's a guy under all kinds of heat over "Russia", so what does he do? He meets with Putin for TWO HOURS, with no Americans present other than an interpreter, who's notes he promptly confiscated. Then, to top it off, he stood next to a smirking Putin, while pissing down his own leg in submission, and threw American intelligence services under the bus.

That's just [bleep] weird.

Facts:

Trump knowingly lied to America to give Putin's attacks cover during the election;
His campaign was in constant contact with Russia, which they lied about;
His campaign participated in the attack on America by providing granular polling data to Russia;
Trump has lied about every aspect of this ever since. He literally could not have acted more guilty, and every. single. freaking. revelation since then has further reinforced the FACT that he's a lying traitorous POS.

There will be much, much, more.

Oh, and I've been right all along. Yep. Yuh-huh. Suck on THAT.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!