Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Looks like the redacted Mueller report drops Thursday. Depending on redactions, we should hopefully be able to have our big kumbaya moment this weekend where we come together in the warm brotherhood of the Fire and calmly and rationally apportion who was right about what parts of all this. Well, at least those who haven't shat on that thread. They'll be shut out.

The patina on my predictive powers having been admittedly badly tarnished, I'm still gonna go out on a limb and predict that the actual report will not turn out to be the total exoneration Trump has been trumpeting. But I gotta admit, I could just possibly be slightly wrong about that. whistle At any rate, we will hopefully find out soon enough, unless Barr went completely bonkers with the Sharpie, and I look forward to conversing with those of you mature enough to keep it in your pants and not go screw up a non-political thread. The things I was wrong about, I'll own. The things I was right about, I will teabag y'all with mercilessly. It's gonna be AWESOME! smile

Boo! grin

Dumbass.

If there wasn't anything in the abridged version there won't be in this one either.

Hes too stupid to realize if Mueller was getting screwed by Barrs report, Mueller would be shouting it from the rooftops and would be a constant on the msm.

He has progressed to pathetic.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/15/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin