Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Springcove
If is right dumbass!!! How many times have you been right so far???

Uh.... all of them, as it pertains to this stuff....? Look back at the beginning of the thread. Who was wrong? Who was right? Hint. Plus, while you can't admit it, you guys know at this point that I'm gonna be right about the whole shebang-- there was collusion-- and that's why your heads are startin' to asplode. Sorry 'bout dat. I can't help being right; it's just my basic nature.

whistle

From the bastion of fake news! known as Fox:

"Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday he thinks that there is evidence of collusion and obstruction in the panel's Russia investigation.
"I think there is evidence" of collusion, Schiff told ABC's "This Week." "I can't go into the particulars of our closed investigation. But I also think there is also evidence of obstruction.""

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/18/schiff-suggests-evidence-obstruction-in-russia-probe.html

I'll reiterate that speaking strictly for myself, I'm inclined to give Mr. Trump the benefit of the doubt on the obstruction stuff. Put another way, they will have to really demonstrate that one conclusively. I think the "Trump is a politically naive guy who cannot STFU to save his LIFE" defense actually has some merit. But we shall see.

Jello, fess up. You've been in a dark closet again, right?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ