Jell0, so what do you think about the presidents speech?

Lowest unemployment in 49 years. Economic growth headed for 4.7%. I thought your hero the Zero said 1.9% growth was here to stay. Do you know anything of which i speak, or is your brain only limited to thoughts of illusion about Russian collusion?

Hey, hes going to protect our SS and Medicare. Life isnt so bad under a truthful president.

You do know that one track minds are a symptom of mental illness. I worry that you cant see the forest for the tree of collusion.

Some times its good to just get out of the fixation rut and look around a bit and take note of stuff going on in your country.
Hillary is gone and many folks are just getting along fine with better jobs and reduced taxes. Many are going hunting and fishing and building and propagating.

And there you are, a one trick pony stuck in your mental condition of hoping for salvation from a enigma you chase called a Trump conviction.

You really need to seek help for your condition, or you will live in misery from your unresolvable and pitiful addiction.

You get one chance at a life on this earth. You need to back off, look around, and get one.

Please, remember the time you got fixated on going up a ladder? What happened when you got to the top and just kept on going. Thats what you are doing now with this Mueller deal and the Trump dossier Hillary paid for. She didnt mean to screw suckers like you with it. It was designed to screw Trump.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/06/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin