Lol Trump running towards gunfire. What a deluded old TOOL. Does he not remember his "heel spurs disability" or whatever the fück it was that had him running AWAY while many of you here served in Vietnam?! Does he think WE don't remember?! The guy seems to believe he can lie his face off and get away with it. Well, he CAN, with 1/3 of America, so I guess there's that little detail. Congratulations...?

All right. Back on topic.

I just want to point out that when it's shown that folks within Trumps camp were in cahoots with Russian intelligence, and actually that's already happened, then this whole investigation that all y'all are turning yourselves inside out trying to discredit will be shown to be completely valid. Serious now- what was the FBI supposed to DO?! Just ignore this? Have you guys lost all touch with reality here in your foaming at the mouth partisanship? It appears so. crazy

Now realize all it takes is Trump having the merest inkling of this- for instance, his reasoning for firing Manafort- and he's guilty of obstruction. All the other pieces are there for a completely appropriate and well-deserved obstruction charge. The merest inkling, folks.

I've said a half-dozen times, right here, in writing, on this forum, archived* that I'm not some "resistance" member who wants Trumps head for "whatever". The man was elected. Unlike many here, I have a deep and abiding respect for the process of our democracy even when I don't agree with its results. . Read that again. Can you say the same with a straight face? Doubt it. So if he's innocent then I want this to wrap up, I'll eat my crow here, and we can move forward with the consequences of the election as played out in policy.

But if he colluded with Russia to affect the election, and/or has covered up for campaign members who did, then his head most assuredly belongs on a platter. And I mean that literally. That's high treason.

Have a great day.

*i repeat this because some here are lying YOUR faces off, but it ain't gonna work, folks. It's all here in writing.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!