Originally Posted by Jeff_O
If you got suspicious that your wife was having an affair with a guy named Vlad, and she said she'd never so much as spoken to him in any way, you'd be like, ok.

Then you see that there's a bunch of disguised text messages to him on her phone- well yeah, I've TEXTED with him, but I've never so much as said a word!

Then you notice on your cell bill that there's a bunch of calls between them. Well, yeah, I've spoken to him but c'mon hubby! I've never even met the guy in real life.

Then your buddy mentions seeing the two of them having lunch. Well, see, we had LUNCH, but it was purely for business reasons, hon buns! I've certainly never been alone with the man!

Then you find hotel reservations for two.... that you weren't a part of. Well, sure, we shared a hotel but I'd NEVER actually touch him! I'm married to YOU, my nookums!

Then the PI you hire gives you photos of her sucking his cöck. Well, ok, but we certainly never had SEX, sweetie! Why I would never.

Would you believe her? Or does the chain of lies destroy all credibility?

Then why in the hell do you believe that PROVEN lying sack of [bleep] Donald Trump about Russia?

Here. Let this into your little alt-right news bubble, I dare ya. Illustrates the chain of lies nicely. Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...4-d93f-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html

Having problems with your wife, Jeff? That's too bad.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.