Originally Posted by irfubar
Well well well JeffO, you deserve credit for owning your rhetoric, I hope this is the first step to you opening your eyes...... by the tone of your apology I am not counting on it....
Early on you said this is either a corrupt President or a corrupt deep state..... it should be clear to you now.......

As far as your threat about posting on the backpack forum... are you fuuukin kidding me? you think your ignore matters to us? WTF

Ignore me..... but don't tell me where and what I can post ..... you insulted a bunch of good and informed people here and you have no right to dictate anything to anyone..... GFY

And Jeff, this reminds me, dont tell us a bunch of BS they feed you off the MSM or Commie News Network is the straight schiett.

You are smart enough to figure out why cnn, nbc, cbs and abc come up with the same terminology on virtually every Trump hit piece. They are owned by the cabal and they are told what to say.

You also have the brains to finally quit swallowing their lying schiett hook, line and sinker. They are liars. Benghazi was caused by a video; your ins will save you 2500 a year; open borders are good, for use; we have 12 years to turn global warming around; blah, blah, blah.

Get a clue. They have an genda that uses you uses lies to hook you.

You will learn the truth - sooner or later.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/01/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin