Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Donald Trump on Dec.10, 2018

Democrats can't find a Smocking (sic) Gun tying the Trump campaign to Russia after James Comey's testimony. No Smocking (sic) Gun...No Collusion.' @FoxNews. That's because there was NO COLLUSION.

Donald Trump's lawyer, Giuliani, 5 weeks later:

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign," Giuliani said.
He added, "I said the President of the United States. There is not a single bit of evidence the President of the United States committed the only crime you can commit here, conspiring with the Russians to hack the DNC."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. Guess those dang Angry Democrats found them a smoking gun after all.

So now, they are conceding the campaign colluded. And they are pinning their, well, everything on Trump having ZERO knowledge or direction of this. Hint: they're lying. I mean, duh.

Donald Trump is a traitor. Anyone still carrying his water is a moron.

You do know that collusion and conspiracy are two different things right? For one thing, conspiracy is a criminal matter and collusion isn’t.

TDS is tough to shake, but with help you can have a rational future. It’ll take work on your part and we’re all pulling for ya.