Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by RickBin
I am shocked.

Shocked, I tell you!

Actually I am shocked.
Shocked that Mueller would come forward with the truth.

Something doesn’t add up here.

Mueller leaks to Buzzfeed, then says Buzzfeed lied?

Like you, I am shocked that Mueller actually stepped in to disabuse everyone of false info. Seems odd.

What I am not shocked at is that the info itself was, apparently, false. Red flags all OVER on this one. As I posted before, if I am Cohen, and I can deliver Trump's head on a platter, I am either getting complete immunity from Mueller, or a pardon from Trump. Nobody (who has decided to cooperate with prosecutors) walks into the pen for 3 years and gives up their license to practice law for life with the mother of all hole cards in their hand.

Also, I wonder at what point it becomes incumbent on Mueller go public with truly damning information. For example, if, as alleged by Buzzfeed, the President suborned perjury and obstructed justice, what, you let him continue to perform the duties of the office of the President for months or years while you finish your investigation? That's a question I'd like to see addressed.

Last edited by RickBin; 01/18/19. Reason: Added: who has decided to cooperate with prosecutors

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine