Originally Posted by RickyD

There are NO issues with Russia, whatsoever.

How could you possibly know that? You simply can't. You are just saying what you HOPE is true, and ignoring a whole lot of evidence to the contrary.

Great illustration of how some here have their hands over their ears going LA LA LA LA LA!

I have friends who had their head equally up their ass about Hillary. Same damn thing. People politically identify with someone and BAM! .... away flies all reason.

Russia intervened in the election to help Trump. That's an established fact. Maybe neither he nor anybody in his campaign had anything to do with it- that's a possibility, one I'm willing to accept if folks in the know (as in, not you) come to that conclusion. So far they have not; to the contrary, what's been STATED on the record by senators, congressmen, and intel officials is that there are some pretty squirrely connections there. Then there's what's been leaked.

If you want to go full-retard into partisanship be my guest, but it won't affect how this turns out if you hold your breath until your face turns red and stomp your feet... personally, I care more about our democracy than that. If Trumps' campaign colluded without his knowledge, fine, he stays on, and we fry the spies and we move on. If Trump had any involvement he cannot be POTUS. Period. Anyone who disagrees with that is partisan to the point of treason. Which is blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain, but then again, all you can hear is LA LA LA LA LA! wink

The BEST thing Trump could've done is on Day #1 of his administration call for, or appoint, an independent entity with full subpoena power and resources up the wazoo and the mandate to get this sorted out, fully and transparently, so we as a country can put it to bed and move forward. That's what a wise & innocent man would've done. He's done exactly the opposite. My bet is he's neither wise nor innocent. But we'll see. Because unlike you I do entertain the possibility that my bet is wrong. Maybe this IS deep state "swamp" attack on an innocent duly elected POTUS. In that case we need to know THAT. The independent entity would've told us that, too.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!