Thanks for posting that 12344Mag,

I was hoping a campfire historian would come along as soon as Jeff denied the PTSD thing. Knew it was in one of the pothead threads and really did not want to dig it up. Had forgotten the car accident part though. But I KNOW there was also something about a ladder. Extra points for exposing the real news. A partial box of bullets (of my choice) to the first that can link the origins of the now denied ladder reference. I know its out there as sure as Jeff's discussion of edibles or his promise to stay out of politics.

LMFAO

So Jeff,

Being a liberal and a gun guy (which unlike most of your cohorts here I do give you credit for) how do you feel about common sense gun laws, like taking away weapons from certain individuals, such as those suffering from PTSD? Your comrades would aim it at veterans as they love America and could cause trouble later for the commies...yet you too could get caught up in the whirlwind. I suppose you can't have a utopia without sacrifice.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.