First and foremost, there is no outcome here that doesn't result in me eating a big steaming pile of my own shït, so let's just acknowledge that up front. I said I'd own it if I was wrong and I will. In short, anything I said, any insult I tossed out, regarding Trump being guilty of a criminal conspiracy now applies to ME. I will go more specifically into that once we know for sure where things stand, but yes, "you" flat out wiped the floor with me in that regard. You won, I lost. Bad.

Well, Bravo for you. I would have bet money you didnt have it in you. Thanks for that. Maybe there is a sliver of hope for you after all. I think you need to accept that had you listened to more than fake news which was baldfaced lying to you, you would have come to your above conclusion a long time ago.

Too bad you dont know whats really going on. You will eventually learn the truth, after it comes out, of course, unless you put away your preconcieved notions and start looking at both sides of the coin and adding things up for yourself- objectively.

The truth will set you free, but you just keep right on believing Rs want to push granny off that cliff if you wish.

I wonder if you will ever learn, not all people live life lying. We werent lying and neither was Trump.

Guess what, Zero, Hillary, Comey, Mueller, Stzrok, Ohrs, McCabe, Page, Clapper, Brennan, Shiff and others knew there was no collusion.

I dont care what you think or believe. You will eventually learn of the truth, because Trump wants you to know.

He isnt doing this for the money. He had it made.

You will learn many of those i listed have a dog in this fight. Now they are fighting for their life and it hinges on Trump being driven from office.

Now, what do you think the reason was for Their collusion?

It was just as Hillary said, "If that _____ bastard wins, we will all hang from nooses.

Now why would she ever say something like that? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/01/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin