Originally Posted by BayouRover
OK, Jello. You are right and the rest of the world is wrong because you've perfected Google. Have you figured out Alinsky" yet?

Like a couple of others, I'm still wondering why you flogged on the bet that could require you to banish yourself here? Beyond that, I don't enter into a binding relationship such as betting with someone I don't trust. Comprende?

Because, going from memory, it wasn't an equitable bet in my view.

Look. I'll bet you a dollar that the Seahawks beat your favorite football team. You turn that down, it's arguable that you don't believe in your team.

Now, I'll offer to bet you a dollar against the title of your house that the Seahawks beat your favorite team. If you turn down that bet, is it still arguable that you don't believe in your team?

I'll bet AK with the forum death penalty as my punishment if I lose... if he offers up something that I perceive as equal value to me if I win. The death penalty for HIM has no meaning to me; I'm not looking to get rid of him or anybody else around here.

To your other point, I've done a bunch of transactions with Fire members. Ever heard a complaint? No. You have not. I lose a bet, I'm paying up.

So bet me, bitches. Simple one/one bet, box of bullets. Equitable on the face of it. What are ya... chicken?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!