Originally Posted by ctsmith
Smoke, Regardless of anything, surely you're not defending Jeffo. Please say it aint so.

ct, thanks for asking the question without resorting to the usual BS and name-calling, what a concept. No, I'm not defending him. I didn't really follow this thread and wouldn't have commented here if others didn't follow him around and post their BS all over the forums.

From what I've seen, he deserves everything he's getting here. He went out of his way to be antagonistic so he should man up and say "I was wrong." But really, who gives a rats ass? He's not gonna, so why raise your blood pressure worrying about it?

My comments to various posters who follow JeffO around are not a defense of him, his politics, or his methods--he brings it on himself.

Having said that, seems to me that it wasn't too long ago that these forums were mostly about hunting and shooting with a sideshow of politics and the inevitable name-calling and other BS.

Now it's turned into a forum that's mostly about politics with a little hunting and shooting as a sideshow. I just wish people could quit with all the nonsense, call-out threads, and similar juvenile BS.

Or at least keep it on the "Hunters Campfire" where it belongs.

A wise man is frequently humbled.