Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Just to correct the record yet again, which is apparently necessary because the sack of shït liars are at it again, I neither fell off a ladder nor do I have PTSD. Since they probably are lying about this as well, Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination.

Well, well,well, Who's the sack of schit liar now?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O on 3-12-17
I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was. While I would never pretend to equate what happened to me, or my version of PTSD, to that of a combat vet,

The entire Jeff Obama post.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Yep!

I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was. While I would never pretend to equate what happened to me, or my version of PTSD, to that of a combat vet, I can at a minimum report that it is a debilitating state of being. I can also say conclusively that marijuana helped considerably to lower my baseline anxiety and tendency to jump out of my [bleep] skin at sudden noises and so on. Until you've had a full-on prickly sweat weak-knees fight/flight reaction to a dog barking or car door closing or kid yelling you can't really imagine how awful and relentlessly exhausting it is. Hope dies. Love fades. Appetite wanes. It's ugly.

I don't personally feel that medical efficacy is necessary to argue for legality. Ain't one thing wrong with a grown man catching a recreational buzz. That said, the medical properties of this plant- which extend far beyond treating PTSD- are certainly an enormous bonus at a bare minimum.

If a person believes in freedom and individual responsibility, they believe weed should be legal. Period. And the converse is true. If you believe people should be in legal jeopardy for using this substance- that the government can rightfully take their freedom over it- than you do not actually believe in freedom.

The entire jeff obama pot saga is here.

Just to make things clear "The Accident" was a car accident.

You need to learn what Character is Jeff Obama.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla