https://www.politico.com/story/2018...bert-mueller-russia-probe-427177?cid=apn

So Gates has all charges dropped in exchange for something obviously of high value to the prosecutor. "Hmmm!" Gosh golly fellas, wonder why Mueller would do THAT?! Maybe he's just a big ol' softie who realizes this whole affair is nothing but a nothingburger witch hunt.

Or maybe not. wink

It's going to be fascinating to see who here comes back to reality once the evidence is presented. There's a few here who keep saying "show me one shred of evidence!" To which I say, first, you're a retard if you don't already see the shreds, but second..... ok, what then? When you've seen the evidence, what then? Because all y'all have certainly set the stage for the mother of all hissy-fit freakouts on this.

Before I gave up on trying to actually converse with you asshöles I saw guys, Jorge comes to mind, bleating pre-treasonous statements about maybe it wouldn't even matter if he DID collude. If you hold that line, reality is gonna ram it up your [bleep] here shortly.

........ or so I predict. I mean I COULD be wrong here. It'd be a first*, but anything is possible.

*yeah, that's all right here, in writing, on this thread.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!