Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ok.

BobM, if he didn't collude then I'm rooting for him. If he colluded then he's gotta go. Either way, I'm rooting for AMERICA 100%. I'm a self-employed metalworker. Booming economy? Fine by me! The problem here is, he colluded. A whoooole bunch guys have decided that's basically ok. It's not.

(On the economy note, though, his [bleep] metal tariffs have cost me well north of $1k and counting in costs I can't really pass along yet. And if we're being honest here, he's barely moved the needle economically from what he inherited from Obama. Basically, I think he's about a wash at this point.... certainly hasn't done anything worthy of the kind of worshipful rhetoric the nutjob 30% spout..... we'd be in roughly the same economic position Trump or no Trump.)

But that's not why I'm posting. I'm posting because the Orwellian SOB is now claiming NBC "fudged" the tape where he essentially admits to obstruction. Jesus wept. He's quite literally trying to get people to ignore their own lyin' eyes. And the crazy thing is? 30% will go along with it.

Oh please, you declared him guilty without a shred of GD proof long ago. When this Democrat, DOJ, FBI house of cards comes crumbling down you'll see who got duped and who didn't (hint, it isn't us). You've lost a [bleep] ton of credibility on this site because of what you've posted in this thread, good luck trying to get any of it back.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead