Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Somebody on Trump's team is a dirty mofo, statistically speaking it's beyond probability that someone isn't getting an orange jumpsuit to wear...many of these guys are long time crooks, time has caught up to them.

Maybe.

But if we lined up Hillar's election team and Trump's election team, and weighed the criminal corruption, Hillary's would sink an aircraft carrier, and Trumps would still float a lifeboat.

I think you are Jeffo's sockpuppet.

As I have said in the past, you seem to take the liberal side of things.

Lock them ALL up !!! Hillary, Bill, Comey, I don't give a chiit. Anyone thick enough to believe a Republican or a conservative can't be a crook is delusional...or batchiit crazy. Party affiliation doesn't dictate integrity, Manafort/Gates/Flynn are crooks not patriots...sorry.

I live in SW Pennsylvania(zone 2B), JeffO lives in Oregon...I'm nobody's sockpuppet. First I was some guy named Walt, then Flave when he was on vacation, now I'm JeffO...tff...I've actually exchanged PM's with Jeff a number of times, discussing rifles/calibers/hunting etc...so unless I'm PM'ing myself for conversation sake, we're 2 different beasts.

Because I think for myself instead of mob mentality influencing my opinion, certainly doesn't make me liberal...we probably agree on 95% of the topics, I just voice mine differently. You keep following me around picking a fight, maybe you'll sway my opinion....not smile

Rockinbar ?
Once again you throw out insults then walk away ?,,,I think you're Sharp_things sockpuppet smile