Actually, it's invective, and I chortle at the proverbial pot v kettle color issue, but I digress. First, none of these meetings (real or imaginary) rise to any level of criminal actions (but don't take my word for it, rather rely on such luminaries as Dershowitz and Turley). Second, throughout our history, prospective presidential staffs have met with foreign entities in order to mitigate a smooth transition, particularly when a traitorous government (like Obama's) is getting ready to go. Lastly, every individual in a position to make the call, from Obama himself back in October, to the heads of the CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI and every Congressional panel, have ALL said "there is no evidence of collusion" and of course the most important of all, to what end? Even the democrats (off camera of course) admit this is all for political theater and like many RINOs just to torpedo Trump. It's obvious, then again, I actually have my own intellect and actually look at the facts. BTW, a search of this place will show I was VERY anti-Trump from the start, until I found out for myself.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”